Thread: OK so I don't get this....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default OK so I don't get this....

Has anyone noticed (I'm pretty sure everyone has noticed this) that we don't have any daily rewards... I mean whats up with that? PL,AL, and DL all have daily rewards although in DL it called nightly rewards and PL its daily blessing but you know what I mean. Like why doesn't SL have this? Also, when we start up spacetimestudious(dot)com have you guys noticed that SL doesn't pop up any more? Like it goes Battle Command, Arcane Legends, Etc. But no SL
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Its because SL is unique. Yeah!

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zenxpro View Post
    Its because SL is unique. Yeah!
    Yeah bro!!!
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Daily 5 minute enhancers

Dark Legends: Fear- Level 31
    Star Legends: Decay- Level 46 Operative
    Pocket Legends: Prestige- Level 53 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
    Daily 5 minute enhancers
    Well I do know that but take PL for an example you can get 3x elixirs (or in SL enhancers) for the whole day!!! (24 Hours) and like in AL they have shazbot who hands out a chest everyday only if you come on time... (Well the getting your reward applies for PL,AL,and DL. Cant be too late or else you can't receive your daily reward)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yes i agree with you. SL has only 5 minute reward/blessing. Which is not enough for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Especially when the daily enhancer is 2x, not 3x like PL. With the tough mobs in later lvls this really is a pain.

+1 add daily bonus to SL, call it like "Daily Prototype Experiment" or something sci-fi-ish.
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Scorpion View Post
    Especially when the daily enhancer is 2x, not 3x like PL. With the tough mobs in later lvls this really is a pain.

+1 add daily bonus to SL, call it like "Daily Prototype Experiment" or something sci-fi-ish.
    Perfect Idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ur totally right SL is like a very good game (better than PL) and it doesnt have these sorts of stuff??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Sadly, this predicament has been going on ever since STS released AL & DL.
    Lel. You Fanny.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gison For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea u guys mine aswell give up SL has been left behind in the dust the only thing we are ever getting is cap raises and holidy vanitys thats it lol suprised u havnt noticed this by now xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    Sadly, this predicament has been going on ever since STS released AL & DL.
    I miss you babe, come back to SL :'(

or i should stop SL and move on?
    Lel Neva!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zenxpro View Post
    I miss you babe, come back to SL :'(

or i should stop SL and move on?
    Lel Neva!
    Move on
    Go pl
    Wtf am I doing in SL Forums.

Let money burn in front of you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SayCreed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lordbladex View Post
    ... SL has been left behind in the dust...
    SL is in fact the dream child of the devs 4 years ago. They originally intended to make Blackstar, then they lost the contract (but got to keep their work -- the game engine), so they made PL to coincide with the release of the 1st iPad. To make PL they worked without pay running on faith for several months. Once PL was far enough along (once it had guilds and towns), they went back and made Blackstar but changed the name to Star Legends.

So rather than think of it as something left behind, think of it as the first game. It might actually be complete. The expectation of infinite development might be in the minds of the players but it's not realistic. The company that made PL and SL, that worked all those insane hours, is gone. The company that made AL now exists. I doubt the people at STG are willing to sacrifice all they did for PL and SL anymore. But SL and PL are not gone. We can play them with new characters, and we can help new players, or we can play the other games. But to expect infinte development is just untempered desire. Without a large player base spending scads of plat, there just isn't going to be a reason to invest in it.

I'm saying, maybe it is finished. And maybe we should see it for what it is. It is a cool thing we can enjoy. Sometimes they make us new vanities. They made it out of love. It wasn't meant to break their bank.

ON TOPIC, though: I would LOVE to see daily rewards. Have wanted them for years.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    SL is in fact the dream child of the devs 4 years ago. They originally intended to make Blackstar, then they lost the contract (but got to keep their work -- the game engine), so they made PL to coincide with the release of the 1st iPad. To make PL they worked without pay running on faith for several months. Once PL was far enough along (once it had guilds and towns), they went back and made Blackstar but changed the name to Star Legends.

So rather than think of it as something left behind, think of it as the first game. It might actually be complete. The expectation of infinite development might be in the minds of the players but it's not realistic. The company that made PL and SL, that worked all those insane hours, is gone. The company that made AL now exists. I doubt the people at STG are willing to sacrifice all they did for PL and SL anymore. But SL and PL are not gone. We can play them with new characters, and we can help new players, or we can play the other games. But to expect infinte development is just untempered desire. Without a large player base spending scads of plat, there just isn't going to be a reason to invest in it.

I'm saying, maybe it is finished. And maybe we should see it for what it is. It is a cool thing we can enjoy. Sometimes they make us new vanities. They made it out of love. It wasn't meant to break their bank.

ON TOPIC, though: I would LOVE to see daily rewards. Have wanted them for years.
    Amen.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SayCreed View Post
    Move on
    Go pl
    Wtf am I doing in SL Forums.

Let money burn in front of you
    Hmmm, No.

1 Thank = 1 Pray

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Conquered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

As of SL not being shown on the Home page, it's because STS(G) is showing their newest games first, to let people know what's going on NOW. Instead of back to 4 years ago, when they started.

And so what if SL doesn't have some of the features the other games don't have. Each game is meant to be somewhat different from all the others anyways.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aracnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

-AMEN-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Oh ya were discussing it in game it will be cool