Thread: Hybrid Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Post Hybrid Issues

I finally managed to get the last piece for my dual wield bird right after the update, and so noticed that somehow my Dex bird has better survival than my str bird... Odd, though I thought it meant nothing for then.
    Moving on to DEXMAGE... I honestly hate int, but after seeing how much better it was to go pure int in her I had to change.

So what's with he hate on hybrids? I hear bears are having it hard too. The main concept for the game was simplicity, yet lots of customization. Well, now we only have 3 real and safe choices instead of 9/7 (yea int cancelled out 2 classes, admitting it was fixed)
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

As much as I LOVED the dex bear, it was really in need of a good thwacking from the nerf bat. The idea is it should have ranged attacks and higher DPS then a Tank, and better taking abilities then a bird. Problem (or in my case, bonus) was that it was actually better at tanking then a tank because of the insane dodge allowing for a great rotation of iron armor / evade and it was putting out more DPS then a bird because rage is better then focus. Essentially now, it is back to where it belongs, and as sad as that makes me, it was needed for the game in general.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?