Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

Thread: L51 Behr Halp

  1. #21
    Senior Member Gragorak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Finland, the land of 178,888 lakes
    Posts
    1,263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Rly? I'd love to see you PvP funkyp with your build lol. 1 heal is optional, if you don't use it, put 1 extra into iron blood to make 6. X.X its not a definite yes or no to use 5 or 6 ib... If your clever enough to be able to make use of it in FFA than it rly does help.
    6 beckon with 6 stomp just happens to suck. I understand that you're a fanboy, but noodle's build isn't a divine truth or anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Argyros
    I have found my 51 build to be very affective and so you don't necessarily need to correct it.
    It can be very effective, but that doesn't mean it would be the best build in the universe. TheScaryBeary's build just is way better.
    Last edited by Gragorak; 12-20-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gragorak For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Senior Member Argyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,399
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    252
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
    6 beckon with 6 stomp just happens to suck. I understand that you're a fanboy, but noodle's build isn't a divine truth or anything.


    it can be very effective, but that doesn't mean it would be the best possible build. Scarybear's build just is better.
    Okay.

    I'll hop off this thread now seeing that I can't post my opinion without being judged. My build works well, and I'm not just the type of person to brag on whom I've killed. Haters gonna hate bro.

  4. #23
    Senior Member IGN Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North Korea... Welp!
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Yawn, best 51 bear build:

    6 Rage
    6 Iron Blood
    6 Evasion
    6 Taunt
    6 HS
    6 CB
    5 Beckon
    3 Stomp
    4 SMS
    1 Crip
    1 Venge

  5. #24
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    939
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    Yawn, best 51 bear build:

    6 Rage
    6 Iron Blood
    6 Evasion
    6 Taunt
    6 HS
    6 CB
    5 Beckon
    3 Stomp
    4 SMS
    1 Crip
    1 Venge
    Works well also, but y no restore?

  6. #25
    Luminary Poster Caiahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Posts
    6,446
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    343
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    464
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    Works well also, but y no restore?
    I'm guessing it's one of those builds that are either Nuking like crazy (thought I can't really see it nuking :/) or one of those builds that make the opponent go flyyyyy..see the 5 beckon. Usually on bears I use 4 beckon. Unless it's a kite xbow bear.


    All for one, and one for all.

    All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

  7. #26
    Senior Member programmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,516
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    593
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    Works well also, but y no restore?
    I always saw it that with the 34 regen that tiny bit of heal wasn't necessary and the skill point could be used in something better.

    Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post:


  9. #27
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    939
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    I always saw it that with the 34 regen that tiny bit of heal wasn't necessary and the skill point could be used in something better.
    It's not the tiny bit of heal that is significant; rather, the 5 H/S it gives that can save a person in a pinch.

  10. #28
    Senior Member programmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,516
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    593
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    It's not the tiny bit of heal that is significant; rather, the 5 H/S it gives that can save a person in a pinch.
    Maybe its just me then but when I first used a 51 bear i used restore and found that its easier with that one extra point put into something like SMS. If you hit all 3 debuffs right after each other the person you're fighting is normally weakened enough to keep your health close to full and when you add it all up, with the around 60 or so dodge when buffed and the high regen combined with all 3 debuffs you don't really need the heal.

    Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

  11. #29
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    939
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    Maybe its just me then but when I first used a 51 bear i used restore and found that its easier with that one extra point put into something like SMS. If you hit all 3 debuffs right after each other the person you're fighting is normally weakened enough to keep your health close to full and when you add it all up, with the around 60 or so dodge when buffed and the high regen combined with all 3 debuffs you don't really need the heal.
    But if the opponent has restore and stomp/sms you away for long enough, the regen will be able to get it up to almost full HP. You can put it into SMS, but let me ask you this: would you rather have 5 H/S + some health, or a couple of extra damage (that may be dodged or may miss) + more chance to stun (again, same scenario)?

  12. #30
    Senior Member programmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,516
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    593
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    But if the opponent has restore and stomp/sms you away for long enough, the regen will be able to get it up to almost full HP. You can put it into SMS, but let me ask you this: would you rather have 5 H/S + some health, or a couple of extra damage (that may be dodged or may miss) + more chance to stun (again, same scenario)?
    I'm not saying you guys are wrong I'm just saying I never found it needed until level 61 and up where birds and mages do more damage than in 56 and below.

    Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

  13. #31
    Senior Member IGN Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North Korea... Welp!
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    It's not the tiny bit of heal that is significant; rather, the 5 H/S it gives that can save a person in a pinch.
    5 more h/s for 5 sec plus 10 hp, thats 35 hp healed every 16 seconds
    1 more point in SMS is 10 damage more every 4 secs which is 40 more damage every 16 seconds with higher stun. Besides, using heal wastes .5 seconds, often enough time for the opponent to debuff you first causing you to miss your debuff.

    The difference is small but every bit helps

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to IGN Storm For This Useful Post:


  15. #32
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    939
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    5 more h/s for 5 sec plus 10 hp, thats 35 hp healed every 16 seconds
    1 more point in SMS is 10 damage more every 4 secs which is 40 more damage every 16 seconds with higher stun. Besides, using heal wastes .5 seconds, often enough time for the opponent to debuff you first causing you to miss your debuff.

    The difference is small but every bit helps
    Nice analysis, but I'd rather take 100% 35 health per 16 seconds than an indefinite SMS that does 40 damage even with stun.

  16. #33
    Senior Member programmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,516
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    593
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    Nice analysis, but I'd rather take 100% 35 health per 16 seconds than an indefinite SMS that does 40 damage even with stun.
    You'd rather have heal, we'd rather have the extra damage. We're all allowed to have our own opinions, so can't we just leave it at that instead of playing "lets prove who's wrong"?

    Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

  17. #34
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,022
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,208
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,100
    Thanked in
    776 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    You'd rather have heal, we'd rather have the extra damage. We're all allowed to have our own opinions, so can't we just leave it at that instead of playing "lets prove who's wrong"?
    He's not proving you wrong, he's saying 1 heal is better

    SMS can be dodged, missed, or out of ranged, I'd say having the extra health (considering you can make them be pushed away from you) you can heal more, thus having more health, and allowing you to take more hits. Also since bow bear is more common at 51, I'd rather have the 1 heal rather than 2 sms, considering one point in sms is nothing to a bow bear who stays away from his target.

  18. #35
    Senior Member programmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,516
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    593
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    He's not proving you wrong, he's saying 1 heal is better
    I'm not just meaning him that was aimed for him, storm, me, and whoever else was in it. Me and storm were arguing that SMS is better while him and argyros (don't think I spelled that right) were arguing that heal is better as if someone was trying to prove someone else wrong. All I'm saying is maybe we should just stop and think about how everyone can have their own opinions on how their Pvp style is.

    Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

  19. #36
    Senior Member IGN Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North Korea... Welp!
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    He's not proving you wrong, he's saying 1 heal is better

    SMS can be dodged, missed, or out of ranged, I'd say having the extra health (considering you can make them be pushed away from you) you can heal more, thus having more health, and allowing you to take more hits. Also since bow bear is more common at 51, I'd rather have the 1 heal rather than 2 sms, considering one point in sms is nothing to a bow bear who stays away from his target.
    Heal is useless if you already have full hp. SMS has a higher stun chance at 2 so when you stomp sms someone away, there will be a higher chance that they will remain stunned and away from you.

  20. #37
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,022
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,208
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,100
    Thanked in
    776 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    Heal is useless if you already have full hp. SMS has a higher stun chance at 2 so when you stomp sms someone away, there will be a higher chance that they will remain stunned and away from you.
    Yet stomp-sms creates a repulse effect, and it's useless if they're stunned and away from you.

  21. #38
    Senior Member IGN Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North Korea... Welp!
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Yet stomp-sms creates a repulse effect, and it's useless if they're stunned and away from you.
    Stomp SMS will keep them within 10m, unless you use beckon before you stomped. A dex bear should just HS Stomp SMS, beckon stomp sms just throws them away from you, allowing them to regen

  22. #39
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    939
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    Heal is useless if you already have full hp. SMS has a higher stun chance at 2 so when you stomp sms someone away, there will be a higher chance that they will remain stunned and away from you.
    If you're low on health, then you can just stomp-sms and use restore. If the opponent doesn't have restore, they won't be able to compete with your regen.

  23. #40
    Senior Member IGN Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North Korea... Welp!
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    If you're low on health, then you can just stomp-sms and use restore. If the opponent doesn't have restore, they won't be able to compete with your regen.
    Stomp SMS(2) offers a longer average stun time than Stomp SMS(1) which will give you more time to regen. A scarab bow bear with RS helm and armour has at least 25 h/s, SMS keeps them stunned for 2 seconds which is 50 more HP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. L61 Dex Behr
    By Extreme in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 04:35 PM
  2. lvl 17 behr?
    By cookiez in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 02:18 PM
  3. Behr Question
    By cookiez in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 09:21 PM
  4. A little advice on lv15 behr?
    By Pvpfeed in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 03:24 PM
  5. Bes behr L10-17 twinks
    By Dodo365 in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 12:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •