Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Elite Runners> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Default <Elite Runners> Official Thread

UPDATE February 15, 2016

NEW! Minimum requirements to qualify for a test run:
    (These stats are valid for your primary toon. You can enter the guild with your alts provided they are level 46, AP count 10.000 - Paragon, and PvE kills correspond with those in the table below)

Name:  Reqs3.jpg
Views: 2447
Size:  71.2 KB

If you would like to post an application in this forum, the original post of our old recruitment thread (Click here) has some tips and hints.

Because actions speak louder than words, this is what our guild does:

Winter WondeRun Thread

Shaman's Assassination

Shaman's Award Evening

No Time Contest

Important information for new recruits:
    Our guild really requires that you actively participate in elite runs. We don't tolerate any form of begging or merching in the g chat because what we do are elite runs and of course also farming AL events and sometimes crate farming. We are definitely not the right guild for you if you spend most of your time in the city merching or if you need to achieve PvP APs quickly.

We have zero tolerance of drama and swearing in g chat (in fact in any chat) and we are going to boot any member that shows disrespect and immature behavior. If you are mad at someone, solve it in GH or in arena 1 vs 1 please

We have zero tolerance of begging. We will help you to do farming runs, but don't expect gifts or "loans". Although we have built a community of trust, always think twice before giving (lending) stuff to anybody. We can't guarantee for every member.

Personal note from Guild Master: Please don't beg for promotions. If you want to become a higher rank, invest your time into helping other members instead of asking when you can get promoted. Officer title is something that you may get after several months of hard work, but there is absolutely no guarantee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new official thread of the guild. However, if you are interested to learn the history of our guild a little bit, here is a link to our previous thread (I will ask mods to close it).
    Elite runners are around since April 2013. So, you are joining a stable community that survived several mass exoduses including officers.

Elite Runners Original Thread

Vision
    We are stewards of the Arcane Legends, ushering players who have reached the level cap into the elite and end-game territory, helping them to learn end game content, and preparing them for what lies ahead.

Officers
    Officers are trainers and are committed to helping others achieve their in-game goals and teach them everything we know. Officers are supposed to lead runs and organize parties for the members.

List of officers:

Queenotshade/KingMartin
    Starkinea/Broccolee
    Imhotepx/Miaoux
    Azekriusabac
    Burwaka/Trayshora
    Extrajelek/Extraparah/Extrapayah
    Scrytex
    Kakashis
    Jakubson/Jakubkid
    Jadhoo/Stars
    Trollkille
    Jirikjurasek
    Howmanylicks
    Mrdiealot

List of recruiters:
    Aigisz NEW!
    Cappadonaa NEW!
    Draumage NEW!
    Eyjil NEW!
    Halloallemaal NEW!
    Kreamx NEW!
    Leonytis NEW!
    Madday NEW!
    Uenaasake NEW!

Arcalawe
    Bgentle
    Cptawsome/Cptkhaleesi
    Killarrow
    Lugat
    Onlyhe
    Ribalovski/Ribaluvski
    Trolltherogue/Trollthetank
    Vamonos
    Vodkaholic

Alrisaia (Officer honoris, long time master of the guild)

Consider to join if:

• You like to run elite maps
    • It is hard for you to find a party to run Elite maps
    • You enjoy the social aspect of the game and you like to communicate with other people
    • You are capped (currently level 46) and you fulfill the criteria according to the table above.
    • You have reasonable gear to run Elite maps (36 myth armor or 46 legendary is fine for most of the maps)
    • You are patient and know what to do in the game if you can't get a party right now (for some tips see page 12 of the original thread: Click here )
    • You speak at least basic English, although our members cover many languages, including, but not limited to, Spanish, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, Italian, French, Russian, Croatian, Czech…

We may not be the right guild for you if:

