Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Bountys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    A proper 1vs1 only counts in a locked room agasint two people with no distractions anyway. Anything could of happened in that room with the screenie you just showed such as gladiator could of got rooted accidently or corn could of got frosted. Both have a proper 1vs1 then I wanna see the result
    he was scared of it

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    he was scared of it
    Pics, or you're lieing.

All for one, and one for all.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

he was scared of it
    Meh, scared ... Glad... They don't mix together
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Pics, or you're lieing.

y would i ss it , ask iperf ingame or ask him. I said he wont dare to fight me 1v1 with just savage and he said you always make excuses about my ring and egg. Lmao if he is better than me then he should be able to kill me with the same conditions. I m not even talking about ping. He is probably using 4g which doesnt exist in my country. Btw shadow all my enemies know that i dont lie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quantionus For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

y would i ss it , ask iperf ingame or ask him. I said he wont dare to fight me 1v1 with just savage and he said you always make excuses about my ring and egg. Lmao if he is better than me then he should be able to kill me with the same conditions. I m not even talking about ping. He is probably using 4g which doesnt exist in my country. Btw shadow all my enemies know that i dont lie
    Ik u lie. We all lie, sometime or another.
    See, you just lied right now. We all lie on beds too. I wonder if iperf lies on a bed, he IS a bird. Maybe he has a nest? Idk. Maybe a bed anyways?
    Who's iperf. I can kill family savage bears with a plat ring and a noob molten bow. Or swift talon. Ha. I don't make excuses about ring and egg.
    Everyone look at my ego, it's so big.
    Ego sounds like a guy who eats eggs 24/7. Hm, I wonder if he eats scrambled or over easy? I don't know if it's a bad or good thing.
    Maybe good.
    I don't think eating eggs 24/7 is a good thing, you have to eat other stuff like fruits and veggies. And dairy. Can't forget the milk dudes.
    Speaking of milk, I don't think cows should be implemented. They'd be delicious, but it would be horrible hearing moos every 10 seconds.
    How come a cow is called a cow? It says moo, so they should be called Mooses and Mooses should be called cows.
    Then what's a bull going to be called? Idk.
    Speaking of calls, I can't make calls, I don't have a phone, so I can't have 3/4g. I use wifi. Ha I didn't lie.
    Which brings my to the beginning, we all lie sometimes.

Wow..That was long. I better stop my rambling or else I'll take over this thread about random stuff..
    Speaking of random..agh! I'll stop!

Last edited by Caiahar; 04-21-2014 at 10:34 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caiahar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Ik u lie. We all lie, sometime or another.
    See, you just lied right now. We all lie on beds too. I wonder if iperf lies on a bed, he IS a bird. Maybe he has a nest? Idk. Maybe a bed anyways?
    Who's iperf. I can kill family savage bears with a plat ring and a noob molten bow. Or swift talon. Ha. I don't make excuses about ring and egg.
    Everyone look at my ego, it's so big.
    Ego sounds like a guy who eats eggs 24/7. Hm, I wonder if he eats scrambled or over easy? I don't know if it's a bad or good thing.
    Maybe good.
    I don't think eating eggs 24/7 is a good thing, you have to eat other stuff like fruits and veggies. And dairy. Can't forget the milk dudes.
    Speaking of milk, I don't think cows should be implemented. They'd be delicious, but it would be horrible hearing moos every 10 seconds.
    How come a cow is called a cow? It says moo, so they should be called Mooses and Mooses should be called cows.
    Then what's a bull going to be called? Idk.
    Speaking of calls, I can't make calls, I don't have a phone, so I can't have 3/4g. I use wifi. Ha I didn't lie.
    Which brings my to the beginning, we all lie sometimes.

