Thread: crafting bug

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default crafting bug

this only applies to the quests.

my primary character I upgraded my myth sorc helm with a glacial (first 10 essences lol...perfect) anyway, I unequipped on the release day and then upgraded it and then re-equipped it. I cannot finish the quest. I have come up to dude with it equipped and unequipped and it still has the grey question mark.

I've since completed the quests with my two alts that I farm with and they both did fine as long as I didn't re-equip the gear before visiting him...even if I bought a gem and upgraded. (tried on my 2nd alt) I got essence...upgraded, used a different bought gem and upgraded, and then visited...it worked.

my main...nope. I'm redoing the traditional way just to try but Im going to use a legendary armor for the upgrade instead of my mythic armor as I know once I do my myth upgrade quest my gems will go away.

anyway, just fyi for you to look into. apparently once you equip before the visit after the upgrade (on droid phone) he just thinks you're an idiot. I will know in next 24 hr if my second essence to gem to socket will work or if I'm just doomed on my primary forever...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I had to do all crafting and upgrading through his screen in order to get the quest to work. Pick it up through his screen as well. Try that and see if it works for you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

OK after upgrading two items at once...one with 8hr and one with 1day...if u equip after upgrade before talking to him u can't complete quest even if u then unequip the item. If u finish and don't equip it u can fj fish quest lol. Guess its to stop ppl from just buy I g stuff instead of waiting?