Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Juggernaut - The Warrior Skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Post Upgrade Juggernaut - The Warrior Skill

So its been a long time since lvl 16 cap. 500HP on charged juggernaut was enough back then. Now, its lvl 36!! How about we bump the jugg a bit?

For example, change the jugg skill according to levels:

Lvl 2-15 Charged Jugg grants 250 HP
    Lvl 16-20 Charged Jugg grants 320 HP
    Lvl 21-25 Charged Jugg grants 420 HP
    Lvl 26-30 Charged Jugg grants 520 HP
    Lvl 31-35 Charged Jugg grants 620 HP
    Lvl 36-40 Charged Jugg grants 720 HP
    and so on..

Also, since the rogue and mage skills are getting powerful by the day, either a cut down on the cooldown or increase in damage reduction or both would be really helpful.

Was testing against a rogue with Mythic daggers the other day, (I had an Arcane Maul) Even with my Jug+VB active, the rogue could take down my HP way too easy.

AL IGNs: Venom, Poison, Elite, Kill, Dude, Hawk, Jerk, Legend
    OaC Android AF IGNs: -Venom-, -Carnage-, -Dude-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Yes, all we need is a percentage health boost and we are set, because the boost will vary over expansions. Fixed values get weaker like the mages' Health/Mana regen upgrades..
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

I think cutting cool down would be really nice , it's becoming almost impossible to survive against rogues .. They crit half ur health

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

4. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

You use both VB + Jugg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Have you seen Ravagerx use Juggernaut? It's almost impossible to kill him with a combination of both. I'm quite sure that warriors already tank well enough with juggernaut + HoR. In 1v1, they are already the kings. If you stack them up too much in PvP, they are already the kings as well. I really don't think they need more of a survivability upgrade.

Also, with the new upgrades coming, HoR will grow exponentially more powerful.

Lastly, if Juggernaut was given a 750 health increase at L36, how does anyone expect to kill them? The skill is CONSTANTLY working if a warrior falls below 20% health or something, so if you keep bringing a warrior down to below 20% health, the skill is constantly boosting up the warrior's health in 500 health increments faster than a HoR could ever accomplish. I really don't think it's needed to make it more powerful, honestly.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yea, Wars are WAAAAAY to tuff if they know how to use their builds. I'm an okay pvper...some wars eat me for breakfast xD

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Have you seen Ravagerx use Juggernaut? It's almost impossible to kill him with a combination of both. I'm quite sure that warriors already tank well enough with juggernaut + HoR. In 1v1, they are already the kings. If you stack them up too much in PvP, they are already the kings as well. I really don't think they need more of a survivability upgrade.

Lastly, if Juggernaut was given a 750 health increase at L36, how does anyone expect to kill them? The skill is CONSTANTLY working if a warrior falls below 20% health or something, so if you keep bringing a warrior down to below 20% health, the skill is constantly boosting up the warrior's health in 500 health increments faster than a HoR could ever accomplish. I really don't think it's needed to make it more powerful, honestly.
    Officer in the Council of EOS
    EOS Attack Dog!
    The Furry Toe of the Camel will Always be Remembered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Its a 50% chance of self heal under 25% health. Moreover, its not 'constantly' working, it only works for the 8secs while its active. After that you're on your own for next 37s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

lol its not contatnly working, jugg doesnt always work.. 500 increments means nothing to rogues
    even if u stack em up , cool down for venge and jugg wayy too long, when in 5s we could be dead

10. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Sounds like the commentary on the OH SO domineering class of a rogue. I don't blame them. No rogue would want to be dethroned as the best suited class to pvp GENERALLY SPEAKING.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oedid View Post
    Sounds like the commentary on the OH SO domineering class of a rogue. I don't blame them. No rogue would want to be dethroned as the best suited class to pvp GENERALLY SPEAKING.
    If this is what you think, you don't know how to PvP.

The classes are balanced right now with things in favor of a warrior. Warriors are the class that determine the outcome of a 5v5. Also, a good warrior can beat any class in 1v1.

A rogue has a 50-50 chance of beating any class, but for a warrior, it is a 100% chance to kill a Mage & pretty good chance to kill a rogue provided you know what you're doing.

A sorcerer can only kill other sorcerers and a rogue. If an arcane staff Mage goes up against a half mythic warrior, the Mage loses.

Also, Ink, I have a tank as well. Granted, when I first started using it, I didn't know what I was doing. However, since I've been experimenting with & trying to figure out weaknesses vs. warriors, I do know that juggernaut is constantly trying to heal a warrior if health drops below 25%. It's a constant effect as long as a warrior keeps taking damage. This can easily be proven in a video.

If timed right, this leaves a 7 second gap between heals which a warrior can stun, terrify, & cripple critical hits to protect themselves.

Really, what is the issue...?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defamed View Post
    Its a 50% chance of self heal under 25% health. Moreover, its not 'constantly' working, it only works for the 8secs while its active. After that you're on your own for next 37s.
    I'm pretty sure it's 50% to self-heal under 50% health, last I checked, though I might be wrong.

And btw, Ravager is one of those one in a million OP tanks...

