Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 352

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of Improvements We'd like to see Implemented to Battle Command

  1. #41
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Not Playing AL Much
    Posts
    3,599
    Thanks
    813
    Thanked 956 Times in 486 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tradescant View Post
    Oh, I have played many a game like this one or similar. I know a lot of the tricks to use to get those big ticket items. Unfortunately the main
    way is lowering your trophies like I said and clubbing baby seals for 50k a pop. It's the most mainly used tactic and like I said, The baby seals
    get tired of getting clubbed and quit. There are a few others but my whole point was this game is far more tilted towards abuse of weaker
    players than most and most players starting this game don't have your knowledge and mine. In general most are hit right away if they are
    unfamiliar with this type of game of paying or quitting. At this point of time they have very little money or time put into the game and I believe
    they haven't formed any attachment to the game as yet and will quit. Which is what happened to a few of my buddies who came over, got clubbed,
    said this sucks, and left. My whole point is they play a few days and bam, 750k steel for a airport (or whatever it was) So they try to save some steel
    for it and the second their shield comes down 5 min later they get raped. My buddies and I play on another game which I'm sure you are familiar with
    and we throw in a few bucks (probably more than a few) But....we could all do fine without paying at all. Sure it's not insurmountable, but, I'm talking
    about the average gamer coming in here wanting to play a while and see if it's worth sinking some cash into. I read these posts and many veterans
    here it's the same deal. You either pay cash for the big upgrades or be ready to spend 10 hours clubbing baby seals without logging off for even 5 min.
    The higher level players get WAY to much loot percentage for looting weaker players here. A game is supposed to be fun and entertaining. Whats fun
    about being wiped out by 10 level 7 commando's because you had to go to the bathroom ? I am leader of my alliance and I can't show the clan members
    my raids because there is no link button to show them what to do. Explaining it on this small rapid chat is pretty tough to do which is why no one really uses
    it. Anyway, It's really too late because my oldtime friends I played wow, diablo3 etc etc have tried this game and quit all claiming that it was just a
    pay to play game (these guys are all old time gamers like me and not stupid) and they all said the same thing I did. If they really want to promote this
    game they need to fix the major problems and worry about the icing later. I will play to a point and log in every once in a while to check and see if they
    fixed anything but unless major changes come quickly I don't see myself wasting anymore time or money on the great seal hunt.
    clubbing the seals have to be done to make a fur coat..meaning if upgrades were not so expensive, upgrading a guildhall wouldn't be a problem. But since I don't see the devs reducing the price, things must be done to farm those large upgrades. Now if storages weren't farmable, then many more wouldn't be hitting lower HQ's players.

    its like playing AL and you go into pvp....instead of losing a match, you would lose gold in your stash. s you have to fight lower opponents to get your gold back.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL-BD-BC Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos | Ghost-AL DeadTrigger 2 | Kritika GHθST

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 157 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tradescant View Post
    Oh, I have played many a game like this one or similar. I know a lot of the tricks to use to get those big ticket items. Unfortunately the main way is lowering your trophies like I said and clubbing baby seals for 50k a pop. It's the most mainly used tactic and like I said, The baby seals get tired of getting clubbed and quit.
    Yes. Because they don't give us an alternative. There is no other way to buy upgrades without spending real money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tradescant View Post
    ...my oldtime friends I played wow, diablo3 etc etc have tried this game and quit all claiming that it was just a
    pay to play game (these guys are all old time gamers like me and not stupid) and they all said the same thing I did.
    Yes. It's easy and fun to start. But, factors such as rising cost of upgrades and increasingly difficult PvP matchups eventually lead to the question, "why am I doing this?"

  3. #43
    Forum Adept czbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 113 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Just like any other addiction lol

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Hello,
    great game i play for hours, but these are the updates i would like to see

    War game vs alliance
    See alliance name in PVP
    Share resources with alliance, at least 50000 donatable per day something like boost
    Satellite strike should not work on resources..I lost 600k steel and the guy never dropped a troop?
    Allowed to attack another player by search only if the other player agrees
    (Capt. Crunch has requested to attack you (x)allow (x)deny)
    would like to be able to send other players messages through mail..
    Be able to sell buildings back and remove them while temporarily designing base{its hard when you have to move every piece}
    you guys are doing great continue to update game and soon it will be the best one out there...thanks

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    also change the color of the selected troop to drop in PVP...its hard to see gray and i always drop my nano medicine in random spots around a base like im putting on a fire works show..lol

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 157 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capt. crunch View Post
    also change the color of the selected troop to drop in PVP...its hard to see gray and i always drop my nano medicine in random spots around a base like im putting on a fire works show..lol
    I do that all the time. I SWEAR i press a troop button but it does not become selected so I deploy the wrong unit. As it is, I have to be very patient... press carefully... looks at the button color... deploy troops. Quick maneuvers are just not possible since troop selection is not reliable.

    Also: It is important to select a cheap troop after using something like satcom. This is an important habit to avoid dropping a heal on empty land while trying to move the map, for example.
    Last edited by csb; 01-24-2014 at 03:58 PM.

  7. #47
    Member Bo Jay Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 43 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Bump for NEW!!! Ideas, number 15-16 and edit to Idea number 11.
    Last edited by Bo Jay Rivas; 01-25-2014 at 12:01 PM.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csb:1441882
    Quote Originally Posted by capt. crunch View Post
    also change the color of the selected troop to drop in PVP...its hard to see gray and i always drop my nano medicine in random spots around a base like im putting on a fire works show..lol
    I do that all the time. I SWEAR i press a troop button but it does not become selected so I deploy the wrong unit. As it is, I have to be very patient... press carefully... looks at the button color... deploy troops. Quick maneuvers are just not possible since troop selection is not reliable.

    Also: It is important to select a cheap troop after using something like satcom. This is an important habit to avoid dropping a heal on empty land while trying to move the map, for example.
    +1 fireworks show after moving maps. Sometimes even tank festival around the map

  9. #49
    Forum Adept czbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 113 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    So, I'm not the only one doing parade after all :-D

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Hey everyone, I'm back with another video (around 15 min) and some other stuff: I hope this is not considered a double-posting, since I - of course start an own thread because of all that efford I took into creating the video.

    I read the suggestions on page 1 again. Most of them are good but I have to disagree with Point 6. In my opinion it's correct that units favor specific targets and it is very much intended. Commandos go for defenses which makes them be the number one choice in the initial attack. They are not supposed to fight other units. Thats what they do after all defenses are gone but not before and this is a good thing. This is no command and conquere where you can order to direct-attack units. This game is strategy-based on two things: The Units and their specific targets of favor and the location you chose for them to spawn. Thats pretty much all you can do. If you want to fight enemy base-defending infantry. then you gonna have to spawn drones or jeeps or grenadiers (most effective). I would suggest removing point 6 from the list, since that's exactly how the game mechanic is supposed to work...

    Alright. Now here's my new video showing a few VERY BIG WEAKNESSES in the game-mechanic and most importantly: The last part of the video (where you can skip to) with the suggestions of to the game. You can add them to your list, if you want. Nevertheless I make another thread with this video and those suggestions. Remember: You can skip right to the suggestions-part in the video by clicking the note.
    You can visit my thread to also see the list of suggestions.





    Best regards,
    Manni

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manni-Gaming For This Useful Post:


  12. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 157 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Nice video Manni.

    Here is the paradox: "I can't farm for upgrades because PvP matching is too hard, and when I log out it is too easy for people to take my resources."

    This is the issue we all face. I think they should dramatically reduce the time to build our army, vehicles, and satcom orders.

    If it only takes 10 minutes for an entire new army, shiny new set of tanks, and 5 new satcom orders, then we would not be complaining. We could just go off and have non-stop BC fun. The skips and the battle would take about 5 minutes, so after the battle we would only have to wait 5 minutes. And, if we only used half our army, then we would not wait at all.

    We have to be careful about reducing offense and improving defense. If we get to the point were people can easily make forts that are impossible to defeat, then the game will be dead. We need to be able to farm for upgrades. The biggest obstacle right now for the most dedicated players is that the difficult PvP matching forces us to use units that take a very long time to construct. Only the low level players can have non-stop BC PvP fun, and at some point they will be waiting hours for the army to rebuild, and the fun will be over.
    Last edited by csb; 01-27-2014 at 01:57 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to csb For This Useful Post:


  14. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    csb your rigth on time creation for an army, but if it was too quick we wouldnt mind droping a lot of troops... when im on a battle I always try to deploy less possible troops not becasue of the price tag but because of the time to re-create them

    Also I would guess that if a complete army would take 10min to build everyone would get shield or be online, and you migth end up with no opponent to figth...

