Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upgrades Official Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    That's an understatement! I farmed for 2-3 hours yesterday and got about 170 essences. They might as well give you one each time you fire the cannons in Kraag.

Why even make them a farmed item then? Just put a button on everyone's screen that says "get essence" and each time you press it you get one.

Sorry to be a bit sarcastic, but if they are so easy to get, then they will soon have little value. I don't see who would spend 10 plat to get a gem when you can get 10 essences in about 5 minutes of farming. And what's really the point of crafting if every single player will have crafted sets? We don't really need more character customization as we already all have different skills, skill upgrades, stat builds, and gear, and there are so many variations to choose from.

I liked crafting in PL when you had to really farm hard for the crafting stuff, and crafting your glyph set to demonic could take months of work, or millions of gold. But this crafting seems rather pointless and just a tedious task we now must do just because everyone else will be doing it and we must in order to stay competitive.
    Really?

I tried for abt 4 hours yesterday and got 15, couldnt even made a single gem...

and there is not much difference between players when it comes to gear and skills for each class, so there is nothing bad when everyones is going to have a crafted set and more customization.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzii For This Useful Post: