Thread: Let us PLAY some WAR. -Clash of the titans-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Default Let us PLAY some WAR. -Clash of the titans-

WAR between GUILDS in AL

Recently many threads about PvP enhancement have be flowing on the forum and this will be another one xD

It combines five things: Arena territory restriction+ Ctf + Guilds + the fact you CAN POT in pvp + TDM. Let me dig the details.

First of all a Guild declares war to another Guild (ONLY Guildmasters can declare or accept a war and ONLY guildmembers can partecipate)
    If a Guildmaster accepts a war theres no going back.
    Every member of each Guild can partecipate in the war but there is a limit to there number MAYBE 10-15. Its left to the guild master to pick good ppl so his guild doesnt lose.

THE FIELD:
    The arena isn't ctf but a open field (Trulle map WITHOUT annoying Trulle will do) each Guild starts from the oposite end of the field and at the begining are confined there.
    When a GM accept a war invitation only him firstly has access to the field once he is there he can invite is members, the num of members he invites is left to him.

Once each Guild is ready the GM click a "Button " then there is a countdown and war begins each soldier can nw freely move on the battlefield and fight. Each soldier CAN POT both red and blue.

When a fighter dies he goes back to the base and he is restricted there.

HOW TO WIN A WAR:
    Theres is a kill limit MAYBE 100 kill. everytime a fighter from the enemy guild dies your guild gets 1 kill.
    Once all members of 1 of the two guilds dies and goes back to their base, territory restriction for both guilds(except for the fighters that didn't die) is once again removed and theres is a new clash.
    There would be X clashes till a Guild reaches 100kills first. The Guild that reaches 100kills first win and gets accredited X "Warmonger point".

There would be a leader board for the best PvP guild determined by the Warmonger points.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-09-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Corrections:
    1) Each GM can declare his guild won by pressing a specific button "SURRENDER"

2) Territory restriction for revived fighters from both guilds would be removed if all members of a guild die and there is at least 1 revived fighter for that guild.

3) Everytime all members of a guild die theres is a countdown before a New clash.

Rules:
    1) The number of wars should be restricted.

2) Maximum number of partecipant from each guild would be 10-15( To limit lag issues).

3)If all fighters from guild A disconect then guild B wins

4) If all fighters from a guild A die and nobody revives for a new clash to begin after a warning countdown guild B wins.

I know this will never be implementated but Please leave your thoughts and opinions with a comment so i can adjust the fouls and make some more rules.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-09-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Well that is a good idea. But there are some flaws in it:

1) If only guild members can participate, hopefully a low level alt of (let's say) 16 won't be fighting against a full mythic rogue?
    2) I think there should be a limit of people in the arena, some guilds only have 200-300 members while others, like mine, have about 800-1000. Idk how you could fit a big enough area for a couple hundred people.
    3) Will those kills/deaths be counted upon your pvp record?
    4) If the GM decides to pvp guild war, how do the guild members decide? Will they be able to do something to back down a match?
    5) There should be a "Surrender" button.
    6) "Good People" for the GM to choose=probably mythic people. I think each member should have a choice to play or not regardless of gear.
    7) There should be a reward, or "Plunder" if their guild won.

I may have repeated a lot of questions or you may have already answered them in text. (Sorry). Those are some things that pop into my mind as I read your suggestion. But overall, +1 on the idea!
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Temarichan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Heh.. This entire idea may delay the next expansion..

Too bad for rogues and their Arcane Bow..
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

1.fix the PING
    2.fix ctf
    3.other requests
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Temarichan View Post
    Well that is a good idea. But there are some flaws in it:

1) If only guild members can participate, hopefully a low level alt of (let's say) 16 won't be fighting against a full mythic rogue?
    2) I think there should be a limit of people in the arena, some guilds only have 200-300 members while others, like mine, have about 800-1000. Idk how you could fit a big enough area for a couple hundred people.
    3) Will those kills/deaths be counted upon your pvp record?
    4) If the GM decides to pvp guild war, how do the guild members decide? Will they be able to do something to back down a match?
    5) There should be a "Surrender" button.
    6) "Good People" for the GM to choose=probably mythic people. I think each member should have a choice to play or not regardless of gear.
    7) There should be a reward, or "Plunder" if their guild won.

I may have repeated a lot of questions or you may have already answered them in text. (Sorry). Those are some things that pop into my mind as I read your suggestion. But overall, +1 on the idea!
    1) There's no lvl restriction so u could find lvl 1 vs lvl 36 full myths. It's the GM duty to organize the war well informing and controlling his members.
    2)Yes absolutely if not the lag would be outrageous and would be the one to win the war.
    3) No the only points are these warmonger points that will determine a guild position in the "guild pvp leaderboard", so new LB.
    4) The GM is the head the commander of his army he has to make sure everybody is ready for battle or else he looses
    5)Yes and also when all members of a guild Dc the opponents win
    6)This is left to the GM he will organize pvp for the different lvl's of power in the guild if care abt evry1.
    7) Warmongers point a sort of ctf pts for guilds.

Thank you for your contribution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Im a guild master and i think this would be amazing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I love to implement a spectator mode for these clashes, though..

I would be watching Twink Wars all day... Unlimited entertainment
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Corrections:
    1) Each GM can declare his guild won by pressing a specific button "SURRENDER" "EJECT"

2) Territory restriction for revived fighters from both guilds would be removed if all members of a guild die and there is at least 1 revived fighter for that guild.

3) Everytime all members of a guild die theres is a countdown before a New clash.

Rules:
    1) The number of wars should be restricted.

2) Maximum number of partecipant from each guild would be 15(?) 5, not 15.

3)If all fighters from guild A disconect then guild B wins

4) If all fighters from a guild A die and nobody revives for a new clash to begin after a warning countdown guild B wins.

I know this will never be implementated but Please leave your thoughts and opinions with a comment so i can adjust the fouls and make some more rules.
    Comments in bold. All I know is that at 26 other guilds will be pressing that eject button frequently..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Love the idea of guild vs guild. Right now guilds are just glorified social clubs. You can ask for help, but honestly, most people have enough high powered friends that you can put together a party and take on challenges without a guild.

I would definitely like to see guilds used more, whether it's claiming territory that must be fought for an defended or even just in skirmishes like the WAR described above. the brief CTF tourney that was held was good, but all too short. Nice to see epic teams duke it out, plus it would really rally guild masters into recruiting and retaining top talent.

My 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

So much drama..
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitexx View Post
    Love the idea of guild vs guild. Right now guilds are just glorified social clubs. You can ask for help, but honestly, most people have enough high powered friends that you can put together a party and take on challenges without a guild.

I would definitely like to see guilds used more, whether it's claiming territory that must be fought for an defended or even just in skirmishes like the WAR described above. the brief CTF tourney that was held was good, but all too short. Nice to see epic teams duke it out, plus it would really rally guild masters into recruiting and retaining top talent.

My 2 cents.
    In my opinion the tournament wasnt good at all, so much rage and fights about the winners of a match:
    -'Yes he used hacks, i recorded it'
    -'I had lagg, my heal sticked, we wud pown you if that wasnt happen'
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Guild VS Guild will give a true reason of being in a guild, sticking to that guild and helping it grow..and when it becomes powerful say "yeah i hv been in X guild since 1 year and see hw many warmonger pts we did so far, we made history and i contributed".

It will also increase the competition which is low...
    For someone like me no competition means no goals.

If not for the fact i gain money for pvp through farming i won't even be doing a thing all day.