Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Doing different chapters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Doing different chapters

Hey got a quick newbie question.

Am playing on my Android phone. I have finished the first 3 missions or chapters and turned the game off, when I come back I go back to the town. How do I get back to the chapter that I left off? Do I have to redo the previous chapters to get back to where I was? Right now when I click on "quests" it says Klutch (forest Haven ch 4) has more to tell you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Taking the magic portal in town will normally drop you off in the correct area.

However, I'm having a similar issue that I don't know how to get around. I'm on chapter 11 of the Forest Haven area (where I'm sent to speak with Dak). I logged out after completing the previous chapter and created my own game next time I logged back in while I was playing around with the menus. It seems that creating a game reset my progress to chapter one, and now taking the portal drops me in the first level. How do I get back to the correct level appropriate area?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if you are following up on the questlines, you can always jump to "next quest" with the go-to, its probably the button i more often use to go to dungeons. quests-> go to.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,898 Posts

You can also choose to host an instance of most maps for campaigns you have access to, via map -> host. Campaigns are on the left and the individual maps of the campaign are on the right.