Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My feedback of pocket legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here is what happened.

Back in April, people found out about the game, loved it, embraced the community and devs with better ideas, and things to do to improve the game. Our requests were made and it seemed like there was always something to do to keep us busy, and the community/forum was awesome. Much more thought and design was put into campaigns then, aka Lost Expedition and Swamps. Designs were fresh, bosses were unique. More campaigns came out, using the same old boring layouts, and not much gameplay that was fun after completely exploiting exp and item rushing and having the campaign figured out in days. The game got bigger, and the quantity of players greatly increased, and the QUALITY greatly decreased. Now for the price of a whole campaign pack, you can choose to make your face look different for the same 20 plat!?! Sure the devs are making bank..but from the wave of new players over the past months who don't know any better. The game doesn't have much depth and most of us know better by now, hence all the quitting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    The game doesn't have much depth and most of us know better by now, hence all the quitting.
    100 percent agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    FAIL! (oh man I always wanted to say that...)
    RosieODonell, Lvl 50 WarMage / Ogediah, Lvl 35 Warrior / DrPhill, Lvl 45 Archer
    (+ three others I play around with when bored)

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i already quit aint played since the halloween thing i mean i drop in every now and again in forest haven jus to chat an such but havent played a mission one, i hav mor fun on these dang forums and i aint coming back until they make some changes in the game the ugly pretty mirror for 20 plat yea well they can shove ther mirror up ther a#@#ss i got better things to do with my hard earnd money , man all of us old schools that were here at the first, the beginning, the roots when this game was created ,we were ther, now we r gettin robbed we are a forgotten breed now
    Last edited by Darkchylde; 11-16-2010 at 07:02 PM.
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

its the power of the almighty dollar and the good old american way ..greed greed everythings about platnium hell i spend it jus giv somethin good to spend it on
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

not me im done havin faith in em its gettin almost holiday time all the good games come out durin the holidays i find somethin else
    Last edited by Darkchylde; 11-16-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mean players

Quote Originally Posted by Violentsaint View Post
    See what happens when I stop playing! *q epic music* Time to bring back "get rid of the greed campaign!!!"

Jokes...
    Yea players are getting very rude. I joined a game that was almost finished. It only had three members in the party. I get booted saying sorry. If ure sorry then dont boot lol. I think the dudes name was banned that booted me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

NBA, I can't speak for them because I don't know what happened. But is it possible they didn't want you joining after they did all the work of clearing and you came in for the boss? Some people don't mind that, some do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Im not a beginner of the beta i began in june or july and at begining it was so unique and fun till now i cant farm an mb i xant get that much gold and its so tough one improvement that should b made is sonething should b gold like magic mirrors and auction slots devs promise oneday they will do that and fix it never got fixed (pity laugh) and might never will

Not to b mean devs just telling out my opinion FREEDOM OF SPEECH AMENDMENT #1
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

so far theres been some good feedback and some bad feedback.... hopefully the devs will take it in... but i just think if were gonna give negative feedback to try and make it consructive so that the devs can use it to improve the game, keep the hating to a minimum, ive already been contacted by one of the devs, so they do know about this thread... lets not give them a reason to close it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey VS nice to see you in game and chat, I held out as long as I could as paly build, but wanted to see if the dexmage at 50 was all that.

I agree with some of your points, mainly about the UI changes but overall apart from the j-curve for AO3 I don't have much to complain about.

Guild system would be nice.

Pretty nice to see people posting that I havn't seen if a bit on the forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol banners post was last edited by justg :P wat did he say naughty naughty and yes I loved my pally
    It was amazing I loved being able to pvp and have fun not its dex bear a and dex birds... That's it I buy pvp go in on my Mage 1 hit go in my tank 2 hit I would really like if I could have. Refunded 20 plat for the pvp ctf I doubht it but its worth a try I payed for something I really shouldn't of another 20 plat down the drain..

On the other hand ao3 is fun finally reaching 50 was a releif! But IMO now concentrate on finishing townies lowering prices alot more items not just cosmos have varieties like 1 that gives 8 h/s one that gives 3 m/s etc
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I felt being scammed by the server! At first the game look interesting and lovely.. Whereby i went to buy lots of platium to make my char strong.. After the patch i felt that this game doesnt worth a single cent..