Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Alternative Payment for Platinum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Payment by sms will be possible soon? I think it would be great to pay this game via mobile phone. It should be added because this is smartphone game... mobile game. A lot of ppl have got free money to spend. If they dont (next month payment) they looose money for nothing. U can take this money to own pockets if you allow players to pay the game by this method.

Sorry for english xD
    Last edited by mibo6666; 11-19-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by mibo6666 View Post
    Payment by sms will be possible soon? I think it would be great to pay this game via mobile phone. It should be added because this is smartphone game... mobile game. A lot of ppl have got free money to spend. If they dont (next month payment) they looose money for nothing. U can take this money to own pockets if you allow players to pay the game by this method.

Sorry for english xD
    Has anyone had any offical confermation of this method of paymen. i have emailed support about this and all they say is that they are working on other methods of payments but do not say whether payment through mobile credit is one of them or not. i hope they do because i dont want to be at lvl 18 forever

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Next month we will put in a couple of additional ways to earn/ purchase platinum. Our current thinking is Tapjoy offer wall and PayPal. Mobile payments are on the roadmap as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How will tapjoy work do u download apps from the offer wall to earn platinum and will this be on android
    thanks