Since the OP of this thread, clearly missed the direction of the the previous thread, the whole discussion is off base.

We understand that at Cap you can gain access to farm the top tier gear or even gear to get by with. And even easier if you continue to level with the new caps, that goes unsaid. (Along with speed xp farming)

The original issue was the low levels aren't able to gain access to gear that can help them progress as easily as it is for Plat players to just purchase each gear set at each campaign level etc.

At the moment the whole progression of levelling has been lost (Without the cheap work around's). Sure this isn't for everyone but a lot are still troubled by this.

Like I've said previously this is no skin off my back, as I'll most likely join the Cap endgame and the underlying issues will be left where they're. (Out of sight, Out of mind)

Anyway I'm going to bow out of this discussion since the OP is misleading, and the devs have heard the issue, and it's now up to them to do something about it or just leave the whole game based on endgame, with no means of middle ground with the imbalances found in the levelling stages. (Which can/may effect a large number of the player base if not careful at a later stage)