• You want to join only because of some hard elite APs (don't expect us to do hard core Tindirin or Ren'gol runs with you on request within the first days after you join)
    • You don't like to listen to well-meant advices, particularly regarding your build and skill use
    • You want to join with one of your alts and hop between guilds. We value loyalty very much.
    • You like to farm easy maps like LMM, KM3 or Rooks' Nest over and over - no problem doing 5 runs, but don't expect us to grind the skeletons for hours with you – we combine farming and fun
    • You are low level and constantly ask for help to level up (most of us capped individually)
    • You are inactive in PvE and require party for PvP arena
    • You think that fancy gear makes you a better person
    • You use g chat for merching, boasting and other irrelevant outbursts
    • You like to bring drama to the g chat

Important notes:

Concerning plat/ankh spending:
    This topic became increasingly important with the new elites, because the mobs hit very hard and boss runs are often deadly (gladiator's axe throw etc). For runs in Elite Ren'gol, Planar Tombs and sometimes also Arena platinum or ankhs are required. Please understand that it's frustrating for your party members when they are keeping boss alive, potentially dying and plat reviving only to wait if you make it back. Also, don't expect the party to die for you if you revive outside the battle arena during the 4th arena run.

Furthermore, we refrain from parking mobs anywhere besides maybe the big dudes in Planar Tomb 3.
    Also, you should have some plats for re-specification if needed. We cannot do elite runs with you if you have PvP specification. For example, heal skills on mage or rogue is a no-no in elite.

Elite runners is not a one-man guild, and not even guild of officers. The guild is as the members are. We officers see our role in creating a healthy and friendly climate inside, but it is the members who are the core of the fun. Our original idea was to be pure training guild where the members would leave after some time or commit to become trainers. It is really not important if you are a member, recruiter or an officer. As you can see in our contest thread, we form parties regardless of your rank or gear.

We enjoy very low fluctuation of members. We do not like guild-hoppers and so please do not join us if you only need some hard-core elite APs. This will be quickly recognized and your calls for runs may be ignored. We put most of our efforts into loyal members. Also, although our presence in PvP is increasing, we are still primarily Elite guild. If you are a PvPer, you are likely to find a party for arena, however this is not a rule.

If you leave our guild, don't expect us to take you back easily. We usually give a second chance, but we are reluctant to give you the third or fourth chance. We invest lots of time and pots into every member.

PvP
    Given that couple of good PvPers joined our guild recently, we are not ignoring PvP world anymore. We want to provide our members with additional fun and fair PvP clash.

Our PvP Code of Conduct in a nutshell:

1. No ganging. Really. Wait for the opposite party to regroup. Of course killing the last player in a fair 5 vs 5 battle is not considered ganging.
    2. No trash talking. Remember that you represent Elite Runners in PvP and that any trash talk may be punished by booting you from the guild.
    3. Respect every member in the pvp arena even if he is an opponent. Kill, but don't humiliate the enemy.
    4. Wear the guild title all the time.
    5. You may attack or get attacked by guild member if he is on enemy side. If you don't want to fight your guildie or your friend, LEAVE the session. Don't block the spot.
    6. We are not paranoic about your KDR. Fight for fun.
    Last edited by KingMartin; 02-20-2016 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Minimal requirements

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Name:  2014-03-12.jpg
Views: 9501
Size:  151.8 KB
    Last edited by KingMartin; 03-13-2014 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Updated Nov-13

