Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: After many hours, just a few questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face After many hours, just a few questions.

When I get an invite or invite someone how do you accept it? Can you only join the game by clicking join or is there an actual invite that is sent?

Is there a difference between the dungeons and the quest? Do the quest just kind of take you through the dungeons?

Is there a way to skip to a certain part of a dungeon series? Like go to the 3rd dungeon in dark forest?

Going through the portal takes you directly to a quest yea? So if I follow someone into a portal we very well could get mixed up?

PS. This game is addicting and I'm trying to get a lot of my friends hook as well.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,894 Posts

Currently the invite button just sends them a message, so they would still have to join you in the usual way (via friend list or map/join).

Quests do tend to send you through the dungeon series, but there may be multiple quests in a particular dungeon, or dungeons with no quests as well.

You can host or join most dungeons directly, via map / host or map / join, so you don't have to do them in order, don't have to do ones you have quests for, etc.

The portal tries to take you to a dungeon that you have a quest for, if you have any for the campaign that portal is for, and picks something to do in that campaign if you don't have quests for it. Generally they're a quick way to get playing, but if you want to play with people you know it may be easiest to host a game and have them join you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. I've hosted a lot of games but no one ever joins I get a better turn out for help when I just accept a quest or wander into a dungeon rather than using the join/host game option. Are they separated?

Ex: Can you wander from dark forest town and come across a game that's been hosted?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Toucan, toucan
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Another funny question. I see that the inventory maxes out at 50 slots but I've gotten it to say 56 out of 50..... How is that possible and do you ever not get an item because your inventory is full?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yu still loot items past yur limit but yu won't be able to join or host game till yur bag is below the limit. So if yur overencumbered, can't join games
    [CENTER]Įgń:
    Ëłįptįč
    Twëëńk
    Gone, but (hopefully) never forgotten

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you juhnken