Thread: Kills and Death Stats Froze. How do you unfreeze it? Glitch?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Kills and Death Stats Froze. How do you unfreeze it? Glitch?

Hi all,
    You have all been very helpful in the past and I was wondering if you guys could help me with this one as well.

On my stats page on my mage, it seems to have frozen to 4886 kills and around 400 deaths. Did I disable it somehow? I've tried to kill in multiple places and both stats seem to be frozen.

Please let me know if this is a glitch on the game or if I need to enable a feature.

Thanks,
    Brims

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have you tried logging in and out of the game?

Try logging in with another character, then log back in with the first character.

See if that works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You may not be killing in your set lvl area. What lvl are you?and where are you killing enemies?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

What Haikus said--the only kills that count are ones you're getting XP from.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    What Haikus said--the only kills that count are ones you're getting XP from.
    I see. But I'm a lvl 50. So I don't gain exp anywhere though. Is that why my stats don't change?
    Last edited by brims; 11-16-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If your death stats aren't moving then it's probably a glitch- send a mail to bug/technical issues ingame or create a thread in BTI section of forum.
    gaabob - lv50 pally/mage; gaabobtwo - lv50 dual bird; gaabobthree - lv50 intbear/strbear; gaabobfour - lv50 dextress; gaabobfive - lv50 bowbear; gaabobtwink - lv20 intbear twink; deathsparkles - lv20 bird twink; a mule; and a lv47 ao2 farmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brims View Post
    I see. But I'm a lvl 50. So I don't gain exp anywhere though. Is that why my stats don't change?
    Level 50s can get kills only in ao3, and you should be able to gain kills in ao3 up until level 53, when the cap is raised. If you're not gaining kills in ao3, test it. Make sure you're in a locked room. Characters with mega blasters will steal kill like crazy. Otherwise, I can't really think of anything. Restart the app? I haven't experienced this before. If all else fails, I'd email support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If the "Disable XP Gain" box in Options is checked, will that also affect gains in kills? Something to check, anyway.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have reinstalled, checked kills at ao3, and my xp gain is unchecked. If kills and death stats can be moved at a03 may it is some kind of glitch. I will reinstall and troubleshoot again when I'm freed up before contacting support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All sounds good, hoped we helped, goodluck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I reinstalled it and there was about seven 9s for kills and deaths! When I started up ao3 lvl 1 and killed a mummy the right amount of kills and deaths started to tally up normally. I guess it was some kind of glitch. I probably would of had 10,000 kills by now if I noticed this earlier. Now I look like a lvl 50 noob. Lol

For folks that run into the same problem delete PL shut off iDevice and reinstall seem to work for me.

Thanks all for your help!