Thread: Newbie questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Newbie questions

Ok so I jsut have a few questions about the game (which I love so far).

I was wondering if there was anyway to find quest givers in an area? I know that on my map they show as blue but is there a way to tell on my map which quest givers I can turn my quests in to or a way to tell where quest givers are who have quests to still give to me?

I also wondered if there was a way for me to go out into the world by myself soloing quests or if I can only do it in groups? Can I leave a town and jsut be by myself?

Last question :-D, What is the difference between "Join a game", and "Quick game"?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Join a game will give you a lobby view of games currently running with free slots and townes you can join it will also give you access to the host game options if you want to solo your own content, you cab password it however anyone on your friends list can join your game. Quick game throughs you into the first available game appropriate for your level.

Also you can go to your quest tab and it should take you to a towne with avaiable quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Excellent thx for the clarification, on the game types. So when I currently have 1 quest left in dark forest but my log is empty and I walked all over the town looking for quest givers, I was hoping there would be an icon or something that would tell me where quest givers are that have quests I can take.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

They should have a ! Over there head unless you next quest giver is in a dungeon, in which case whilst in towne linked to the quests, giro your quest tab, and you should get a giro option, or click the ok button.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

:-D excellent thanks for the info it really helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just had one more question too :-D if i'm in a dungeon and I have no quests, how do I exit the dungeon, and return to town? Before I used to open the quest log, and use the "Go To" option but I have no quests and can't use that option.