Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A rare pet for a rare event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    i think its better there have a rare pet. but as i said before ==

breeze could better buyable with 2-3-5-10 k token. lets take a look how it gonna be if its happen ..

1= that way everyone will get a reason for farm ( enjoy event ).. right now full set ppls dont need farm gate coz they can buy it from auc " its same for plat players "

2 = abaddon 250 plat and it was 5-4-3 mil in auc, do why plat players should farm in 5 plat dragon ? they can buy 1 abaddon and sell it than buy 1-2 breeze.. " really idk why abaddon 5-4-3 mil lol its same plat price as grimm and grimm 500-600 k "

3 = hard farmerer will get price for a hard work + spend alot of time on game with collect breeze..

4 = breeze still will be rare + hight price

5 = hard farmerers will not waste time for nothing after open 30-40 imbude and get nothing <<< i am sure any ppls gonna say atleast they will get other pets vanitys and legendary items ) my answer for they = legendars mostly 106-300 gold in auc so its nothing.. vanitys 40 k right now its noting to coz 550 token collect time u can farm locked in bracken you will earn more than 40 k in that time.. ahh and there tarlok potency lvl 35 worth 35 k lvl 36 worth 150 k, if u luckly u will get it but its still not worth to waste 2 week without stop play... before reply that just do a calculate thx..

6= as i said on other topic " we are just talking, there nothing gonna change and event will over like that. hard work alot ppl will upset coz they will not have this rare pet after waste 3 week 7/24. plat players will ok with it coz they will have it, also old players who collect ton of millions they to will happy coz they to will buy it in auc "

my english not wery well but if you try to see my point you will get it..
    I guess u dont understand that abbadon eggs only drop in crates?
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desperoto View Post
    He doesn't.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Prahi why would you want no pets to be rare? Like many have said this is one of the only reasons this event is worth doing! We don't want this to be a Grimm, or a Squash, we want it to be a Pet that holds its value. Surely you want something to work towards? They've given you 4-5 others to choose from dude

No, Everyone with sense and enough money to buy them.

Merchers get too much of a bad rep, without a lot of them this game wouldn't have half the gear that its does. Wondering where your mythic bow or myth helm etc came from? Probably from a mercher who bought it with RL money.... Some would do well to remember that. Yes there are some nasty merchers out there, but for every nasty one there are 2 that are nice. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, just saying that merchers arent the reason for everything
    Well the ones that "indirectly" removed the Arlor sets from this event are the worst merchants ever. I won't forget this.
    Yes I know that u n Emma are good merchants (I won't make names but I know u even gifted some expensive items). Pity the most is not like u n ur wife.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desperoto View Post
    are you sure ? right now i check it and still its showing 250 plat buyable.. did you check it last week ??? also i get screenshots right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

also ppls still talking about " its rare "

is that ? its 1.5 mil in cs and most old player / plat player buyed it from auc.. so its not a rare pet right now coz who have 1.5 mil person can get it from auc ( as i will do ). so i just said how could be better for make it better rare + giwe more reason to ppls to play... alot of ppl have ton of money they dont really need it or plat players for 1.5 mil isnt big money.. my first post was mean that point. event is ok sametimes funy but if there a true rare thing ( hard to earn for everyone, not just 1 click to buy from auc with 1.5 mil / not just lucky base thing ) that could be better... if you see a breeze user just ask how to get it, mostly they will tell you " buyed from auc " in that care also you can think it to " plat players or ton of no needed gold players for whim can be a rare pet / effort ppls for breeze a rare pet.. right now its not...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    are you sure ? right now i check it and still its showing 250 plat buyable.. did you check it last week ??? also i get screenshots right now
    thats for the stable version. Not the Egg...
    IGN ~ Heartless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessR View Post
    thats for the stable version. Not the Egg...
    correct. just can use cant sale..

so what you think about my said about breeze ? i ll like to see your reply about it )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

opening my first topic about breeze and event <<< i know its done. i just want see which part my idea isnt right " buyable breeze with token " have fun guys.. topic " name breeze is rare ? "