Quote Originally Posted by BlacknWild View Post
Lets stick to facts "new guy"..Bad language isn't needed..But your desperation for gold must be..You see, here's another problem pl has..A fairly new player..Gets a drop..Hasnt seen more than 500k at one time..Runs to cs and post a 1mil pink for 600k lol! Yes that is annoying..Some lessons are learned by example..And mine to you was dont newb post..Ex:lvl75 Beastly Scythe I post 1,235,985..Then desperation/merch1,235,984..Riding my heels i will make sure you lose profit if merched or get the minimal..Forcing you to take loss or remove so the market stays leveled.. Apparentlly you dont know me..So learn the market before your desperation..As far as "Think I'm rich" in pl...Dude trust me..You don't even want to know lol! My twinks hold more than your main/alts and stash combined...Trust me :-) Maybe few people care about a new guy responding to a long time player..Give away more than 150mil in pinks & gold then comment..And sts does control the drop rate buddy..Ever been to AO lol!
Oh oh, well, why are you rushing to explain how rich you are? lol. I do not need to doubt of how rich you are, that is totally none of my bussiness.
Someone put 1 gold less than you in CS, so you should "teach" them and use "bad language"? The lower the price is the faster the items sold, that is the market. Isn't that you are annoying because you also expect to sell fast and you are not tolerent anybody to put lower than you? I didnt mean to argue this thing with you, just point out that plat didnt make you an upper status in this boring game.

Back to this post, I think the aim STS add combo in dalily blessing is to save the loss of the players, it is useless to compain about it here. Loots = luck+ re-roll%, re-roll % is an fair system which decide how many times you will get re-roll(including yellow, green, purple and pink), but luck decide how good the loots are, this is equel to everyone. But, the sad news is that luck may take heavier effect than re-roll%, that is actually where your complain come out.