Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please allow us to use our stuff while RE-Gemming.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Default Please allow us to use our stuff while RE-Gemming.

You'll still get the plat spent because some people will want it over with. I understand the original socketing to take time where you can't use it, but please don't make us find other crud to use for 12 hours.

Think of it like this, i spend more than 1 plat for a half hour while farming. If I'm not farming, I won't be spending that plat. I won't be farming without my stuff. This way, sts earns their plat, we get our stuff.

Open to any constructive criticisms and ideas.

Let me repeat myself, I am talking about RESOCKETING ONLY. NOT THE INITIAL UPGRADE. It's 12 hours to resocket. 24 plat to skip through it. I can use 24 plat quick as anything farming. Most big plat spenders that drop 24 plat like that, also buy 35 plat combo elixirs, along with the 4 plat regular elixirs, and 1 plat revives. It would be a decent business move as well as a player one.

The people that resocket before they go to sleep will still go to sleep, so they aren't relevant.
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 11-19-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post: