Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bard Revamp! Log in Daily for Character Slots, Inventory and More with Bard Quests!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Love this update very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Suggestion May b a Request

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

Bard Daily Quests have been revamped and updated! You may only do 1 quest per day from any of the Wandering Minstrels found in the Windmoore Tavern, Traveler’s Outpost and the Tavern in the Great City of Kraag.

Come back each day, run the Bard Daily Quest and save up Story Tokens for great rewards!

• You earn 10 Story Tokens from each Daily Bard Quest.
    • Spend Story Tokens on rewards such as: Inventory Slots, Character Slots, Auction Slots, awesome items and powerful pet eggs!
    • Face and Hair changes are now purchased with Story Tokens.
    • A new Bard Adventure has been added to the possible adventures you may undergo for the daily quest.

Below is a partial list of what you can purchase from the Story Token Reward Vendor with Story Tokens. There are more items - check out the vendor in game. They are located nearby to the Wandering Minstrels.

200 Tokens - Legendary Tenor's Music Box: Random chance for one of the below pet eggs or level appropriate Tenor's Pendant

500 Tokens - Crawly's Egg: New Spider Pet.

500 Tokens - Colton's Egg:

300 Tokens - Nemesio's Egg

300 Tokens - Meep-Moop's Egg

150 Tokens - Deston's Egg

450 Tokens - Lvl 35 Tenor's Pendant of Lethality: Legendary Item: 28 INT, 2% Crit, 2.4 DMG for Sorcerer

450 Tokens - Lvl 35 Tenor's Pendant of Lethality: Legendary Item: 28 DEX, 2% Crit, 2.4 DMG for Rogue

450 Tokens - Lvl 35 Tenor's Pendant of Warfare: Legendary Item: 38 STR, 1.9 DMG, 39 Armor for Warrior

120 Tokens - Extra Character Slot

100 Tokens - 25 Inventory Slots

70 Tokens - 5 Auction Slots

Here are the stats of Crawly at level 36:

Attachment 46367

Attachment 46368

Opening a locked grade most of the ppls say gambling. approx locked 10k gold and above for open d grade need 15 platinum sum ppls opend more than 40 lockd grade thy didnt get anything sum ppls open just 1 or 2 thy get mythic ( the main matter is .... If u guys give the assurance 10 lockd grade continues open u wil get one mythic item for ur level this will increase lockd grade open...) (up to 25 grade get 1 arcane item) this offer u space guys wil get more money from us xd its my suggestion also a request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

give stat slot by tokens that is also needed.. thank you...

GAME: ARCANE LEGENDS
    IGN: Sazib||Ieed LVL: 41
    GUILD: MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice

GT-S7562 cihazımdan gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    Opening a locked grade most of the ppls say gambling. approx locked 10k gold and above for open d grade need 15 platinum sum ppls opend more than 40 lockd grade thy didnt get anything sum ppls open just 1 or 2 thy get mythic ( the main matter is .... If u guys give the assurance 10 lockd grade continues open u wil get one mythic item for ur level this will increase lockd grade open...) (up to 25 grade get 1 arcane item) this offer u space guys wil get more money from us xd its my suggestion also a request
    So arcane and mythic would flood the market...? That wouldn't match up to their name, man. They're supposed to be extremely rare...

Also, when the market is flooded, nobody will want to open the crates anymore either because the market is already flooded and there is no point to open anymore.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have four characters slots, and each one ive gotten the same one The King Dutty or something like that, is it different quest per day? or am i missing something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Bards pets

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

Bard Daily Quests have been revamped and updated! You may only do 1 quest per day from any of the Wandering Minstrels found in the Windmoore Tavern, Traveler’s Outpost and the Tavern in the Great City of Kraag.

Come back each day, run the Bard Daily Quest and save up Story Tokens for great rewards!

• You earn 10 Story Tokens from each Daily Bard Quest.
    • Spend Story Tokens on rewards such as: Inventory Slots, Character Slots, Auction Slots, awesome items and powerful pet eggs!
    • Face and Hair changes are now purchased with Story Tokens.
    • A new Bard Adventure has been added to the possible adventures you may undergo for the daily quest.

Below is a partial list of what you can purchase from the Story Token Reward Vendor with Story Tokens. There are more items - check out the vendor in game. They are located nearby to the Wandering Minstrels.

200 Tokens - Legendary Tenor's Music Box: Random chance for one of the below pet eggs or level appropriate Tenor's Pendant

500 Tokens - Crawly's Egg: New Spider Pet.

500 Tokens - Colton's Egg:

300 Tokens - Nemesio's Egg

300 Tokens - Meep-Moop's Egg

150 Tokens - Deston's Egg

450 Tokens - Lvl 35 Tenor's Pendant of Lethality: Legendary Item: 28 INT, 2% Crit, 2.4 DMG for Sorcerer

450 Tokens - Lvl 35 Tenor's Pendant of Lethality: Legendary Item: 28 DEX, 2% Crit, 2.4 DMG for Rogue

450 Tokens - Lvl 35 Tenor's Pendant of Warfare: Legendary Item: 38 STR, 1.9 DMG, 39 Armor for Warrior

120 Tokens - Extra Character Slot

100 Tokens - 25 Inventory Slots

70 Tokens - 5 Auction Slots

Here are the stats of Crawly at level 36:

Attachment 46367

Attachment 46368
    I wish they turn the bards pets into eggs at first so that we could sell it or trade.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

...I have a question. Sorry for being noob but, If I bought a new character slot - would the newly created character slot have bard quest also? If yes, would the tokens combine with the old character or will they be separate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

since we now only get 10 story token a day, and everything is in 10's , is it possible to round up the story token we have ?
    for example, i have 257 tokens atm, but the 7 token just there, for decoration purpose, there's nothing i can do with it, so is it possible to round it up to 260 ? :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Svpreme View Post
    I have four characters slots, and each one ive gotten the same one The King Dutty or something like that, is it different quest per day? or am i missing something?
    Yes you get the same daily quest on all toons, also everybody else gets the same.
    Also, you get the same quest for 2 days, then a new one comes. I think it's a bug, but who cares.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Lol stable? That sucks a lot

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    ...I have a question. Sorry for being noob but, If I bought a new character slot - would the newly created character slot have bard quest also? If yes, would the tokens combine with the old character or will they be separate?
    Each character can do the quest, but they have their own story token pool. Story tokens are not tradeable.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hi, I was just wondering, if I were to buy one of the bard, would I get the egg or the actual pet? Mark Nicholas earlier stated that "I wish they turn the bards pets into eggs at first so that we could sell it or trade." But in the list of things you can get for the pets it says example: Crawly's egg: New spider pet. Thanks in advance =)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I think they come as eggs. it says so when you highlight in the list of purchasables from the bard.