STS has some work to do. In this thread, i am going to express some of my opinions about low lvl pvp, and some of the issues i have encountered. Ultimately, most, if not all of the problems i am having come down to player respect, and that is something STS cannot fix. I know you guys work hard at STS to make this game fun and enjoyable for all players, but there are problems you guys cant fix.
Problem #1: RESPECT
The level of respect for other players in low lvl pvp is ridiculous, and i think it is near, if not already at, 0. Most players just rush, then shout "cry moar" with a barrage of other curse words. I know by saying that <-- in my thread, im gonna get a bunch of flak about how "rushing is part of the game" and and endless amount of criticization, but i know whats coming, and i really just dont care. In the past few months, right after the nerf, there were mamy attempts to stop spawning and rushing, but they failed were ultimately removed. It is obviously hard, but there has to be a solution to this. I am an accomplished player, and have spent around $100 on platinum, and dont think players who havnt spent anywhere near the amount of time or money playing should be able to kill me and ruin my KDR for no apparent reason. I am by no reason asking for favoritism because i have bought plat and spent hours playing the game, but only asking for a solution to rushing. I will be adding to this thread hopefully every day.
Thanks for your time,
Pancakepanic