Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balance this!

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    I don't think they were here for fang cap. When they first came out I thought they were only going to last that week of their release. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, they were not released at fang cap. I remember the day it came out..one of my friends got from 30-50 the day after they came out o.o

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

How bout stop paying for plat elixs and use a free blessing combo when you get one? To me all drops after mf is more scare then the.xp you get. I was a plat spender but sts done alot to make me stop supporting em including your problem
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    How bout stop paying for plat elixs and use a free blessing combo when you get one? To me all drops after mf is more scare then the.xp you get. I was a plat spender but sts done alot to make me stop supporting em including your problem
    I am pretty sure BlacknWild specifically said for people like you not to post. Oblivious?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thank you Sheugokin
    Last edited by BlacknWild; 11-08-2013 at 11:40 PM.

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall Wire View Post
    im sorry that not everything work out but u gotta know something

paying a lot of money doesnt give u special treatment from STS
    they r going to listen to everyone as much as u, so posting this complain thred about u not getting ur drops is pretty much useles.

im sorry but i gues there is time when even big plat spenders will experence unfairnes nd hard time...hurt eh?
    Well I beg to differ buddy..I won't go into details.. Just know money is what keeps this game afloat...and yes certain "BIG Spenders" do get a level of vip service. Get ur facts straight

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall Wire View Post
    im sorry that not everything work out but u gotta know something

paying a lot of money doesnt give u special treatment from STS
    they r going to listen to everyone as much as u, so posting this complain thred about u not getting ur drops is pretty much useles.

im sorry but i gues there is time when even big plat spenders will experence unfairnes nd hard time...hurt eh?
    Mmmmmm.....how much plat have u bought?
    Last edited by billybob1; 11-09-2013 at 02:29 AM.

Quick! Staring contest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Hey, Got to make big Plat spenders happy they giving moneys to sts and providing pink items to the market and in turn helping those players who cannot afford to buy plats, pink items with reasonable price at market to buy.

Its like a poor farmer he can only grow food for only a few family, but with a rich farmer he could afford to buy hectors of lands and pay a lot of man power and machine to grow food that can feed the entire community or nation.

i understand BlacknWild concerns, his not asking for vip treatment or red carpet grand entrance, he just wants whats fair for his money worth spending, Pink drops should be balance and fair. he just wants it to be look at, could it be a glitch or something, i too felt that the drops at slayer is really low than before, spending hours and days farming with plat elixers and getting nothing is really frustrating.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well said Bglir..You see the one's who say they farm there for hours and get nothing. .Havent farmed with us and I've never seen them there.. There's no doubt in my mind the drop % has been nerfed since new items added.. In my opinion nerfing BlackSmoke is a way to keep interest in a dungeon that's WAY over due for an update. .

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    I am pretty sure BlacknWild specifically said for people like you not to post. Oblivious?
    And why shouldn't i post? Just stating the obvious. @blacknwild when you make a thread its open for all on forums, can't tell a group of people not to post and automatically assume they wont. Ive already bought my fair share of plat so according to your qualifications to post, i meet it
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

lol I never knew you were on the fourms. Anyways, I agree 100%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

^ Knock, never underestimate the powers of BlacknWild. Peroh Farmer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Just imagine if theres no more big plat spenders like Blacknwild farming, the market will have limited pink items available and price will raise because demand more than produce.
    Im a big plat spender my self, I also joins the Pro trasher groups like Blacknwild, but we also not only providing income for stg but also supplying items most needed by the community, most of the big spenders I know do donates and help alot of people but choose to keep it quite, please before you posting here done think negative were just some rich players asking for special treatment, like others were not good with words and I even murder english ( what most people say how I use english) we trying to voice out concerns about the drops and re roll of pink.

Thanks for reading and I know my english and grammer is terrible, but we are trying to reach out and voice our concerns.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    just imagine if theres no more big plat spenders like blacknwild farming, the market will have limited pink items available and price will raise because demand more than produce.
    Im a big plat spender my self, i also joins the pro trasher groups like blacknwild, but we also not only providing income for stg but also supplying items most needed by the community, most of the big spenders i know do donates and help alot of people but choose to keep it quite, please before you posting here done think negative were just some rich players asking for special treatment, like others were not good with words and i even murder english ( what most people say how i use english) we trying to voice out concerns about the drops and re roll of pink.

Thanks for reading and i know my english and grammer is terrible, but we are trying to reach out and voice our concerns.
    over 9000 right!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knockador View Post
    over 9000 right!!!
    Yeah 9000 times you say it im sexy, im sexy and I know it I work out........

