Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of Improvements We'd like to see Implemented to Battle Command

Thanks

Pleaseee Admin, Make us dream to be real that is have a ALLIANCE WAR ! it's very Helpfull i'll played it every day if there have Alliance War

Thanks

Default I like several of these ideas. 1 Alliance Wars 2 War Games on Team Mates

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Jay Rivas View Post
    The first time I laid my eyes and hands on Battle Command I immediately fell in love with this game, and it hasn't been even a month and I've got a rocking base with HQ6 and almost impenetrable setup, I even bought Crystals for a 4th Engineer which I rarely do in a game to support our developers. But I've noticed some things that are missing from the game.

So these are some ideas that are on the top of my head, I'm sure the Developers are already aware to some of these suggestions but let's just make it seen by the Battle Command current forum community.

MAJOR SUGGESTIONS: (The Major Suggestions are the ones I think that should be prioritized by our Game Developers)
    * Save Slots (1-3) for a Base Setup, so we can easily change to a base setup we saved when the need rises, i.e. Farming Base, Trophy Base etc.
    * Share Replay Button to your Alliance of the last 3 or 5 battles from Defenses and Attacks.
    * ALLIANCE WARS!!! Maybe this could be implemented when there are more people playing Battle Command, where we can set 12 Hour Wars to win a set amount of Crystals for each member of the Alliance! The War will Search for 3 other Alliances who have the same trophy range that have also declared war!
    * NEW Set Tournament to Weekly instead of Bi-Weekly, create Separate Point system, i.e. Medals, that would be acquired on PVP just like Trophies, during the duration of the Tournament. Remove the prizes from the other categories and prioritize only on Medal/Trophy or make the prizes in the Medals/Trophies significantly higher and then lower the prizes on the other categories.
    Example: Medals/Trophy Category 1,500 Crystals for First Prize, for all other categories 1st Prize is only 150 Crystals.
    (By this system players would want to compete for Medals/Trophies instead of staying on low levels just farming Steel/Oil, Attack Wins)
    * Hero Units(Remember Tanya or Yuri from C&C Red Alert?) like what have already been suggested on another thread.

BATTLE RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * Defending troops in Embassy shouldn't disappear when being attacked if they did not die.
    * Ability to rearm Landmines, easy click and restore them, or better yet an Auto Restore Land Mines that will cost resources(The price for each Land Mine), there should be an option we could put a check on to do this and if a player runs out of resources it will not restore.
    * An option to Auto-Request troops to your embassy when you are offline and get attacked, has a 20 Minute Cooldown for each request, if the option is activated it should cost resources(like 50K Oil each Re-Arm, this should also serve as a decent Oil Sink). If the player has not enough Oil the Option will be deactivated.
    * Improved AI when attacking defending troops from Embassy, they should be prioritized by units they attack.(Some units like Commandos ignore them when there are defensive structures near even if they are being attacked and even if they are newly deployed.
    * Reduce Nano Medicines Area of Effect, at the moment it is too large and make the effect wear off once the units are outside of the AOE, do not make it persist even when the units are outside the AOE, this is one of the main reason why NanoMed(although nerfed as our developers have claimed) is still overpowered.

CLAN RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * Separate Master/Officer Chat Tab.
    * NEW Ability to Set Minimum amount of Trophies/HQ Level or Troop Level for applicants to Alliance.
    * Donations/Boosts/Speed Ups list to include All Time, Last Week and Current Week!
    * Make the Alliance Message of the Day appear in Chat when you log in and also make it have longer characters to put in atleast 50 characters, the current character slots for the Message of the Day is too short. Also make the Alliance Mission Statement have more character slots, atleast 75-100 characters.
    * A message that shows on the Alliance chat when a new member is accepted to the Alliance by who accepted the person, also when someone is kicked from the Alliance and by whom, and also when someone leaves the Alliance.
    * Personal Saved Message when requesting troops from Alliance, instead of the current default.
    * Indicator on Alliance List of how long a member has been offline that can be seen by Master and Officers. Needed!
    * Join date of Alliance Member so Master and Officers can keep track of a member if they are Donating troops giving Boosts or just leeching.
    * Ability to War Game an Alliance Member and share it's Replay to the Alliance.

