Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equips & Skills for Level 36 PvE Build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have 200k on my name now.
    Actually i can buy it now but im still waiting maybe therws someone who will sell it under 200k :P thanks

But do you think i can handle shuyal orr elite with those kind of equip sets.. See above for reference. Tia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Yeah you will be fine in shuyal with that gear. I used the devourer staff in shuyal till I bought the architect one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by S3adra View Post
    I have 200k on my name now.
    Actually i can buy it now but im still waiting maybe therws someone who will sell it under 200k :P thanks

But do you think i can handle shuyal orr elite with those kind of equip sets.. See above for reference. Tia
    Those gear only supporting... the most important is how well do you play? Practice makes perfect
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Btw my plan is to respec soon.. I read about drgrim build

Curse/frost/light/shield
    Do you think its good for pve/elite?
    I noticed that the build was made for pvp..

And really? Fireball misses? No more stun, i mean less stun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Btw my plan is to respec soon.. I read about drgrim build

Curse/frost/light/shield
    Do you think its good for pve/elite?
    I noticed that the build was made for pvp..

And really? Fireball misses? No more stun, i mean less stun?
    I'm not using fireball so don't know about that..
    I think that skill build is for pvp..
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i might go with a crit type sorc, but still not sure how much crit% needed to obtain the lightning +250%dmg, does crit affect the skills? or just normal attacks? sample frost/fireball???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

i might go with a crit type sorc, but still not sure how much crit% needed to obtain the lightning +250%dmg, does crit affect the skills? or just normal attacks? sample frost/fireball???
    Adding to the crit passive increases how often you will get a critical attack. The +250% damage of lightning is automatic if you critical an enemy and have that skill. I personally prefer passive damage since its happening with every attack I make instead of waiting for a crit to see the boost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyway,.. I found these equipments somewhere here in the Sorcerer Class Discussion:
    (36) Pylon of Brutality?
    (36) Hellish Crown of Versatility?
    (36) Hellish Robe of Versatility?
    (36) Ruby Band of Brutality?
    (36) Infused Brooch of Assault?
    (36) What Pet to Buy?[/URL]
    Actually,for me,Hellish is useless..Its better ro use Wintermancer of assault(both)
    Then,the ring,Im always trying to find Night Ocean Riple of Warfare WITH 3.1 DMG AND 41(or higher)Int.. But Im using ruby too...For the amulet,Infused is good but Superb is better for me..I dont know if yhe Tarlok's heart of assault(amulet) is better than superb..If u a Millionaire,just buy samael or brother whim..If u just a normal player like me,Use colton,crawly,clyde,orion ans much more i didnt know about the pet..Hope this useful..Or maybe this is a spam ツ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Frost is better..coz its freezing the cd is short..But my mage not using frost= ̄ω ̄=
    Im using Fireball,Lightning,Shield,Heal,Gale force
    ...1 more thing..if u a normal player,use the pet that(Happiness Bonus)plusing ur dmg and crit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simulated View Post
    Personally I use a gleipnir necklace because it provided a little but of everything , and it is also free. As for pets I choose grim, however I believe Colton and conga are good for sorcerers.
    Konga? Are you mean clyde?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ocean gives 39int + 2 gems 6int = 45int, 1.9dmg, 40 armor
    Ruby Band = 19str, 37int, 3.0dmg + 1 glacial 40int

i can receive more on ruby band i think.. 40int + 3dmg + 19str
    Ocean that have 1.9 dmg is very very very useless..(for dmg)therefore,The ocean thats lvl 31 and 3.0 is better than the common Ocean for mage...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

