Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best pet for mage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    Deary very affordable, you can find the price below 1k... Happinnes bonus: +10 Str and +10 Dex, Arcane ability: Grants 15 Str, Dex, and Int to all allies in range..
    Lol yes you sound like a cheapie jkjk nice one

Personal favourite is Orion super pvp pet
    After that its either Clyde or malison
    Clyde is great but arcane ability is just a chance stun, I know it says 'high' chance to stun but really anyone noticed this so called high chance to stun lol, however i do love the 7% crit it gives. Whereas Orion you get plenty with the happiness bonus and well the arcane ability is omg (should be a mythic pet darn) 10% dmg, reduce enemy hit chance and ARMOUR and a chance to stun. The only thing missing to make this pet THE one would be a crit buff.
    Malison is an pet for all classes. arcane ability pretty much useless for Mage class and warrior but happiness bonus is neat out of all 3 of my chosen pets this one gives the most hp

Just my opinion Colton is not that great in terms of pve and isn't really great in pvp lol reason being is that it doesn't offer you any str whatsoever making your shield easier to break and the arcane ability is a bit of a nuisance since the area it affects is soooo tiny -.- I mean you'll have to stand right next to it when it's attacking and that of coarse means your standing right next to the enemy.. Well in 1v1 we can make exceptions lol

Overall Orion is my choice, pop up a curse and use arcane ability most rogues are a goner...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirulian View Post
    Clyde's panic only misses if his opponents are at a lvl higher than he is, but a lvl 36 Clyde stuns like crazy, trust me.
    Hmmm maybe that's why.... My Clyde is 35... Gotta level him and test your theory sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz View Post

Just my opinion Colton is not that great in terms of pve and isn't really great in pvp lol reason being is that it doesn't offer you any str whatsoever making your shield easier to break and the arcane ability is a bit of a nuisance since the area it affects is soooo tiny -.- I mean you'll have to stand right next to it when it's attacking and that of coarse means your standing right next to the enemy.. Well in 1v1 we can make exceptions lol

Overall Orion is my choice, pop up a curse and use arcane ability most rogues are a goner...

i disagree, colton is the best pet that i have!!! though i have mali, orion, ribbit wrathjaw but i always use colton in pvp bcoz of colton's passive stun.
    and this buddy can give you the best damage that a pet can give (as cheapest pet)

before i disregard this buddy and use only ribbit in pvp. but after i lvld up this to 23 i observe passive stun works frequently!!!

so, i change my usual pet (ribbit) to colton!!!
    ZWAPPER
    Strengthen by defeat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I own HJ, clyde, colton, orion, grimm and slag. Based on my experience, slag is still my beast in pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz View Post
    Lol yes you sound like a cheapie jkjk nice one

Personal favourite is Orion super pvp pet
    After that its either Clyde or malison
    Clyde is great but arcane ability is just a chance stun, I know it says 'high' chance to stun but really anyone noticed this so called high chance to stun lol, however i do love the 7% crit it gives. Whereas Orion you get plenty with the happiness bonus and well the arcane ability is omg (should be a mythic pet darn) 10% dmg, reduce enemy hit chance and ARMOUR and a chance to stun. The only thing missing to make this pet THE one would be a crit buff.
    Malison is an pet for all classes. arcane ability pretty much useless for Mage class and warrior but happiness bonus is neat out of all 3 of my chosen pets this one gives the most hp

... I have Orion, but Deary is underrated. I use Deary also, especially for solo run to add extra str.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zwapper View Post
    i disagree, colton is the best pet that i have!!! though i have mali, orion, ribbit wrathjaw but i always use colton in pvp bcoz of colton's passive stun.
    and this buddy can give you the best damage that a pet can give (as cheapest pet)

before i disregard this buddy and use only ribbit in pvp. but after i lvld up this to 23 i observe passive stun works frequently!!!

so, i change my usual pet (ribbit) to colton!!!
    Yeah.. beside mythic and arcane pet... Colton and Orion is the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I do think Clyde gives great stat boost for mage but the arcane is not as good as others until he hits higher levels.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Malison Bro )

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Orion, Colton, and Flap jack is my favorite...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

With Colton you don't need str or anything else if you have good speced items already as this pets damage will boost your already existing damage to kill real fast before you receive damage in most cases. For pvp ethyl for slow or Orion.

Robhawk

If we speak about non myth/arcane pets Colton is the absolute no1!

best damage
    arcane + 15% crit for 6! seconds
    passive stun, and this stun is from time to time really awesome.

Colton becomes more and more the little samael!