No they didn't ping me to post this, this is entirely under my own volition.

Devs, I got pretty hostile and upset in the feedback threads. I am sorry. It was unwarranted and uncalled for.

I was just noticing something in the consignment shop, I was browsing for armor. I noticed the metallic robe of fate for sale for 20k and mirage robes of the cosmos for 500k. They both have the same health and mana regen rates. The difference is one armor and %2 extra hit for the mirage robes.

Reflecting on this.... it levels the playing field dramatically. Before the rebalance the difference between cosmos gear and more common items was quite literally whether or not you could enjoy this game knowing there was such better gear out there.

Had I not any cosmos gear I wouldn't have been upset. I would have been thankful. The only reason I got upset was the effort I went through to get some cosmos gear that is now hugely over-rated. Now the only justifiable reason for cosmos gear to be expensive is in how rare it occurs, not because it gives such a huge advantage over other gear.

I'm also seeing a bit more clearly the gameplay style that StS is trying to cultivate and I agree with it. A more balanced game will thrive more.

I'm sure you've heard the feedback about the mana regen, the bears being too squishy now, and the archers no longer being the kings of hurt. I'm confident that you'll sort things out. I just feel rather bad about how I reacted and want to offer this apology. You guys are doing everyone a huge favor and it's so difficult for everyone to see that as many of us lost something while newer players are gaining so much.