but all equips have str/int or dex/int combination right?
    should i go int/str or int/dex equips?
    If i is you,i choose Int and blood..im just usong blood on my armor(1 slot)and amulet(1 slot)but i get super gem *^▁^*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Yea I find ruby better than ocean. Ocean only gives extra armor.
    And the pylon of brutality lvl 36 is very expensive. Im using the potency one, it gives 150 more hp or so but about 10 less damage, and is 10 times cheaper too, so its more economical.
    The hellish of versatility were the best legendary gear in Halloween event, it even beats architect and demonlord because it gives flat amount of all stat, but now the frozen of versatility (all stat ones just exactly like hellish) and of assault (with flat damage bonus but less hp) are flooded in cs because of an exploit. The assault ones are one of the very few legendary type armors/helms that give damage I see (only shadow guard helm of rogue and devourer armor of mages are all I know), but now its flooded and very cheap. So if you want hp over 3k, use versatility ones. If you want about 15 damage bonus (according to my mage), use the assault ones.
    Also, the tarlok amulet of assault is now flooded too, which can be found easily under 20k in cs, gives flat stat and flat damage and 100 hp and some armor too. Its very good to use, almost beat mythic amulets. Other than that, you can also use infused brooch (I was using this before I have the tarlok amulet and its really good).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Pve & especially with non-mythic gear, you should be more concerned about stopping your enemy in place and hitting mobs.
    Stick with the highly effective classic skills of fireball/time/ice; 4th can be your pick--shield and heal are the normal choices, but you may like curse in elite maps, or lite for bosses. The nice thing about this combo is that you can time your skills to pretty much stop large mobs of enemies in their tracks, while tons of constant damage over time drops their life quickly. Your rogue & warrior teammates--who have to get up close and personal--will greatly appreciate you, as they won't be getting hit very much, especially in elite maps.
    If you're trying to farm elite maps with only moderate gear, your teammates can find you to still be a very valuable teammate if you are built for team work, rather than trying to do a little more damage--honestly, I don't even want a full arcane/mythic mage in elite maps using a build of shield/heal/wind/lite. The sorcerer is a class that can effectively make up for a lack of gear with smart skill play. Using a charged fireball, you can run through the normal maps solo'ing fine with running for things on the low maps. Aside from the bosses, my mage could clear Shuyal with ease at level 26 using fire/time/ice.

If you use gear with +int primary & +str secondary, you should be able to see over 3k life at 35/36, when 5/5 str passive and using the typical good sorc pets.

As for your concern about gear, get lvl 35 gear first. Lvl 35-36 is 26,000 experience points; the levels prior to that are all 2,600 exp. At level 35, get good/useable gear that isn't super expensive. Use something like a darkened rifle or pylon of potency for like 20k. While you're getting close to 36, start looking around for lvl 36 stuff. Look at your stats with items in the auction house and figure out what gives you the best stats for what you like to do.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

^This
    My only preference is for the rifle rather than the staff - it's cheaper for one, two it hits the target enemy without aiming (the Staff requires good aim and u to be next to enemy).

I should add for me I use 4 attack skills and I find the staff difficult to aim properly if I'm trying to avoid an attack. The gun always hits :-)
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simulated View Post
    Personally I use a gleipnir necklace because it provided a little but of everything , and it is also free. As for pets I choose grim, however I believe Colton and conga are good for sorcerers.
    Please tell me you're joking about Konga?

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    ^This
    My only preference is for the rifle rather than the staff - it's cheaper for one, two it hits the target enemy without aiming (the Staff requires good aim and u to be next to enemy).

I should add for me I use 4 attack skills and I find the staff difficult to aim properly if I'm trying to avoid an attack. The gun always hits :-)
    This actually depends on the staff being used. Certain ones like devourer you have to aim at the target while ones like nordr jewel or architect pylon hit everything around you even if they are behind the direction you are shooting. I only use staves and from alot of testing I have seen this work. Use good staves and you won't have to aim at the target.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    This actually depends on the staff being used. Certain ones like devourer you have to aim at the target while ones like nordr jewel or architect pylon hit everything around you even if they are behind the direction you are shooting. I only use staves and from alot of testing I have seen this work. Use good staves and you won't have to aim at the target.
    I Had the Architect Pylon of Brut before I got the mythic gun and just never felt like I was hitting anything. I'll give it another shot since it's the sole reason I haven't even bothered trying to save up for any of the current Staves available.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    I Had the Architect Pylon of Brut before I got the mythic gun and just never felt like I was hitting anything. I'll give it another shot since it's the sole reason I haven't even bothered trying to save up for any of the current Staves available.
    Test it out on low levels like brakenridgeridge and you will see certain staffs have a much larger attack radius than others. Nordr jewel and architect pylon have very large ones.