Thread: A little info about Imbued Gold Chest drop rates

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default A little info about Imbued Gold Chest drop rates

Ok, so I've been spending the last few days buying my way to Tarlok with plat and I've really been enjoying it. (aside from the lack of breez eggs) As I was standing in Kelys 3 days ago I saw a guy say something like "I've been to Tarlok over a hundred times and I've still never got an imbued chest." I didn't say anything, but immediately started thinking there is absolutely no way this is possible. Then, another player chimed in to agree that imbued chest drop rates are too low. So the last 2 days I decided to track my trips to Tarlok and post the data here the people that think the rates are too low.

Trips to Tarlok - 120
    Imbued Gold Chest drops - 46
    Gold Chest drops - 18

Obviously, you go through dry spells where you can't get a chest to drop or you get 2 or 3 golds in a row, but looking at the numbers I've had so far I don't think there's any way you can fight Tarlok 100+ times and not get a single imbued chest. Just a little info for anyone that might be curious, or considering using plat to buy their way to Tarlok

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sokpuppet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Anything is possible when it comes to random things, but people tend to exaggerate when they are frustrated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Wow u actually have a group that is willing to pony up that much plat? Of course I'm under the assumption u are not soloing it but since rogue damage is so OP I'm sure that can be done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

How many breezaga did you get from those chests?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I've opened well over 100 imbued gold chests and have yet to loot a breezaga.

gatz, my main is a warrior but almost all of these runs were done solo with my lvl 10 rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sokpuppet View Post
    I've opened well over 100 imbued gold chests and have yet to loot a breezaga.

gatz, my main is a warrior but almost all of these runs were done solo with my lvl 10 rogue
    It is damn hard to solo tarlok even with a rouge, you get major kudos for doing it so many times on your own. I struggled desperately for just one solo run, lol.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirulian View Post
    It is damn hard to solo tarlok even with a rouge, you get major kudos for doing it so many times on your own. I struggled desperately for just one solo run, lol.
    Thx Sirulian Once you get used to him, I think he gets pretty easy. I'm killing him in about a minute and a half each run with my lvl 10 rogue. Check this link below. I posted some info about how to solo him as a rogue.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...?128819-Tarlok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatzoo5505 View Post
    Wow u actually have a group that is willing to pony up that much plat? Of course I'm under the assumption u are not soloing it but since rogue damage is so OP I'm sure that can be done
    Any 36 should be able to solo him. He's pretty easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Err he enrages in 3 mins. I'm sure a war doesn't have rhe damage to take him down solo. Even though u r 36 the boss scales according to your lvl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Maybe not a warrior but a rogue for sure can. All I play is solo and I've beaten tarlok down a few times, all before enraging, without using too many pots. Very possible and I can do it no problem with all legendaries except the 1 epic ring I use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Na.. my warrior lv 36 solo tarlok without problem.. and sometime he on enrage mode for 1-5 sec and died..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatzoo5505 View Post
    Err he enrages in 3 mins. I'm sure a war doesn't have rhe damage to take him down solo. Even though u r 36 the boss scales according to your lvl.
    When I solo with my warrior I almost always kill him during the 10 second enrage countdown. So it always takes right around 3 minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sokpuppet View Post
    Ok, so I've been spending the last few days buying my way to Tarlok with plat and I've really been enjoying it. (aside from the lack of breez eggs) As I was standing in Kelys 3 days ago I saw a guy say something like "I've been to Tarlok over a hundred times and I've still never got an imbued chest." I didn't say anything, but immediately started thinking there is absolutely no way this is possible. Then, another player chimed in to agree that imbued chest drop rates are too low. So the last 2 days I decided to track my trips to Tarlok and post the data here the people that think the rates are too low.

Trips to Tarlok - 120
    Imbued Gold Chest drops - 46
    Gold Chest drops - 18

Obviously, you go through dry spells where you can't get a chest to drop or you get 2 or 3 golds in a row, but looking at the numbers I've had so far I don't think there's any way you can fight Tarlok 100+ times and not get a single imbued chest. Just a little info for anyone that might be curious, or considering using plat to buy their way to Tarlok
    hi. u are wery bad luckly lol 120 tarlok..

120x5=600 plat and not a breeze. i just curiosuty how many tarlok potench u get from that chests... also if you do it for fun its fun sametimes to kill dragon. but if its for earn breeze << better you buy a mytic pet with 250 plat and sell it to 3 or 2.5 mil than u can buy a breeze ) i ll wait your reply for have a idea, how many tarlok potench u get from 120 dragon kill ? ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post

120x5=600 plat and not a breeze. i just curiosuty how many tarlok potench u get from that chests... also if you do it for fun its fun sametimes to kill dragon. but if its for earn breeze << better you buy a mytic pet with 250 plat and sell it to 3 or 2.5 mil than u can buy a breeze ) i ll wait your reply for have a idea, how many tarlok potench u get from 120 dragon kill ? ty
    Err... mythic pet eggs cannot be bought with plats.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post

Of those 120 trips I ended up getting either 5 or 6 Tarlok's Heart of Potency amulets. 4 strength and 2 dex versions I think. Also got some good potency and assault gear that sold for a lot of money. I made up for my lack of breezaga eggs today as well. I did 52 Tarlok runs today and got 2 Breezaga eggs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

thx for info.. gratz for breezes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

No probs! Just wanted to know what I could expect if I went all out with Tarlok farming and figured I'd share some of the info.