Thread: Best ring?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Best ring?

I am a pure int enchantress, i just won the weekly raffle and i want to buy a ring, any ideas on what is the best ring for me, i have 30 plat
    See my CREATIVE EPIC THREAD , please comment and if you want try to read it all : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ck-Necromancer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

What level are you? What gear do you wear? Do you PVP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lvl 48, im saving up for full mega mage, i have l55 mega mage wand, cosmo helmet and something on my chest and a gurgox eye for a shield, i pve, never pvp
    See my CREATIVE EPIC THREAD , please comment and if you want try to read it all : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ck-Necromancer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

There are two basic variants of int rings: Silver, adding total mana and armor vs. crystal adding mana regeneration and damage. I prefer the crystal variant as I find regeneration more helpful than having 20 more mana total.

Which crystal ring to wear depends on your play style and which stats you want to max out.
    You want to take less damage: Acrobat's Fine Crystal Ring, 2 dodge, 2 m/s, 4 dmg
    You want to deal more damage: Champion's Fine Crystal Ring, 2 crit, 2 m/s, 4 dmg
    You want to use less potions (no need really once you have your mega mage set): Fine Crystal Ring of Life, 1 h/s, 3 m/s, 4 dmg

When buying a ring better be careful and check if you really have selected the "Fine" variant for level 20+ to get the best one.

Some may recommend you to respec to 67 dex rest int so you can wear superior dex rings. In my opinion it's not worth it as you lose more skill damage than you gain base damage with 67 dex and dex ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skillless View Post
    There are two basic variants of int rings: Silver, adding total mana and armor vs. crystal adding mana regeneration and damage. I prefer the crystal variant as I find regeneration more helpful than having 20 more mana total.

Which crystal ring to wear depends on your play style and which stats you want to max out.
    You want to take less damage: Acrobat's Fine Crystal Ring, 2 dodge, 2 m/s, 4 dmg
    You want to deal more damage: Champion's Fine Crystal Ring, 2 crit, 2 m/s, 4 dmg
    You want to use less potions (no need really once you have your mega mage set): Fine Crystal Ring of Life, 1 h/s, 3 m/s, 4 dmg

When buying a ring better be careful and check if you really have selected the "Fine" variant for level 20+ to get the best one.

Some may recommend you to respec to 67 dex rest int so you can wear superior dex rings. In my opinion it's not worth it as you lose more skill damage than you gain base damage with 67 dex and dex ring.
    thanks a lot for your time, i appreciate it