Thread: Akfurys noob build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Akfurys noob build

alright before starting all props go to morfic for teaching me back in the day

our goal with this build? kite, unload dots stun and run. (dots are damage over time) unless facing a eng in which case I like to toe to toe, unless losing then employ kite method.

best gear!-- lvl 50 uraz set--- platinum dodge implant---- lab restricted slashers--- and yaniz vorr pet!

STATS--- all str this is very important gives extra dodge and hp which equals more survivability!

Skills--- this is basic and simple basically dots heal stuns and one buff my build is

606-

alright here is what I like to do start off by attempting to waste buffs using "suppression"

after I will use my combo "pain" "decay" "leech" "wither" and finally "transference"

before every battle buff with "protection" and use "empathy throughout the fight

keep that up and you'll be winning in no time

also if you need any more help hit me up in game
    Last edited by akfury; 11-30-2013 at 10:21 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akfury For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Hey ak, you playing again? Or just visiting?
    How r you bro?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

AK Baybayyyy!!

Still showing the new generation how the old school do (;

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

That's muh boy! <3 Give em he..ck

(you too bod)

Let's make it SPARKLE!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

omgosh! miss you guys lol yes cero im back and with a vengeance will do morfy buddy yes bod old school still rule

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Hey ak, you playing again? Or just visiting?
    How r you bro?
    He's playing again.

Also @ op. Why 6 revive?
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

ak seees force shield useless cuz it breaks almost instantly soo he perfers put it in rev which adds +1 dmg dps and mp regan ._. nice mr.fury

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    ak seees force shield useless cuz it breaks almost instantly soo he perfers put it in rev which adds +1 dmg dps and mp regan ._. nice mr.fury
    what he said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I have trouble believing someone said to be a decent engineer made such a bad choice. If you care to make a decent PvP build, you should start considering the full extent of each of the skills, as well as effect time.

Maxed Force Field will always beat maxed Revive. The only thing increasing after first point in Revive is the range, which is useless in PvP. Force Field has a nice +4 mana regen, which is the primary reason to use this skill, along with, practically, 75 extra HP for you each time you use it.

Also, you can use different skill builds depending the enemy class. Only one point is required in Suppression as well, since more simply increase the enemies affected and not the stun's duration.

For operatives, the best option is this: Use Revive and Protection before the fight. Both of them last for 120 seconds, which means they'll last through the fight for sure. Replace protection with Force Shield and Revive with Suppression. Learn to use your stuns. Suppression's effect is ruined if you fire it after a DoT skill.

For commandos, the same thing applies, although keeping Suppression is only needed to waste the critical buff if they are using napalm. If they're using pistol or canon, you should be able to live through it without wasting

For engineers, the fight is mostly about luck.Unless you feel like securing your win and you run around pillars to make them miss some DoT's, the only good tip after that is to spam everything as fast as they recharge. Suppression here is completely useless.

Lastly, full STR is not a good choice in my opinion. It lowers DPS, ups dodge, armor and HP only slightly and with full INT, Revive actually gives +2 DPS and +2 MP regen.

There is one more great observation that can help building the best possible PvP eng build, but I'm keeping that one a secret for the time. Most I can give you is.. it's about Pain.

Didn't feel much like sharing my awesome build and tactics but meh, boredom won. gf

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    I have trouble believing someone said to be a decent engineer made such a bad choice. If you care to make a decent PvP build, you should start considering the full extent of each of the skills, as well as effect time.

Maxed Force Field will always beat maxed Revive. The only thing increasing after first point in Revive is the range, which is useless in PvP. Force Field has a nice +4 mana regen, which is the primary reason to use this skill, along with, practically, 75 extra HP for you each time you use it.

Also, you can use different skill builds depending the enemy class. Only one point is required in Suppression as well, since more simply increase the enemies affected and not the stun's duration.

For operatives, the best option is this: Use Revive and Protection before the fight. Both of them last for 120 seconds, which means they'll last through the fight for sure. Replace protection with Force Shield and Revive with Suppression. Learn to use your stuns. Suppression's effect is ruined if you fire it after a DoT skill.

For commandos, the same thing applies, although keeping Suppression is only needed to waste the critical buff if they are using napalm. If they're using pistol or canon, you should be able to live through it without wasting

For engineers, the fight is mostly about luck.Unless you feel like securing your win and you run around pillars to make them miss some DoT's, the only good tip after that is to spam everything as fast as they recharge. Suppression here is completely useless.

Lastly, full STR is not a good choice in my opinion. It lowers DPS, ups dodge, armor and HP only slightly and with full INT, Revive actually gives +2 DPS and +2 MP regen.

There is one more great observation that can help building the best possible PvP eng build, but I'm keeping that one a secret for the time. Most I can give you is.. it's about Pain.

Didn't feel much like sharing my awesome build and tactics but meh, boredom won. gf

ive been out along time haven't had much time to test recently but I was about to make some of the same changes I a sure you back in the day I was a pro and many can vouch for that me taking down best ops coms and engs out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

It'll be fun to verify that with my op and eng. With com it's plain impossible to lose lol. I've added you hehe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

._. what nex said about str is right i tested full str full int hybrids hybrid didnt rlly work but both str and intel worked good even the coms use napalm with full str u dont have to change implant/weapon between com with nap fights nap migh have aoe but it also got huge disadvantages for coms with hard 6 condor implant will do just fine waste critical and ull be all fine with it same for ops (but dodge implant) waste and kill easy but you will have hard time in killing engis with str cuz of decreased dps and dmg also if u go full str your heal skill heals less dan full intel soo the fight takes a bit time...

if you got time for eng fights go full str if u r lazy to go in long fight stay intel .____________. also to boost eng vs eng in full str build try usin critical (experimental slashers) @-@ change to mana regan if fight went too long soo dun run outta mana Dx hope dis help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Pure int is better but needs more skill.

I prefer pure intel it made me own everyone