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Hi! My IGN is Sceazikua
    I'd like to join the guild please I have read all the section above and I think I passed it all! Ill make a list below :
    For reasons to join (from the first post of the thread) :
    -I own a capped mage and have skills that support PvE only (which are fire, gale, clock and heal) because I dont think I can rock in PvP with a mage. In other words I dont like PvP at all!
    -It may not be hard to find an elite party, just need waiting, but joining a guild with other elite runners that I can talk to for fun is cool, so why not?
    -Im using lvl 36 normal legendary gears at the time (which are devourer staff,shadowy gun for boss, hellish armor and helm, ring and amulet gives 25 and 27 damage respectively).The only thing Im missing is the Lepre amulet, but Im not going to beg for it in my first days, im saving up for it, I had over 10 locked now, over 20k gold in 3 accounts(twink warrior 21 and rogue 23 and this mage, though my twink only use epic weapon and cheap legendary armors & rings I still have fun in PvP with 3:4 KDR and farm jarl when I get the luck elixir ) and only waiting for the price to rise! My stats are below
    +HP:2k6
    +dodge:7%;crit :11%
    +mana:4k5
    +damage:317 for staff and 323 for gun
    +DPS:407 for staff and 364 for gun
    +armor: 800
    -I am quite patient and can solo all normal maps, so if I dont have party I will do runs to find eggs if Im lucky. About teamwork, Im pretty sure I can support with heal well whenever I have it and the team has lost mana/HP, and fire to stun or clock to snare, only need a tank to help me survive without dying in few hits
    -Im Vietnamse (in south-east Asia) but I can speak fluent English
    For reasons not to join (from above), below is what I can say
    -No I dont need hard APs. Why would I need all APs if I can never get on LB and nobody will ever see it? It will be cool to run those hard ones with others but I will never constantly ask to run it!
    -I can be sure that if I can join the guild, the only way Im going out of the guild is being booted, I will not leave it!
    -I know Im nothing in the guild (or AL), just a casual player, so I wont ask for runs if you dont want, its all up to the upper/higher ones
    -As I said I capped my char
    -All I can say about this is that I would really like to hear from the experienced, but I cant change my build now because its very hard to buy plats here, which means I have 0 plats left now I will try my best to make my build the most effective, by dealing the most damage I can to mobs and give HP/mana to others. Dont worry about my gale, I only have it for dodging, running fast and surviving with bosses, I will never blow mobs away while the party is attacking!
    -As I said above I dont like PvP with mage at all
    -I play just for fun, but if there are good items dropped, I will be very happy
    -I will never merch/boast/drama in g chat

Btw will I need to whisper recruiters and let them inspect my stats then check my skills in order to be invited to the guild?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Sorry bro i'm quite busy these past few days, have no time to play, just accept my friend request and I'll hit you up when i catch you thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Reserved

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Gl mates

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dsgsdafda View Post
    Hi! My IGN is Sceazikua
    I'd like to join the guild please I have read all the section above and I think I passed it all! Ill make a list below :
    For reasons to join (from the first post of the thread) :
    -I own a capped mage and have skills that support PvE only (which are fire, gale, clock and heal) because I dont think I can rock in PvP with a mage. In other words I dont like PvP at all!
    -It may not be hard to find an elite party, just need waiting, but joining a guild with other elite runners that I can talk to for fun is cool, so why not?
    -Im using lvl 36 normal legendary gears at the time (which are devourer staff,shadowy gun for boss, hellish armor and helm, ring and amulet gives 25 and 27 damage respectively).The only thing Im missing is the Lepre amulet, but Im not going to beg for it in my first days, im saving up for it, I had over 10 locked now, over 20k gold in 3 accounts(twink warrior 21 and rogue 23 and this mage, though my twink only use epic weapon and cheap legendary armors & rings I still have fun in PvP with 3:4 KDR and farm jarl when I get the luck elixir ) and only waiting for the price to rise! My stats are below
    +HP:2k6
    +dodge:7%;crit :11%
    +mana:4k5
    +damage:317 for staff and 323 for gun
    +DPS:407 for staff and 364 for gun
    +armor: 800
    -I am quite patient and can solo all normal maps, so if I dont have party I will do runs to find eggs if Im lucky. About teamwork, Im pretty sure I can support with heal well whenever I have it and the team has lost mana/HP, and fire to stun or clock to snare, only need a tank to help me survive without dying in few hits
    -Im Vietnamse (in south-east Asia) but I can speak fluent English
    For reasons not to join (from above), below is what I can say
    -No I dont need hard APs. Why would I need all APs if I can never get on LB and nobody will ever see it? It will be cool to run those hard ones with others but I will never constantly ask to run it!
    -I can be sure that if I can join the guild, the only way Im going out of the guild is being booted, I will not leave it!
    -I know Im nothing in the guild (or AL), just a casual player, so I wont ask for runs if you dont want, its all up to the upper/higher ones
    -As I said I capped my char
    -All I can say about this is that I would really like to hear from the experienced, but I cant change my build now because its very hard to buy plats here, which means I have 0 plats left now I will try my best to make my build the most effective, by dealing the most damage I can to mobs and give HP/mana to others. Dont worry about my gale, I only have it for dodging, running fast and surviving with bosses, I will never blow mobs away while the party is attacking!
    -As I said above I dont like PvP with mage at all
    -I play just for fun, but if there are good items dropped, I will be very happy
    -I will never merch/boast/drama in g chat