BUILDING RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * 5th Engineer!!!
    * Auto-Que of Units, a check box where we can automatically recruit the same kind of units, the option will deactivate if the player runs out of resources.

TROOPS RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * Coming Soon

GRAPHICAL INTERFACE SUGGESTIONS:
    * Ability to Chat even when doing PVP or Boosting Alliance mates.
    * On PVP the Alliance of the player being attacked should be displayed.
    * Change the color of Troop Selection from Grey to another color(Blue/Red/Yellow whatever) to help color blind players distinguish it more clearly.

MISCELLANEOUS SUGGESTIONS:
    * Have us do more War Games, an unlimited feature would be nice that costs more each time you use War Games, an increment of 5,000 Oil each time you use it that resets every 24 hours.(Example at first use it's 5,000 Oil, 2nd use it's 10,000, 3rd use it's 15,000 and so on, it could become a decent Oil Sink)
    * Disconnect Timer of 5-10 Minutes before you are put up on the attack list, incase you get disconnected from the game or a Temporary Shield that lasts 5-10 Minutes after Maintenance/Updates.
    * Increased obstacle regeneration, how can I complete the Clear-Cutter achievement when like 1 tree grows in a month.

================================================== ==================================================

SUGGESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED:

* Base Edit Mode
    * Satellite Strike Changes

================================================== ==================================================

If anyone has other ideas that could lead to the improvement of the game please feel free to share it and we can add it to this list.

I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.

Thanks

I want Darium laser tank!!!! LOL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ace M For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Jeffrenn Diga Albacite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Jay Rivas View Post
    Bump for new Suggestion number 8.2)
    I agree to war games or ( alliance war )

Junior Member Jeffrenn Diga Albacite's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeahhhh I love alliance war in battle command

Thanks

I do agree with you. by the way im new to this forum thing. I am still trying to post a thread on recruiting members to my alliamce, which is the White tiger.

Thanks

Bro- if you see how active forum is. You should have your answer
    Rodney
    Reign of Terror & Partner with "M*A*SS*ACRE!"

Thanks

Originally Posted by Bo Jay Rivas View Post
    The first time I laid my eyes and hands on Battle Command I immediately fell in love with this game, and it hasn't been even a month and I've got a rocking base with HQ6 and almost impenetrable setup, I even bought Crystals for a 4th Engineer which I rarely do in a game to support our developers. But I've noticed some things that are missing from the game.

So these are some ideas that are on the top of my head, I'm sure the Developers are already aware to some of these suggestions but let's just make it seen by the Battle Command current forum community.

MAJOR SUGGESTIONS: (The Major Suggestions are the ones I think that should be prioritized by our Game Developers)
    * Save Slots (1-3) for a Base Setup, so we can easily change to a base setup we saved when the need rises, i.e. Farming Base, Trophy Base etc.
    * Share Replay Button to your Alliance of the last 3 or 5 battles from Defenses and Attacks.
    * ALLIANCE WARS!!! Maybe this could be implemented when there are more people playing Battle Command, where we can set 12 Hour Wars to win a set amount of Crystals for each member of the Alliance! The War will Search for 3 other Alliances who have the same trophy range that have also declared war!
    * NEW Set Tournament to Weekly instead of Bi-Weekly, create Separate Point system, i.e. Medals, that would be acquired on PVP just like Trophies, during the duration of the Tournament. Remove the prizes from the other categories and prioritize only on Medal/Trophy or make the prizes in the Medals/Trophies significantly higher and then lower the prizes on the other categories.
    Example: Medals/Trophy Category 1,500 Crystals for First Prize, for all other categories 1st Prize is only 150 Crystals.
    (By this system players would want to compete for Medals/Trophies instead of staying on low levels just farming Steel/Oil, Attack Wins)
    * Hero Units(Remember Tanya or Yuri from C&C Red Alert?) like what have already been suggested on another thread.

* Defending troops in Embassy shouldn't disappear when being attacked if they did not die.
    * Ability to rearm Landmines, easy click and restore them, or better yet an Auto Restore Land Mines that will cost resources(The price for each Land Mine), there should be an option we could put a check on to do this and if a player runs out of resources it will not restore.
    * An option to Auto-Request troops to your embassy when you are offline and get attacked, has a 20 Minute Cooldown for each request, if the option is activated it should cost resources(like 50K Oil each Re-Arm, this should also serve as a decent Oil Sink). If the player has not enough Oil the Option will be deactivated.
    * Improved AI when attacking defending troops from Embassy, they should be prioritized by units they attack.(Some units like Commandos ignore them when there are defensive structures near even if they are being attacked and even if they are newly deployed.
    * Reduce Nano Medicines Area of Effect, at the moment it is too large and make the effect wear off once the units are outside of the AOE, do not make it persist even when the units are outside the AOE, this is one of the main reason why NanoMed(although nerfed as our developers have claimed) is still overpowered.

* NEW Ability to Set Minimum amount of Trophies/HQ Level or Troop Level for applicants to Alliance.
    * Donations/Boosts/Speed Ups list to include All Time, Last Week and Current Week!
    * Make the Alliance Message of the Day appear in Chat when you log in and also make it have longer characters to put in atleast 50 characters, the current character slots for the Message of the Day is too short. Also make the Alliance Mission Statement have more character slots, atleast 75-100 characters.
    * A message that shows on the Alliance chat when a new member is accepted to the Alliance by who accepted the person, also when someone is kicked from the Alliance and by whom, and also when someone leaves the Alliance.
    * Personal Saved Message when requesting troops from Alliance, instead of the current default.
    * Indicator on Alliance List of how long a member has been offline that can be seen by Master and Officers. Needed!
    * Join date of Alliance Member so Master and Officers can keep track of a member if they are Donating troops giving Boosts or just leeching.

* 5th Engineer!!!
    * Auto-Que of Units, a check box where we can automatically recruit the same kind of units, the option will deactivate if the player runs out of resources.

* Coming Soon

* Change the color of Troop Selection from Grey to another color(Blue/Red/Yellow whatever) to help color blind players distinguish it more clearly.

* Have us do more War Games, an unlimited feature would be nice that costs more each time you use War Games, an increment of 5,000 Oil each time you use it that resets every 24 hours.(Example at first use it's 5,000 Oil, 2nd use it's 10,000, 3rd use it's 15,000 and so on, it could become a decent Oil Sink)
    * Disconnect Timer of 5-10 Minutes before you are put up on the attack list, incase you get disconnected from the game or a Temporary Shield that lasts 5-10 Minutes after Maintenance/Updates.
    * Increased obstacle regeneration, how can I complete the Clear-Cutter achievement when like 1 tree grows in a month.

* Base Edit Mode

If anyone has other ideas that could lead to the improvement of the game please feel free to share it and we can add it to this list.

I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.
    Lot of good ideas.
    Last edited by kromc5; 09-19-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    Originally Posted by Bo Jay Rivas View Post

* 5th Engineer!!!

* Coming Soon

* Base Edit Mode

Lot of good ideas.
    Still would love to see ability to change what is mined instead of what the server desides what you should mine. Like amber, diamond, ruby.

But from the looks of things and since I suggested this a very long time ago, this game has been put on the back burner and with out updates it is making it dull to play when your maxed out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Mines

Good idea I see a lot of alliances begging for one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetrad View Post
    Still would love to see ability to change what is mined instead of what the server desides what you should mine. Like amber, diamond, ruby.

But from the looks of things and since I suggested this a very long time ago, this game has been put on the back burner and with out updates it is making it dull to play when your maxed out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks

I would like to see aliance screen for more than 24 hrs

Thanks

implement new offense tower

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718