Wow..That was long. I better stop my rambling or else I'll take over this thread about random stuff..
    Speaking of random..agh! I'll stop!

anyways i didnt bother myself to read it but i m %100 sure that it was something nice , forgive me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Sewer sets, not luck depending sets. Nuff said.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jetshrike View Post
    Im pleased that other stats like int and dex now affect damage. I ythink it means my enchantress will be alot stronger now thanks!
    Read it, might entertain you
    Or not.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Caiahar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Glad has never ever said that he doesn't dare to fight you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Glad has never ever said that he doesn't dare to fight you.
    noone is that brave to say it and he cant even when all ppl see him as the best bear. He has loads of things to lost but i have none. He cant ofc dare it but he cant dare to say it. He knows i am good and he did challenge me. Its not his fault if he doesnt wanna fight me in a FAIR 1v1..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

noone is that brave to say it and he cant even when all ppl see him as the best bear. He has loads of things to lost but i have none. He cant ofc dare it but he cant dare to say it. He knows i am good and he did challenge me. Its not his fault if he doesnt wanna fight me in a FAIR 1v1..
    He uses what he has, he has the right to use a 3 piece ring if he had one and I'm sure if you had one and wanted to 1v1 someone who didn't you'd cry, throw a fit and say you won't vs him w/o your ring. First, he always uses the ring and he would need to adapt without it, which takes time, second, he doesn't like to waste his time so why would he waste his time vs you, third if you think he can't fight without a ring you should know he won an endgame tourney in lvl 50 sets where rings were not allowed and in that tourney there were bears X10 better then you. So before you say he's scared think a bit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Princess Fiona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quan careful you're going to get a Cold ego

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

You're hysterical. I never, ever, challenged you. Would you like to know why? You're just a waste of my time. It's like talking to a wall, a wall cannot comprehend what is going on because it is a nonliving object. It's kind of the same thing here except you're a living thing unfortunately and you constantly try to promote yourself in an era where skill has become vacant. You think I have my reputation to lose? Please, look around, look at all the people who support me. You will never experience what it is like to be known as one of the "Best", to have people look up to you, to admire you. So before you say I would never dare to fight you, I'll have the courage to say, I will not fight you. I have proven myself time after time and have nothing left to show to anyone NOR somebody who see's himself as a superiority to everyone else. Perhaps in time, when or if the devs decide to give us a balanced update. Till then, enjoy your "15 minutes of fame"!
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 04-21-2014 at 03:19 PM.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Oh no guys look out, there's another cloudwater!

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    Oh no guys look out, there's another cloudwater!
    Technically he couldn't be a clouds water, since bears are made out of diff things, meat, organs, atoms, matter.
    Clouds are a bunch of suspended water particles that took a legitimate form in the sky.

Funny thing is, I never actually had a legit conversation with Glad.

There was that one random time when I was a noob, but I don't think it qualifies as a conversation.

Yay! Im taking over this thread with this random stuff! Which means taking over everyones posts, including Quan! Take that!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

I don't know how to say it again, but could you stop being an Idiot? Do you actually think you could win vs Glad on a balance Pvp? Lol.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    I don't know how to say it again, but could you stop being an Idiot? Do you actually think you could win vs Glad on a balance Pvp? Lol.
    ofc i do , he cant even hs at time..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

ofc i do , he cant even hs at time..
    Atleast his only combo isnt beakon stomp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

He's not the best, but he's the best that you can ever come across at this point. He's one of the last of the oldies left that is actually considered a good bear.

If you think you can come across at L76 cap and consider yourself pro, you must be kidding yourself.

Oh, just so you know, Gladiator has proven himself as have I. Need a source? Here you are: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t=Bearly+Human
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-22-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    He's not the best, but he's the best that you can ever come across at this point. He's one of the last of the oldies left that is actually considered a good bear.

If you think you can come across at L76 cap and consider yourself pro, you must be kidding yourself.

Oh, just so you know, Gladiator has proven himself as have I. Need a source? Here you are: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t=Bearly+Human
    Hehe. I played in that. With my good ole sang dagger and uncrafted tiki. Got rekt