    I personnaly (but that just my opinion) think there is not enouph steel and oil made with base production and PVE that ends up with everyone stealling the little few ressource each other have, the more max out base we will see the more steel and oil will stay into criculation

    Also we shouldnt be able to stole oil if our storage are full same thing for steel, already not a lot of ressources around we cannot lose even more...

  15. #53
    New Member Tradescant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Nice video Manni.

    Here is the paradox: "I can't farm for upgrades because PvP matching is too hard, and when I log out it is too easy for people to take my resources."

    This is the issue we all face. I think they should dramatically reduce the time to build our army, vehicles, and satcom orders.

    If it only takes 10 minutes for an entire new army, shiny new set of tanks, and 5 new satcom orders, then we would not be complaining. We could just go off and have non-stop BC fun. The skips and the battle would take about 5 minutes, so after the battle we would only have to wait 5 minutes. And, if we only used half our army, then we would not wait at all.

    But now we come down to my point. They do not wish this game to be more easy to farm and that's an obvious fact.
    The whole reason for this type of game like many others is to make money. They make money by making it difficult
    to progress without your credit card. Oh, look how mighty I could be if I just wiped out my credit card again. The biggest
    problem with this game is it's quite a bit more blatant about it than most of the games of this type. The strong prey on
    the weak and the strong have credit cards with hefty balances. What they are missing is people quickly tire of getting
    beat down as they try to progress. There is always going to be someone with more time/money to pound you into
    oblivion. Those people leaving today are the people who might pay later if they fixed a lot of the issues. Many large
    games cost 70 bucks to start, and some have like 15 bucks a month subscription fee's. Ones like these cost like
    15 bucks to fill your gold storage, you get a few upgrades and your a little farther ahead but without logging in for
    12 hours straight your not going to get those big upgrades without reaching for the credit card again. The minute
    you log off you are prey. Another game of this type I play on some players spend like 200 bucks and its depressing
    how little they gain for that amount. Then...they are in worse straights as further upgrades are massive and will
    require more money.

    Until they reduce the amount a higher level player can steal off of you (one that can quickly and easily beat you)
    this game is without a point. And I really can't see them doing it because most of their big payers are paying this
    money so that they can quickly and easily beat you. All the other problems with the game are window dressing.
    So people will finally understand this, the guys at the top will spend their time farming dead bases as people
    realize that there is NO way to defend your base and resources from higher level players. You all I presume
    watched the video manni showed above where most of his key defenses where wiped out before one set of
    boots hit the ground ? Now I ask you, do you think non cash players even have a snowballs chance in hell
    of getting very far in this game as it is now ? I don't mind spending a bit of cash to play a game, but I could
    spend hundreds in this game and be in exactly the same spot I am now. The player imbalance is a game
    wrecker and has to be fixed before it's worth spending anymore time/money on this game.

  16. #54
    Forum Adept czbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 113 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Nah, just stay online long enough to earn more than you get raided. This is no problem on lower levels. All top players managed to understand this simple math, and got strong eventually.

  17. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 157 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czbird View Post
    Nah, just stay online long enough to earn more than you get raided. This is no problem on lower levels. All top players managed to understand this simple math, and got strong eventually.
    I was thinking about Battle Command when I talked to my wife yesterday about camping this summer in Yosemite. I figured it would be a nice vacation. But, she said "What if it's cold, where is the shower, where is the shopping center, what if I have to go to the bathroom at night, who far would I have to walk in the dark to the bathroom, ..." I said, thousands of other people will camp in Yosemite this summer. If they can do it, so can you.

    I see that all the time in Battle Command. "I can't save for an upgrade because people attack my fort." And, it's usually a low trophy person making that complaint. We all know they can make millions of resources quickly by farming, so the complaint is ridiculous.

  18. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Multiple answeres...

    Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Nice video Manni.
    Thanks, man.

    Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Here is the paradox: "I can't farm for upgrades because PvP matching is too hard, and when I log out it is too easy for people to take my resources."
    This is the issue we all face. I think they should dramatically reduce the time to build our army, vehicles, and satcom orders.
    Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you on both points.

    -You only lose 25% of your ressources at level 9 and I think it is even much less on the lower HQ-levels (not sure about that, though). In any case - If you build your base the right way, the enemy cannot steal your ressources without giving you a shield. So in the end. You only lose a small portion. If you (not saying that you do that) place your HQ or Ressources off the grid then people can farm them without hitting the 48% mark and leave without giving you a shield = You get attacked again and lose more. It's all about the base layout! You can stil farm for the more expensive upgrades. Only exception: When people attack your storage with sat-strikes (that's why you don't place them tight together - again... base layout)

    -The build-time of units is just fine in my opinion (drones are even built too fast considering the amount of damage they deal and how they one-hit every turret when being level 5. (max) especially when combined with nano-medicine that will render them completely immune to any damage other than onehits. And there's only one thing capable of one-hitting drones which is an embassy filled with 40 grenadiers


    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus D View Post
    if it was too quick we wouldnt mind droping a lot of troops... when im on a battle I always try to deploy less possible troops not becasue of the price tag but because of the time to re-create them
    exactly...
    To me it is a enormous fun-factor to beat opponents with the lowest possible amount of troops. It's like smashing your enemy in the face...
    "Look, how I just defeated your base".
    Thats one of the things that I like most on this game. That you - of course - can smash people by using all troops but that means you have to rebuild them and I would love the fact - if it would exist - when you get rewarded by using tactic and strategic. But I'm afraid tactic and strategic is switching places with the sat-com-abilities that are so devastatingly-strong that you don't require tactic and strategic anymore later on in the game.

    That's why I am asking for the game developers to ... reduce the damage being done by a sat strike to buildings and turrets by 100.
    Instead of 1050 --> 950. That would solve the problem with the embassy (one of the most important defense structures in the game) beeing gone after 1 out of 5 sat-com-strikes and it would prevent people from streamrolling your base just because they sent 5 sat strikes out before releasing troops - cause all turrets are gone (like you see in my video).


    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus D View Post
    I personnaly (but that just my opinion) think there is not enouph steel and oil made with base production and PVE that ends up
    That's a hell of a good idea, dude. I also think that the production rate of the oil and steel drils could be much higher. But the other thing you said is even MORE important:
    I know that BC is mostely a PVP-based-game. But there are people out there who apprecieate the PVE-missions. I was thinking a lot about that and I came up with an idea like a dayly mission or something like that. Or maybe a few of those. Like 3 or so that will give you some resources which dificulty level would depend on your HQ level.

    Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    If it only takes 10 minutes for an entire new army, shiny new set of tanks, and 5 new satcom orders, then we would not be complaining. We could just go off and have non-stop BC fun
    If that would be the case - I would stop playing the game this instant. No offence man, please don't get me wrong... I explain why...

    Your point of view depends on having fun only in attacks. But I didn't plan bases for more than 20 hours because I'm only interested in attacks. I figured out individual weaknesses of the troops in the favorite-targeting-system by creating walk-traps that force them into running around my walls, collecting all mines and get shot in the process while they get attracked by another turret nearby when they destroyed one of the lesser-important ones on the outside of the "islands". You can almost feel your opponent trying to "simply smash through the wall and destroy the strong turrets in the middle" but the thing is: They don't do what he wants... They do what I want and this is because I planned stuff like that for a lot of time.

    I'm saying: I even have more fun defending my base and seeing replays of people who fail to destroy my base because of not-existing tactic and strategic. Just so you know: I can defeat my base without any of those sat-com things. Just by using my one set of units but it requries skill and tactic and I don't expect the game-developpers to make it that hard to kill a high-end base. But the thing is... What happens in the last weeks is either one of the follwing things:

    -5 sat strikes + units = 100% defeat without any chance
    -Sat strikes on the storages and leave
    -5 Nano Medicies and at least 80% defeat with heavy losses on recources (mostely in combination with the drones that clear out like two inslands of mine under healing) while getting around 400 dps of 3 anti-air max level turrets + all other ones including steal turrets that doesn't do anything cause of invulnerability)

    ... I don't get to see my base be successful anymore even though I spend so much time to create it. All all that is because of the devastating effect of the sat-com-station in the higher content of the game.

    To cut to the chase: The base defence is an essential part of the game and is motvating me to keep playing, keep upgrading and yes.. of course, keep spending some money but that is not working anymore and if an entire army would be produces within a matter on 10 mintues (including sat-coms as they are right now), there would not be a single victory to watch anymore. There ain't one even now
    Last edited by Manni-Gaming; 01-28-2014 at 03:18 PM.

  19. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming View Post

    That's a hell of a good idea, dude. I also think that the production rate of the oil and steel drils could be much higher. But the other thing you said is even MORE important:
    I know that BC is mostely a PVP-based-game. But there are people out there who apprecieate the PVE-missions. I was thinking a lot about that and I came up with an idea like a dayly mission or something like that. Or maybe a few of those. Like 3 or so that will give you some resources which dificulty level would depend on your HQ level.
    Daily map would be awesome and would give you a reason to log each day!

    if they dont want to put time on it, at each update they could reset 1 map from each tier, that wouldnt need any programming for new maps, only reste the steel and oil raided to original value...

    the idea is the more steel and oil there is in circulation the easier it will get for active players to farm since more ressource available at same time too much and everyone would be max out on walls... there is a balance they need to get

  20. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 157 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming View Post
    The build-time of units is just fine in my opinion (drones are even built too fast considering the amount of damage they deal and how they one-hit every turret when being level 5. (max) especially when combined with nano-medicine that will render them completely immune to any damage other than onehits.
    It is easy for you to say this because you hide in the low trophy range. You should be ashamed for having an HQ9 and only 300 trophies. Of course the army build time is ok for you because you attack noobs with no walls and few upgrades. If you play the game like a top player, you would know what we are talking about. At the top, we often need satcom and vehicles because the PvP matches are much harder than what you get. No amount of skipping can find the easy forts with no walls and few upgrades.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming View Post
    To me it is a enormous fun-factor to beat opponents with the lowest possible amount of troops. It's like smashing your enemy in the face...
    "Look, how I just defeated your base".
    Thats one of the things that I like most on this game.
    So, you enjoy 100% attacking a noob with a small number of troops. And you call that "using tactic and strategic".

    Before the December snow update, the top player also got to attack the same noob forts that you are attacking. I could 100% a lot of HQ5/6 forts with just 4 commandos and 4 grens. But, I never called it "tactics". It's just farming noobs because STS doesn't give us any other way to earn resources for upgrades.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming View Post
    ...you - of course - can smash people by using all troops but that means you have to rebuild them and I would love the fact - if it would exist - when you get rewarded by using tactic and strategic. But I'm afraid tactic and strategic is switching places with the sat-com-abilities that are so devastatingly-strong that you don't require tactic and strategic anymore later on in the game.
    If you level up your trophy count to play with the big boys, you will need something stronger than a few commandos to win.

    By hiding in the low trophy count, you don't get attacked by the most skilled players. You may think you have a great defense. What you don't realize is that people at the low trophy range don't want to 100% your fort. They just want to satstrike your resources and quit. Or distract your defenses just long enough to steal resources and then quit.

    You may feel victorious because players don't 100% you. You probably think that your brilliant mind made a great defense. But, your thinking is wrong. They don't 100% you because they don't want the trophies; they need to lose them and stay low. At the low level, the real tactic is to get as many resources as possible with as few troops as possible, and quit to avoid the trophies.

    A lot of players with many "defensive wins" may think they have created a brilliant defense. At a low trophy count everyone is happy to quit with a loss plus free steel. You don't even need walls to be a defensive genius. All you need is free resources and a low trophy count.

    If you level up, that is where the real PvP is happening. That is where people do want to 100% your fort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming View Post
    If that would be the case - I would stop playing the game this instant. No offence man, please don't get me wrong... I explain why...

    Your point of view depends on having fun only in attacks. But I didn't plan bases for more than 20 hours because I'm only interested in attacks. I figured out individual weaknesses of the troops in the favorite-targeting-system by creating walk-traps that force them into running around my walls, collecting all mines and get shot in the process while they get attracked by another turret nearby when they destroyed one of the lesser-important ones on the outside of the "islands". You can almost feel your opponent trying to "simply smash through the wall and destroy the strong turrets in the middle" but the thing is: They don't do what he wants... They do what I want and this is because I planned stuff like that for a lot of time.

    I'm saying: I even have more fun defending my base and seeing replays of people who fail to destroy my base because of not-existing tactic and strategic.
    If you have a low trophy count so that you play with the noobs, then there will be a lot of players that just try to grab some resources and some may fail. You feel like you have great tactics, but all you have done is lure in a noob and trick him with some mines. Level up your trophies and come see how the real players attack. You will be crying for more game changes, and you will drop your trophy count.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming View Post
    Just so you know: I can defeat my base without any of those sat-com things. Just by using my one set of units but it requries skill and tactic...
    I guess that is the attraction of playing with noobs in the low trophy count. It gives you the feeling that you are really smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming View Post
    To cut to the chase: The base defence is an essential part of the game and is motvating me to keep playing, keep upgrading and yes.. of course, keep spending some money but that is not working anymore and if an entire army would be produces within a matter on 10 mintues (including sat-coms as they are right now), there would not be a single victory to watch anymore. There ain't one even now
    You don't know what it is like to PvP at the top level. I have to use all my troops, drones, tanks, and satcom orders. Then, I have to wait at least an hour before I can attack again. During the time, I have to try to keep the connection alive. In fact, I did just one attack today, and while waiting for troops to build I got the disconnect message. I pressed the button to reconnect immediately, but I was already under attack and lost 800k resources. You have no idea what it is like to only be able to do one attack per hour and try to keep the connection alive so you don't get attacked.

    By hiding in the low trophy count, you have no idea about the issues we discuss on this forum. From your point of view, the game is very easy, and your only complaint is that you want better defense because someone stole some resources. But, you can very quickly farm what you lost. I don't have that option. This is the problem that you don't understand.
    Last edited by csb; 01-28-2014 at 08:41 PM.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csb For This Useful Post:


  22. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    @ csb. This is all for you and those people who follow...

    This is the way you want this discussion to take place? Really? Only because I disagreed on some of your things? Wooow... I can already tell that no matter what information I give you or no matter what I say to you - you would disagree. Because - for some reason - I made you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry that you have to disagree just to disagree. It's quite interesting to watch how easy it is to obviously make you lose your temper.

    All you wrote within those 50 000 letters is only one thing: "You are in the low trophy level". You think you confuted anything I said by saying that? All ideas or opinions I had --> crushed with something that stupid? Let's see if that actually makes sense...

    -Drones firepower and strength extremely high considering the very fast builttime --> "Doesn't count. You're a low-trophy-player!"
    -It's fun watching replays of base-defenses --> "shut up, you're a low trophy player! I'm not interested in your opinion!"
    -It makes the fights somewhat more interesting trying to use less troops than absolutely nessessary --> "I hate you, because you're a low trophy player. So: doesn't count"
    -In this game, you're not supposed and able to defend yourself against 5 sat com-abilities + 100% units. No matter how good, well planned or whatever your base might be (That's what I was trying to say, but as we all know now: Your brain processes information differently) Because you went: --> "stupid low-trophy players having fun. I don't, so I hate them, including YOUUUUUU!"

    In light of this inarguable experience I'm comming to the conclusion. Nope, that doesn't make sense. You want to participate in this discussion, you want to - like adults - consider other opinions, think about them, draw conclusions, provide information and all that kind of stuff? Then you should calm down and for god's sake: phrase your opinion another way. Maybe you should stop letting your emotions come in your way... You lost 800k+ steel because of a damn disconnect? I'm sorry to hear that. I really am, cause it happend to me, too, when I was in the high-high trophys... "Wait a minute: What did he just say? He's not been a stupid low-trophy player all along? Who'd have thouhgt?"

    No I havent and maybe you shouldn't be so quick with your judgement. In fact one of the first things I did was leveling up and playing with the "big boys". But that was before that winter event. I didn't play myself down to a low trophy count because I couldn't handle the stuff up there or because I got frustrated - like you obviously right now. Nope... I went down because by that time - maybe now its different, i don't know - but by that time I had only a few people to fight. I got attacked by only the same people (10 at most) and also I only had like 20 people to attack and for some reason noone - really, absolutely noone had more resources to steal from than 80 000. So other than just for the sake of being a big boy, there was no reason for me to keep playing like that. Like I said: Maybe its different now. In that case I gladly start leveling up again. If it is true, what you say with that update (I didn't know that but I am - other than you, actually listening to other people their informations) I will maybe finish the last 20 wall-parts to level 8 and then rank up in trophys now. It sure sounds like much more fun now, than it was by that time.

    If you don't care about base defense and watching replays of those. Fine! Other people do. And to those people: This is just as much of an aspect to the game like attacking. You don't like that? Well, though, swallow it! Oh, I forgot: I'm just a low trophy player...
    Last edited by Manni-Gaming; 01-29-2014 at 11:19 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Manni-Gaming For This Useful Post:


  24. #60
    Forum Adept czbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 113 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Drones firepower is OK, they don't stand much once you upgrade your AA's, hence the short build time is appropriate.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battle Command FAQ - WIP
    By Skeletonlord in forum BC - General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:44 PM
  2. Battle Command
    By Dlanor in forum BC - General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 11:00 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:18 PM
  4. Choose: Battle Dragons? Or Battle Command?
    By Maunyabastian in forum BC - General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 11:02 PM
  5. Is Battle Command Out On Apple
    By SayCreed in forum BC - General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •