Thread: PvP Bountys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default [PvP Bounties Thread]

So, I don't know if this has ever been done or not, but I will be starting a bounty thread.

Some players may know already, I have given out 250k+ in bountys already, so I decided lets make it public.

Basically, I will be posting bounty's on players in pvp, with gold payouts. Now the gold payouts can be anywhere between 5k-250k depending on how "good" the player is.
    Example: a bounty on Dolloway, for those who know or seen him, can be 100k+ payout.

ANYONE can post a bounty on this thread, a Screenie of the player's inspect page must be tagged in the post of the person you wish to set the bounty. This is to keep things fair, so we know where the player hangs out in pvp, class, level, gear, etc.

To receive gold from ME, you MUST be the FIRST to post a screenshot of you killing the player with the bounty. Bountys given by me have guaranteed payouts, as long as the proof requirements are meet.

Bountys given by others may have some trust issues, maybe a 50-50 payment to solve this. I don't know, the bounty giver can solve this issue. But remember, bountys by me have guaranteed gold payouts.

SOME LIMITATIONS:
    -Bounty claimer cannot be related as in
    similar names, any suspicion both are related, this is to prevent boosting. Putting bounties on friends Is allowed.

- Must say "bounty" in chat before the kill. This is to prevent unexpected kills if the player was unaware they had a bounty on them, if you know you have a bounty on you, be aware sneaky kills are allowed.

- if the player fails to get the bounty and dies trying to claim a bounty, the person with the bounty can screenshot it and claim 50% of the bounty. Again to make it fair "bounty" must be said BEFORE the kill.

-Double teaming is allowed, unless specified by bounty giver. The person who gets the kill gets the gold.

This is a thread for everyone, anyone may post a bounty here.

Key:
    (Name)
    (Level)
    (Payout)
    (Bounty set by, by forum name)

Active Bountys by me:

Uepeuef ( savage mage)
    10k for each kill

Btw rushorgtfo I owe you 100k completely forgot about the payout. Pm me in game

[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]
    Active Bountys(Given by the people)

Let me know if a mistake is made/ ways to make this thread better!
    Last edited by largecommand; 04-03-2014 at 03:49 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to largecommand For This Useful Post: