Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Yay!! My Armani belt and tee shirt was shipped to my house today!! :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Problem is, when ppl have a history of lying......they usually aren't believed or trusted in the future.
    That's pretty weird then, since I haven't lied about anything I have said in the past, you just never believed, which I understand it's hard to believe without proof but the proof just wasn't there when I needed it and I explained why..... Also, I just have never shown proof until now.

I don't know if I should bring this back up but, The area in which someone lives, isn't proof at all, that is why the "Importing business" was established and you know what I'm referring to.

But like I said before: "I know what I have and I don't have to prove it to anyone, no matter what they think."

~xvanitykingx

Ps. I respect that quote though, and maybe if lies were to come out, then you could use that. But because you or a group of people choose not to believe, that's not my problem.
    (None of this matters now though, firstly because I said I wouldn't post anything like this again and lastly because no one here knows me in real life except for my little brother and one of my rl friends who both used to play but don't anymore)
    Last edited by Xvanitykingx; 11-22-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>?
    Click here!
    (Site still under construction)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xvanitykingx View Post
    "I know what I have and I don't have to prove it to anyone, no matter what they think."
    Then why post about it

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    Then why post about it
    I said I don't have to prove it if people don't believe me. I never said I wouldn't post it....

But my point is that you won't see another thread like this!
    Last edited by Xvanitykingx; 11-22-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Click here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Yay!! My Armani belt and tee shirt was shipped to my house today!! :D

That's pretty weird then, since I haven't lied about anything I have said in the past, you just never believed, which I understand it's hard to believe without proof but the proof just wasn't there when I needed it and I explained why..... Also, I just have never shown proof until now.

I don't know if I should bring this back up but, The area in which someone lives, isn't proof at all, that is why the "Importing business" was established and you know what I'm referring to.

But like I said before: "I know what I have and I don't have to prove it to anyone, no matter what they think."

~xvanitykingx
    I'm trying to be 110% sincere when I say this, and I know others may think I'm just being a jerk, but I truly mean what I'm about to say in the nicest way. I just don't always express myself best.

If you cannt keep track of your lies you shouldn't tell them. And if you truly don't remember you ever lying on here you may need to talk to a professional. There are many things that can cause memory loss. Some can be simple things, others more serious. I won't take a risk though. You should go get checked out. To make sure you are ok.

With that said, When I was referring to you lying, it was in regards to the car you told everyone you owned. That you went to dealership, bought the car, it was in your name etc..... Then you later posted this.

Where someone lives does contribute to many things. When saying you aren't allowed to drive a personally owned 100k car to school because you have to drive through a ghetto, shows many things. But I won't get into that at this point.

Keep in mind ppl respect the truth. No matter what that truth shows. Being honest shows more about your character than any story one can make up.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 11-22-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

This argument is pointless to get into.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Lock this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    When I was referring to you lying, it was in regards to the car you told everyone you owned. That you went to dealership, bought the car, it was in your name etc.....
    Hold up... I never said I bought the car... Lol, where are u getting this from?

Do you remember this?:

Maryland right?
    Anyway, yes there is.. Well.. Was Audi R8's for sale in the Rockville Porsche/Audi Dealership, and of course they wouldn't let me buy it bro, my dad bought it as a late birthday gift
    I did go to the dealership, it was bought for me and put in my name but I didn't buy it with my own money -.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angeldawn, I really don't want to talk about this topic anymore, that was the past, leave it in the past. I already made a promise to not make threads like this anymore because of what it causes and I don't break promises!

~xvanitykingx
    Last edited by Xvanitykingx; 11-22-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Click here!

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Lock this.
    Done....
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: