Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Elite Runners> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I invite my fellow guildies at Elite Runners to take part in my first public challenge: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...51#post1599651

I hope to see representatives from our guild participating (and dominating) :-P

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Here it is farewell bye delph

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

4. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I invite my fellow guildies at Elite Runners to take part in my first public challenge: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...51#post1599651

I hope to see representatives from our guild participating (and dominating) :-P
    Oh, we have hard times to select 12 players only, I think we could nominate at least 4 reasonable teams

BTW, Recruitment rules on the first page updated. From now on, we recruit capped players only.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

King invite me to er line chat please

Lähetetty minun GT-S7710 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Hey guys! I was just wondering, does anyone know where Alrasia went?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    From now on, we recruit capped players only.
    And has Paragon too.

IGN: Callmepeer
    Guide: How to use BBCodes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Oh, we have hard times to select 12 players only, I think we could nominate at least 4 reasonable teams

BTW, Recruitment rules on the first page updated. From now on, we recruit capped players only.
    Name:  Mr.-Bean-as-Justin-Bieber-09.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  84.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Hi Elite Runners, this is Anyona signing out. A silly incident happened a few days ago in guild, it was partly my fault and I know my actions led me to leave. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone because you have truly made my time in the guild special, I didnt want it to end this way but all things happen for a good reason. I wish you all luck in the future and hope you get some good loot. Goodbye elite runners

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Hi Elite Runners, this is Anyona signing out. A silly incident happened a few days ago in guild, it was partly my fault and I know my actions led me to leave. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone because you have truly made my time in the guild special, I didnt want it to end this way but all things happen for a good reason. I wish you all luck in the future and hope you get some good loot. Goodbye elite runners

Anyo, Decision made in anger are always wrong. I'm glad that you realized it. Anyways, We all will miss you a lot. Goodluck to you in the game, and as well as in real life.
    Mistakes are made by human themselves, If anyo wants back I think GM should give him one chance after he as realized his mistake.
    Last edited by Ishtmeet; 04-22-2014 at 09:43 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Anyo, Decision made in anger are always wrong. I'm glad that you realized it. Anyways, We all will miss you a lot. Goodluck to you in the game, and as well as in real life.
    It was anger but I left because no one backed me, last expansion we didn't gang within the few weeks of pvp ER did. And I have been in the guild a long time and made so many 'friends'. For no one to say what Jham did was wrong was a bit hurtful. I was betrayed but i'm over it now. Best of wishes to you as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Can I join In This Elite Guild? lvl 41 sorc !15k+ ap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zealouzs View Post
    Talk to the officers. List located at the first page of the thread.

IGN: Callmepeer
    Guide: How to use BBCodes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zealouzs View Post
    Contact any of the officers listed in this thread on the front page. You will be asked to do 1 test run and will be invited to the guild after that.
    hope to see you in guild soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Contact any of the officers listed in this thread on the front page. You will be asked to do 1 test run and will be invited to the guild after that.
    hope to see you in guild soon.
    If he handles it well ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lenafain View Post
    If he handles it well ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Star star star, If you're in party, Everything goes well. ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Made By Baron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

It was anger but I left because no one backed me, last expansion we didn't gang within the few weeks of pvp ER did. And I have been in the guild a long time and made so many 'friends'. For no one to say what Jham did was wrong was a bit hurtful. I was betrayed but i'm over it now. Best of wishes to you as well

Any,

this thread is not meant for internal discussions but let me put one thing clear - we are a guild doing elites and training our members to do even the most difficult runs relatively safely and in a reasonable time.

We are usually slaughtered in PvP because we don't belong to any of the famous cliques. In my own experience, PvP is fun only when we fill the arena with guildies or when we accidentally join a group of people that want to have a fair fight.

While ganging is dirty and ganging a guildie does not contribute to a nice atmosphere in the guild, one think we hate even more - and those are dramas and flames in g chat.

So, I think there are two simple rules for those that want to PvP:

1) In PvP our members should wear guild title and represent the guild well -> support fair fight, don't block spots, don't gang single player and don't use trash language. If dirty play is used against you, leave the session.

2) If drama occurs, never ever bring it into g chat. We are about to remove anybody for flaming or for trash language, no matter if the flames are justified or not.

Shortly, entering PvP is at everybody's risk. If you have fun at end-game, do it. If you don't, don't enter PvP arenas. Our guild will never punish anybody for having poor PvP stats.

I got several very surprising, hysteric and unpleasant PMs about our members talking trash language in PvP. We really cannot tolerate this. I personally let the steam off in LINE chat if I really must.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Any,

this thread is not meant for internal discussions but let me put one thing clear - we are a guild doing elites and training our members to do even the most difficult runs relatively safely and in a reasonable time.

We are usually slaughtered in PvP because we don't belong to any of the famous cliques. In my own experience, PvP is fun only when we fill the arena with guildies or when we accidentally join a group of people that want to have a fair fight.

While ganging is dirty and ganging a guildie does not contribute to a nice atmosphere in the guild, one think we hate even more - and those are dramas and flames in g chat.

1) In PvP our members should wear guild title and represent the guild well -> support fair fight, don't block spots, don't gang single player and don't use trash language. If dirty play is used against you, leave the session.

2) If drama occurs, never ever bring it into g chat. We are about to remove anybody for flaming or for trash language, no matter if the flames are justified or not.

Shortly, entering PvP is at everybody's risk. If you have fun at end-game, do it. If you don't, don't enter PvP arenas. Our guild will never punish anybody for having poor PvP stats.

I got several very surprising, hysteric and unpleasant PMs about our members talking trash language in PvP. We really cannot tolerate this. I personally let the steam off in LINE chat if I really must.
    I understand your points, I hate drama myself. I know Gm and officers have to be fair but no one said to Jham no to gang members. Everyone in g chat said 'We are a pve guild' I know this and this came from new recruits.

No offense to you, this guild is great but members don't respect eachother and some officers don't respect members. One of many reasons why I left.
    Good luck with the guild and in life. Goodbye, I won't be replying to any posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Any,

Well said king. Trash talks not only affect you but the image of the whole guild.When I was new to ENdgame PvP I really used to get angry over a little talks in PvP and I did trash talks back. Now I've realized not to lose temper on just a game! Like we dont have any allies, any friends or a guild that focuses on PvP, we should play fair and if someone is using wrong means, leave the arena.
    I usually pop out in PvP arenas coz I miss my twink days and can't live without it. If anyone needs help, you can message your friends or guildmates who play a it PvP. I'll join to help any of you anytime if I am not engaged in any run. Talking about PvP in guildchat is really a bad idea.
    Everyone needs PvP ap's too, for it just make a 2-3 player party who needs those ap's and enter arena together is the best thing we can do.
    But remember, no dirty talks. If someone is doing let them do, because talks never hurt you at all.
    That's it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

I understand your points, I hate drama myself. I know Gm and officers have to be fair but no one said to Jham no to gang members. Everyone in g chat said 'We are a pve guild' I know this and this came from new recruits.

No offense to you, this guild is great but members don't respect eachother and some officers don't respect members. One of many reasons why I left.
    Good luck with the guild and in life. Goodbye, I won't be replying to any posts.

Anyo, Bud
    No one could have helped you at all. And IMO we all respect each other, that's why ER is one of the nicest guild in game. Ganging doesn't proves that you're right. Anyways good luck to you to.