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Jumping in on this a little late, but I want to say that I totally agree with Black and appreciate his post. I had taken a break from PL for awhile and thought maybe it was just my perception that the drops had changed. A lot of my friends that used to do slayer with me are not playing any longer and I believe this is one reason why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lmao, I think you are totally played by the game. It is just a game, not your life right?
    And drops is all about luck which is calculated by machine, not STS nor the “free” ppl you mentioned, it is fair.
    About the plat, the more time and you spend to farm, the more you gain, plat will only enhance the chance of pink drop rate.

I remenber some day i put an item in CS lower than you, you PM me to stop it, you become annoying and some bad language followed. I think the poblem is that you always think you are rich and you spent much on this game, then you should be in a higher status than others, it is wrong in this game, everyone is totally equal. And the facts is that you can not control PL system or make ppl to do what you want, because most people just care about themselves(including you, perhaps) , few people will care about you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

so yesterday, I was using shamus elixir, 3 mages that were using thrashers and a bird that was only using combo from blessing. And guess what happened that bird with blessing combo and no other elixir literally got 6 drops in 20 min. ISN'T THAT BS NOW? PLS EXPLAIN??? One of the drop was the alien vanity armor.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Multibird:1339794
    so yesterday, I was using shamus elixir, 3 mages that were using thrashers and a bird that was only using combo from blessing. And guess what happened that bird with blessing combo and no other elixir literally got 6 drops in 20 min. ISN'T THAT BS NOW? PLS EXPLAIN??? One of the drop was the alien vanity armor.
    .....I wish that bird was me.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LovingLu View Post
    Lmao, I think you are totally played by the game. It is just a game, not your life right?
    And drops is all about luck which is calculated by machine, not STS nor the “free” ppl you mentioned, it is fair.
    About the plat, the more time and you spend to farm, the more you gain, plat will only enhance the chance of pink drop rate.

I remenber some day i put an item in CS lower than you, you PM me to stop it, you become annoying and some bad language followed. I think the poblem is that you always think you are rich and you spent much on this game, then you should be in a higher status than others, it is wrong in this game, everyone is totally equal. And the facts is that you can not control PL system or make ppl to do what you want, because most people just care about themselves(including you, perhaps) , few people will care about you.
    Lets stick to facts "new guy"..Bad language isn't needed..But your desperation for gold must be..You see, here's another problem pl has..A fairly new player..Gets a drop..Hasnt seen more than 500k at one time..Runs to cs and post a 1mil pink for 600k lol! Yes that is annoying..Some lessons are learned by example..And mine to you was dont newb post..Ex:lvl75 Beastly Scythe I post 1,235,985..Then desperation/merch1,235,984..Riding my heels i will make sure you lose profit if merched or get the minimal..Forcing you to take loss or remove so the market stays leveled.. Apparentlly you dont know me..So learn the market before your desperation..As far as "Think I'm rich" in pl...Dude trust me..You don't even want to know lol! My twinks hold more than your main/alts and stash combined...Trust me :-) Maybe few people care about a new guy responding to a long time player..Give away more than 150mil in pinks & gold then comment..And sts does control the drop rate buddy..Ever been to AO lol!
    Last edited by BlacknWild; 11-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknWild View Post
    Lets stick to facts "new guy"..Bad language isn't needed..But your desperation for gold must be..You see, here's another problem pl has..A fairly new player..Gets a drop..Hasnt seen more than 500k at one time..Runs to cs and post a 1mil pink for 600k lol! Yes that is annoying..Some lessons are learned by example..And mine to you was dont newb post..Ex:lvl75 Beastly Scythe I post 1,235,985..Then desperation/merch1,235,984..Riding my heels i will make sure you lose profit if merched or get the minimal..Forcing you to take loss or remove so the market stays leveled.. Apparentlly you dont know me..So learn the market before your desperation..As far as "Think I'm rich" in pl...Dude trust me..You don't even want to know lol! My twinks hold more than your main/alts and stash combined...Trust me :-) Maybe few people care about a new guy responding to a long time player..Give away more than 150mil in pinks & gold then comment..And sts does control the drop rate buddy..Ever been to AO lol!
    Oh oh, well, why are you rushing to explain how rich you are? lol. I do not need to doubt of how rich you are, that is totally none of my bussiness.
    Someone put 1 gold less than you in CS, so you should "teach" them and use "bad language"? The lower the price is the faster the items sold, that is the market. Isn't that you are annoying because you also expect to sell fast and you are not tolerent anybody to put lower than you? I didnt mean to argue this thing with you, just point out that plat didnt make you an upper status in this boring game.

Back to this post, I think the aim STS add combo in dalily blessing is to save the loss of the players, it is useless to compain about it here. Loots = luck+ re-roll%, re-roll % is an fair system which decide how many times you will get re-roll(including yellow, green, purple and pink), but luck decide how good the loots are, this is equel to everyone. But, the sad news is that luck may take heavier effect than re-roll%, that is actually where your complain come out.