Thread: Commando skill build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Commando skill build.

Can anyone help me out with lvling up skill build. Basically as to what i lvl for each lvl up now i know alot of ppl say increase mass is useless now so i dont need that. Im fairly wealthy so anything can do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...RO-s-COM-BUILD

Quite good. Applicable to the 41 cap, so you can use the other points as you see fit.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Skills max

Kinetic reservior (deadly skill if you time it well with a rage enhanced combo, also the mana regen helps you save some energy packs)
    vigor (keeps you alive, as your role to tank, very helpful in pvp, and I think the endgame map does not allow stimpacks so it's very helpful there too)
    Increased mass (300 armor 0_o)
    Rage (60 crit, 60!!! virtually every hit will be crit if you're lucky, deadly with combo)
    Back breaker (combo dealer, heavy dmg, deadly if combined with kinetic res and rage)
    Stomp (self explanatory, knockdown chain backbreaker combo)
    sing (in case stomp fails, or you want more combo, knockback and knockdown, scatter is a problem though)
    Another skill of your choice (I'm patiently waiting for the final skill, better be good)

Kinetic res, vigor, inc mass, and rage will be your buffs, with these you can reduce stim consumpt, survive better, and boost your dmg by a heck lot.

Of course you want to unleash complete annihlation, so here's the fastest way for dmg

Kinetic res, rage, inc mass, rage, sing, kinetic res dmg buff for 2 sec, bb combo bam, wait 3 sec (vig if you want), stomp, bb combo bam, wait (drop in inc mass if needed), sing, bb combo bam, rage end.

You will be dishing a bb combo every 5 seconds, and with rage, sounds fun?
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.