Thread: We need this i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb We need this i guess

Hello, everyone
    this is my first post .. and im not good at English but i hope you can know what im talking about
    i start playing this game since few days ago and i have few suggestions i would like from STS developers to add it in next update of this game

#i would like if you can add (equipped items) button .. so that i can see what other users items . .no #
    need to bother them to ask them about what there items called .. and some users being selfish
    Name:  svrshu.png
Views: 129
Size:  45.0 KB

# I would like if you can add (item graph)-(Sales Volume ) to check item selling at month

# i would if you can add (change username) for 500 platinum or whatever

# I hope if you can add more new vanity items .. I bought 2000 platinum seriously I don’t know where to spend it .. most items are boring .. nothing cool

# I hope you can add (user list panel) that’s make it so easy to talk/trade/mute someone
    Name:  whbjih.png
Views: 150
Size:  580.4 KB

# I hope you can make guild is opening for everyone can join and you can add button in guild option called (everyone can join my guild) and ( only people I invite can join my guild)

# I would like if you can add (status) button (busy),(away)

thats all for now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I like the status button i seriously need that
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

YA status is very important . some times i was away . and people think im ignored them because i didn't replay their PMs

and i wish if they can add (offline and online mode) to keep yourself away from stalker .. some people add you and keep following you everywhere
    Life doesn't end just because an error message

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Since you're new, know that Star Legends is quite an old game and therefore will not get any updates for fixes or to add anything new. The only updates we get are on: Christmas, easter, halloween, st.Patrick's day, Valentine's day. The items available there are pretty much the same every year.

You can change your username for 50 platinum after you log in. Just select "Change character" and you will see it at the bottom left.

To deal with "stalkers", just don't accept their friend requests. There's no other way to track down someone in the game unless you are in the same room.

If you have any questions about specific gear or items, you can ask here at the forums or PM someone who can explain. I don't play much anymore but add me just in case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

since you are junior do you have any link or any announcement from star Legends is quite an old game and therefore will not get any updates for fixes or to add anything new ? because if that true i will stop wasting my time/money for this game ..

and about changing username yes. i found it after i post that suggestion . but thanks

and yes there no other way to track down the stalker .. since you said no more updates ..
    Life doesn't end just because an error message