Thread: Some class ideas and small ideas I like :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Some class ideas and small ideas I like :)

Hey, how's it going guys let me know what you think
    Heres some of my suggestions to maybe add dueling between you and friends anywhere? Like there should be a option when you inspect them to duel no matter where you are or maybe just in the main towns? Also, another really cool one would be maybe raid focused to like selling map packs that contain huge bosses that carry party members of 10+? That would be very fun and cool!

Also, I just thought it would be cool im sure a lot of people would love that as well would be more classes such as a Rogue Fox or a Raccoon or maybe like a Panda or a Monkey that is a Monk or a Brawler thats hand to hand focused, and a Tank idea as well if you wanna get really detailed like a Turtle thats like a Guardian class or another really cool thing would be to maybe make talent trees? Let me know what you guys think I have plenty more ideas if you guys like them!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Enh on the dueling idea, this game has always seemed to be more dungeon/pve focused.

Love the raid idea though, if the game can handle the added stress of 10 people spamming skills.

Everybody would love new classes, just a massive thing to implement them at this point. New gear would have to be implemented at every point, new stats/skills, Ect. Very large undertaking to do this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also another good idea would be to maybe add so to speak a "indication" or "role" like maybe so when you join a party or raid that you get to chose your roll so you dont have ALL archers. and maybe a looting system that actually lets you roll on items you actually NEED rather then randomizing them?