Thread: SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default SL

decided to check forums, what I been seeing is a lot of, revive Sl, and people scamming posts, lmao people should know better then that to be doing that little kid stuff scamming people, funny thing is there are people who are in sl forums who scam people to, but lets not get Into that, anyway we all want the same thing which is for sl to be revived again, sts see's it as wasting money since it's a lost cause to them I guess, but then again investing money in it and buying those updates will attract people back, who said AL has to be the only money maker here? so instead of just having one game making all the money why not get your bread up by putting in money on the others as well, and have the games respective community happy?

just wanted to add this bit in, Sl is our playground everyone who is on sl section of forums is because they have something in it that they claim or is attached to, we all have either one thing in common even if we have hate for certain people, the best move from our parts is to come together if you notice that hate is like a war it keeps going on and on and on there is no stop unless you decide you want it to end, this is our community, and it's ours to claim, this goes back to what I said 2 years back to a guild I was running as gm for, a guild is a guild add a gm it becomes a platform add members it becomes a family a gm is nothing in a guild it's the members that make it up and should get the love and respect, in this way I believe it Is how Sts should be treating us sts is just a shell, just a name add in the workers sure you got a company but who's maintaining it, add a community then you truly have something great, the community is what supports it, I know I stall to much and my apologies for that, but point is aggressive protest doesn't bring anything, if one approach isn't working try the next one
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zodiarck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Preach it! Lol. I completely agree with you. Star legends is by far my favorite STS game and I hate to see it slowly dying out (contrary to popular it is not dead yet). So many people have SO many good ideas. If the Devs just took 1 hour out their busy days to have a think tank with some of the players, I think we would have plenty of ideas for years to come.

Please STS, do not tease us with all the updates on other games. Don't neglect this "child" just because you had the birth of another. (It's a felon!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackiechan62 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

SL development crashed and burned a long time ago, it had so much potential! (Recycled Cap's are not development even if it has a fancy story to go with it)

It's still by far the most enjoyable time I have spent within StS, where I found a love for MMO's and met a great amount of down-to-earth people since the day my SL Beta Key arrived.

All the highlights I have heard about SL since I've been back is;

There will probably be a Cap raise per year. (If lucky)

It's become a scam infested area.

One of the main reason's there's so many scams these days is there isn't a real community for the players of SL to build on any longer, and just as it would be IRL this is what it becomes. Knowing the way StS have handled us SL users in the past I'm surprised they haven't gone as far to say it's a part of the game, being a "space pirate" and all.

But it is what it is.. StS found a way to bring all players to their new game by frequently updating, showing innovative gameplay, learning from their mistakes of previous titles, listening to what players wanted in other titles and bringing it to AL all while putting a stop to any development to the other titles, which only leaves AL and the ones reluctant to move on. (Guess you gotta give them some credit for pulling it off)

Mostly everyone here now see's the previous games of the past as stepping stones as to what AL is now. Since StS drew a line at AL (Glad they didn't continue with their other projects Western Legends etc) making other games such as BC BD (RTS) it shows they are content with what they have... for now and nothing is going to change that.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default SL

I agree Sl isn't just a game to most people, I played it at first just looking through the App Store, I found pl after playing pl I saw a link to sl, long story short I left pl, downloaded sl, and loved it, I know that what they need aren't ideas because they have a entire community that's always willing to do there part, and bod that's true as well never really wanted to see it like that since I've always tried to be optimistic when it came to sl, but if what there doing is making new games, then that means improvement of there beginning games isn't coming any time soon, if anything is to come, when they made al they did take feedback into consideration, but after they assumed they had the perfect product they left the others.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default SL

those two points are true, at this point were just hungry for any update we can get after being starved of updates and new content, and people still do go on but it's not how it used to be, it's more like having npc's around you rather then people, only time you hear something is when one person makes a move and the other gets scammed.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I bet sts would wind up incorperating sl stuff into al one of these days...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default SL

your probably right, Real optimistic when it comes to sl, but if I had a different view on it I'd say, Sl is something that would just have been mentioned as the good old days, "do you remember sl? yea that's the one was an awesome game till it last" the type of thing you bring up in a nostalgic conversation
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Agreed, it is a shame tho, they had huge plans for SL at the start since most of the designs and such were already made from their Blackstar PC game project. We were waiting for it to take off with the spaceships etc. Just never did get the attention/development needed to make it.

If you weren't aware of the Blackstar project you can google it, shouldn't be hard to find.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default SL

I remember it, Sl is like a reincarnation of it to me, why I sometimes think to myself sl was actually the firs, but you can't say stuff like that cause then a whole problem with people's Opinions
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default SL

I think sl (Blackstar chronicles) embodies it, so would seem kinda odd to take away everything from the original project plan you started out with and had progressing
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

HAHA Star Legends was the very first STS game i played so sad to see it filled up with scammers.... If you can find a good guild the community is still good though... I still play tho
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|