Thread: PvP Bountys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcorexd View Post
    ... what?
    This is where everyone says: #boom
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Hitler says: BOOMMM!!!
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Hitler says: BOOMMM!!!
    When you want to end a conversation talk about hitler.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanital For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

And this is how the "best bear" was beaten
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  336.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  339.4 KB both fights were 1v1 and then he probably begged help from Ieds and when he couldnt win anymore he started leaving and let Ieds to be teamed ,not by me,

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus:1597662
Size:  339.4 KB both fights were 1v1 and then he probably begged help from Ieds and when he couldnt win anymore he started leaving and let Ieds to be teamed ,not by me,
    How do we know you got more than 1 kill on GLADIATOR? It shows 6, but for all we know you were just killing Ieds and others (Ieds was killed by you)
    And also, bear v bear is mostly whoever hits their debuffs. And I must say its easier said than done considering bears have 50+ dodge buffed, so it can even be luck.
    No one said killing another bear one time means you're better. I've killed countless other birds but does it make me better? No.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caiahar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    The fact that you think anyone cares is laughable. I, along with everyone knows, Gladiator>Quantionus fo lyfe. You will never be considered "good" by anyone to any extent. When you have three years of endgame experience and three tourney wins, come talk to me bud. Till then, have fun inflating your ego by killing virtual animals!
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 04-20-2014 at 08:10 AM.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

^ wow loads of ppl care me that u cant imagine and the funny thing is how all 3pc and old players cannot accept to be beaten is really funny. The life changes fast however ima watch my words , no need to argue with ya since i know what the truth is anyways was fun to kill ya and i wanted to show some friends who didnt believe me. They asked me to post just to see so here it is. They were not for the LEGENDS , words of ghost, . They were for the noobs like me.

@shadow i never claimed that i am the best or better than glad. You are the one who is saying and thinking it. I just posted some ss and the fact that i never said it was 6-2 , regarding the first photo. And yea whoever hits the debuff wins is right but if u consider our stats which glad has like +10 dodge , +20 armor and the most important thing +20 more hits than me makes him get a huge advantage.

I am off thread till another victory , since i dont have friends on forums no need to explain myself

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus:1597709
    ^ wow loads of ppl care me that u cant imagine and the funny thing is how all 3pc and old players cannot accept to be beaten is really funny. The life changes fast however ima watch my words , no need to argue with ya since i know what the truth is anyways was fun to kill ya and i wanted to show some friends who didnt believe me. They asked me to post just to see so here it is. They were not for the LEGENDS , words of ghost, . They were for the noobs like me.

@shadow i never claimed that i am the best or better than glad. You are the one who is saying and thinking it. I just posted some ss and the fact that i never said it was 6-2 , regarding the first photo. And yea whoever hits the debuff wins is right but if u consider our stats which glad has like +10 dodge , +20 armor and the most important thing +20 more hits than me makes him get a huge advantage.

I am off thread till another victory , since i dont have friends on forums no need to explain myself
    Truth is its a mobile game, you have nothing to benefit from beating Glad, maybe some reputation, but its a game, not much people care. And when you also posted, it gave off the expression that you were proud of it.
    You shouldn't care. No one should. I beat someone who is famous for beating everyone, I dont care. I get beaten constantly by same person, I don't care. I get teamed, I don't care, I can join another game. I play for fun.
    Someone posts about him killing someone countless times, I probably won't answer, since its nothing.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Shush you hole lizard man
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Truth is its a mobile game, you have nothing to benefit from beating Glad, maybe some reputation, but its a game, not much people care. And when you also posted, it gave off the expression that you were proud of it.
    You shouldn't care. No one should. I beat someone who is famous for beating everyone, I dont care. I get beaten constantly by same person, I don't care. I get teamed, I don't care, I can join another game. I play for fun.
    Someone posts about him killing someone countless times, I probably won't answer, since its nothing.
    like i said in my previous post , i just posted it for noobs not pros like glad , jig , ghost or so on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

So inspiring, mommy must be so proud :')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Speaking of mommys, the one strapped in toilet paper or the one that is actually your mum :/

Such confuse much mystery howto go on with life

i love doges
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

[QUOTE=Gnomecide;1597878]The fact that you think anyone cares is laughable. /QUOTE]

he says but sends multiple pms in game and still goes on writing. Lol you are really funny i like how desperate you are with ur friends who always follow you hehe if you know what i mean

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Irrelevant, I am best bear.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahahahabirdy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I would be surprised if you didnt post but i am still surprised that dolloway hasnt posted anything yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Hey quan you know what else I'm surprised about? Why the hell this thread isn't locked, should of been locked pages ago..
    Veni Vidi Vici

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomecide View Post
    So inspiring, mommy must be so proud :')
    GIve him his 15 minutes of fame, he'll go back to teaming with joe and love tomorrow, or maybe he'll go back to 71and rush all the 66s to boost his kd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Fat new bears and their ego, lol.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Fat new bears and their ego, lol.
    imsure his 3 months at endgame makes him better then a 3 year endgame vet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

A proper 1vs1 only counts in a locked room agasint two people with no distractions anyway. Anything could of happened in that room with the screenie you just showed such as gladiator could of got rooted accidently or corn could of got frosted. Both have a proper 1vs1 then I wanna see the result

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Jig