Btw will I need to whisper recruiters and let them inspect my stats then check my skills in order to be invited to the guild?
    No u do not need to be inspected by your stats. We look at how well u do in elite although now I think we just let people in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xpell View Post
    No u do not need to be inspected by your stats. We look at how well u do in elite although now I think we just let people in.
    Yes, we are not looking so much at your stats now - your stats are nothing more than allocated skill points (which can be changed), and gear (which can be farmed for). So, we let people that comply to the rules in the OP in, mostly.

As for the other stats - KDR, no of deaths and kills etc we don't care at all (as opposed to many other guilds). It is up to every individual if he's after excellent ratios and number of deaths or not. Usually, it dies not say much about your capability to run elites. I have very high number of deaths and these come mostly from getting hard APs for members, such as Skull Cove in the last and before-last season.

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Hi! My IGN is Sceazikua

Hello, I tried to reach you several times in the game, to no avail though.

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Fantastic guild with fantastic guild leader! you're awesome queen!

Elite Runners welcome all loyal players with great enthusiasm to join us!

We have a guild group chat on line chat too. You can join us even when u r offline! See you guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Sorry I was at work at day, its 8 pm here and now I can go online. Ill try to be online more often at breaks
    Btw I tried to invite Queenotshade and KingMartin to party but it seems like you are offline

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Sorry I was at work at day, its 8 pm here and now I can go online. Ill try to be online more often at breaks
    Btw I tried to invite Queenotshade and KingMartin to party but it seems like you are offline
    Finally... welcome to the guild, buddy, enjoy your stay with us and once you get the possibility to respec, let's speak (trust me, no one expects to be healed by you in the battle against Valheim mobs) ;-)

GM at <Elite Runners>

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

It's awesome to have this amazing guild slowly back on track. Losing alri as our GM and founding/core members was undeniably painstaking but having Martin as the new lead(along with alri when he decides to come back if time permits) makes up for all those losses. Let's keep it up runners!

PS: great to have former guild mates back and welcome new runners.
    AFROBUG
    ELITE RUNNERS

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afrobug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Go er go !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Weeki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The Collective wishes you guys well with the recruiting.

Also Tae is nub.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    The Collective wishes you guys well with the recruiting.
    Thanks and the same to you!

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Also Tae is nub.
    Well, Tae (Geunin) is very rarely on nowadays and so we cannot enjoy having his noobness around

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    O.O ....(speechless)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Sorry to see my brother go, but he has expressed faith in all of your abilities. The Collective wishes you the best, the goons got your back.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    Sorry to see my brother go, but he has expressed faith in all of your abilities. The Collective wishes you the best, the goons got your back.
    Thanks Zuzeq! Rest assured that Elite Runners will be in good hands!
    Last edited by Weeki; 11-13-2013 at 05:27 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Weeki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    Thank you Zu!!!

And we offer cooperation to great guilds like Collective and Eminence when setting up Troll Bane parties

GM at <Elite Runners>