Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Missing Item - Puzzled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Missing Item - Puzzled.

The Oddest thing happened today and am not sure if this is a bug or not, so wanted to pose the question. I was on with my primary account(RUSALIO) and just before I logged of, I purchased a cosmos helm for 50k, stashed it and then logged off. Just go back on tonite, got patch push and proceeded to play. I checked my stash to grab the helm and award to some desparate player and I can't find the dang thing anywhere.

Have inventory items dissappears before?
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And your down the 50k? Right if that's the case email support at spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Jonboy, just wanted to find out if it does happen from time to time before I did... I'll do just that if that is kinda what your eluding to.
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well if you dont have the 50k and no item then yes, they can find out what happened, it has happened before but be warned the times it has they showed that the person missing the item had traded to another character and the player had forgotten.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Fair enough... Not to worried was just curious....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalio View Post
    Thanks Jonboy, just wanted to find out if it does happen from time to time before I did... I'll do just that if that is kinda what your eluding to.
    email spacetime... and they should revert ur stash back to last night before u logged out.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bump bump, I guess now that vie seen some others ask the same question, DEVs?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ter-is-deleted

Was going to drop this but someone asked IG and then another asked via the forum, too coincidental for me. Is there a way to recover the helm or 50k here?

Could there possibly be a glitch or time issue with stashing and logout out? Or a problem with storage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cleanup on aisle 6....

LoL.

2 cases of this so far.

I hope not more comes popping up.
    File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Every case reported that I've taken the time to look into has been either someone not remembering trading or destroying the item, or someone sharing their account. It's fairly time-consuming to look into, so I'm not looking into more of them unless it seems commonly reported enough that it's likely something's actually wrong.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I could of sworn I lost my force wing this weekend, after checking all my characters and my stash a bunch of times. It was not till I dexed out my bear that I found it in the stash because it became use able and thus differentiated from the str / int items. This does not mean it was not in there, it means you need to look carefully. With so many items and multiple characters, it is easy to forget where something is.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When the halloween levels were out I got 5 halloween pinks and stashed them all.
    That night I was with my friend who also plays (know him in RL) and I let him check out my items while I was doing something. Next for the 2 days I couldn't find the haloween pinks. (at this point I only had one character) I checked stash dozens of times and my inventory. I thought that my friend had liquidated them or sold to another player. I told him that 2 of those cost real money and I even made him pay for the item packs. (I guess he thought that he accidently liquidated them)
    But then a few days later they magically appeared in stash where I had put them...
    Must have been a bug or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Smoae for the other example. It's much like mine....

Futu, while i understand your position (having done IT/app support myself), it would be something worth looking into or proving a solution for long term players. I'm sure if we wanted to cheat pl, we could prol put our heads together to do as such. Be quicker just to replace the items rather than waste your time greping logs. Obviously, this is the exception rather than the norm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Heheheh bump bump, nothing?