I propose the skill gets buffed to 75% chance to self-heal under 50% health. Nowadays, rouges have TOO much chance to crit, not including the stacks they receive from other buffs. Rouges crit through our juggs way too easily.
    Cd should be 35 sec, at the very most. 45 sec is just ridiculously too long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's 50% to self-heal under 50% health, last I checked, though I might be wrong.

And btw, Ravager is one of those one in a million OP tanks...

I propose the skill gets buffed to 75% chance to self-heal under 50% health. Nowadays, rouges have TOO much chance to crit, not including the stacks they receive from other buffs. Rouges crit through our juggs way too easily.
    Cd should be 35 sec, at the very most. 45 sec is just ridiculously too long.
    Its a 50% chance under 25% health. Thing is, at L36 if you're under 25% health, a rogue aimed crit can one hit you. What you suggested is actually a good idea, healing under 50% health would be beneficial.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I like the way things are. Just be careful what you ask for. If Juggernaut is buffed one way, it may be nerfed in another.

Many warriors use this skill for a reason. Because it is good. If any skills need alteration it's Rally Cry and that rogue aoe arrow shot no one uses.

This is all based on the current 4 skill limitation of course. If we had 5 usable my opinion may be different.

If you use jug, you have a good chance of healing due to all the dot like the mythic bow acid circles, nox and fireball. So stand in those acid pools.
    Last edited by Ravager; 11-10-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No Upgrades should be made.. I think the new Update on HoR is enough for war.
    Since warriors are Beast in PVP's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I dont think you really need to buff juggernaut more. As a warrior, I can tank 4 rogues hitting and critting me. It really gives us almost perfect immortality. I can still chat or score my flag while they're giving it all they got lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

If this is what you think, you don't know how to PvP.

The classes are balanced right now with things in favor of a warrior. Warriors are the class that determine the outcome of a 5v5. Also, a good warrior can beat any class in 1v1.

A rogue has a 50-50 chance of beating any class, but for a warrior, it is a 100% chance to kill a Mage & pretty good chance to kill a rogue provided you know what you're doing.

A sorcerer can only kill other sorcerers and a rogue. If an arcane staff Mage goes up against a half mythic warrior, the Mage loses.

Also, Ink, I have a tank as well. Granted, when I first started using it, I didn't know what I was doing. However, since I've been experimenting with & trying to figure out weaknesses vs. warriors, I do know that juggernaut is constantly trying to heal a warrior if health drops below 25%. It's a constant effect as long as a warrior keeps taking damage. This can easily be proven in a video.

If timed right, this leaves a 7 second gap between heals which a warrior can stun, terrify, & cripple critical hits to protect themselves.

Really, what is the issue...?
    U have ur point cuz the only rogue I really have a hard time
    With right now is ctf and ipred with their samaels but cutting JUGG cool down benefits the whole team ,
    I guess let's not think too much 1v1 , we warriors always on front of line , 45s cool down is a long time tho, I don't think any other classes have that long of cool down, correct me of im
    Wrong , put it to 35-40s I'll be happy.

If you look at it 4 warriors vs 4 rogues or 4 mages ofcourse warriors always look op cuz it's more likely 4 juggs 4 HOR, health will not
    Go down 50% but case is now, one warrior have a hard time tanking for a team , u almost always need two tanks for the whole team
    To survive , one tank dies taking 10k damages no heal, whole team
    Could die in 8 seconds aka when JUGG wears off - then u have to wait for about 7s for hor
    Last edited by inkredible; 11-10-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    U have ur point cuz the only rogue I really have a hard time
    With right now is ctf and ipred with their samaels but cutting JUGG cool down benefits the whole team ,
    I guess let's not think too much 1v1 , we warriors always on front of line , 45s cool down is a long time tho, I don't think any other classes have that long of cool down, correct me of im
    Wrong , put it to 35-40s I'll be happy.

If you look at it 4 warriors vs 4 rogues or 4 mages ofcourse warriors always look op cuz it's more likely 4 juggs 4 HOR, health will not
    Go down 50% but case is now, one warrior have a hard time tanking for a team , u almost always need two tanks for the whole team
    To survive , one tank dies taking 10k damages no heal, whole team
    Could die in 8 seconds aka when JUGG wears off - then u have to wait for about 7s for hor
    Perhaps 600 health, but definitely not 750.

Compromise?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I like the way things are. Just be careful what you ask for. If Juggernaut is buffed one way, it may be nerfed in another.

Many warriors use this skill for a reason. Because it is good. If any skills need alteration it's Rally Cry and that rogue aoe arrow shot no one uses.

This is all based on the current 4 skill limitation of course. If we had 5 usable my opinion may be different.

If you use jug, you have a good chance of healing due to all the dot like the mythic bow acid circles, nox and fireball. So stand in those acid pools.
    Dude, thanks for the hint!

Now I know not to use nox through jugger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Juggernaut should return HP equal to 1.5 x str stat IMO. However, I hardly see how a skill that makes you immortal is under powered. This is an EXTREMELY powerful skill and therefore deserves the long cool down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:1332399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post

Dude, thanks for the hint!

Now I know not to use nox through jugger.
    Haha np. Problem also is, what is a worthy replacement?