Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

+1 Good Guide.
    The build:
    You don't need trap the mobs are very big(maybe the biggest) and very many, when u are attacked because of the narrow paths ecc they are close and already gathered.

I think the best build and maximum damage output for Shuyal should have
    razor 3/5 no bleed no Movement
    instead of trap

The war alway goes first he pulls the aggro the sorc drops the clock you drop a charged shadow veil for your war activate razor sheild and stay exactly behind the war near the mobs and dont go out of your veil.
    Charge nox and spam aim.
    When the veil and clock finish you retreat a bit from the mobs still spamming aim and charged nox and wait for razor to cool down. When the razor shield has cooled get back behind your war drop the veil for him and activate razor sheild.
    -----
    If you dont pick razor for for trap and there is a War in the party i think you should apply the
    veil on the trap cuz that were the war would be, You can retreat to the opposite edge of your veil
    to still obtain the bonus while avoiding contact with mobs
    -------
    WHERE TO RUN:
    These are the only two shuyal i normaly do FERRIX:
    Always go straight. Kill all the mobs to the starting of the bridge then run to the Cave.( always stay together with the party and dont be left behind.)
    Come out from the cave and kill all the mobs to ferrix. Coming out from the cave you will face the toughest part of the run

Overgrowth
    Always go straight following the path and Kill all the mobs on your way till overgrowth. Dont run cause if you die later u hv to face the mobs alone and unlike for Ferrix theres no shortcut.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 12-29-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    +1 Good Guide.
    The build:
    You don't need trap the mobs are very big(maybe the biggest) and very many, when u are attacked because of the narrow paths ecc they are close and already gathered.

I think the best build and maximum damage output for Shuyal should have
    razor 3/5 no bleed no Movement
    instead of trap
    IMO - Trap, Razor, aim and nox is top dps spec. With trapped enemies razor dps increase a lot. Trapped enemies also increase mages dps. 2-3 proc trap in a row is normal but sometimes I get 4-5 trap proc in row so its insane aoe dps. Anyway charged shadow veil just dont fit with chagred nox and charged razor in rotation. Charging nox is more than enough for rogue. Dont want more charging skill in rotation.
    IGN: Keyrogue, Keymagey, Grrom, Sceuetas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
    IMO - Trap, Razor, aim and nox is top dps spec. With trapped enemies razor dps increase a lot. Trapped enemies also increase mages dps. 2-3 proc trap in a row is normal but sometimes I get 4-5 trap proc in row so its insane aoe dps. Anyway charged shadow veil just dont fit with chagred nox and charged razor in rotation. Charging nox is more than enough for rogue. Dont want more charging skill in rotation.
    Razor really fails in Shuyal for a few reasons:

1. In order to fully utilize razor, you need traps. Mobs need to be tightly packed for a razor to be utilized properly.
    2. Razor has a long cooldown, so when it's down, you lose a lot of your DPS.
    3. You need to be in close range with razor, which can be highly dangerous when you're doing large pulls due to purple pools of death.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
    Trap is a good skill but not in Shuyal maps why?
    1) The mobs are just too big, if trap doesnt proc maybe 2 3 mobs get trapped.
    2) Trap proc needs to be buffed it rearly proc ( i hv it in my build so i know) u can do a entire run without a single proc.

Shadow veil must be in build and must be charged why?
    it increases dodge damage and armor for the WHOLE party + it gives the party a point of referement in the confusion.

Razor sheild doesn't need to be charged (leave out bleed and movement )and its useful as a Aoe dmger nearly the same lvl as a charged Nox + it give 15% dodge.

If u have shadow veil and razor sheild activated u rarely get hitten by mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Trap is a good skill but not in Shuyal maps why?
    1) The mobs are just too big, if trap doesnt proc maybe 2 3 mobs get trapped.
    2) Trap proc needs to be buffed it rearly proc ( i hv it in my build so i know) u can do a entire run without a single proc.

Shadow veil must be in build and must be charged why?
    it increases dodge damage and armor for the WHOLE party + it gives the party a point of referement in the confusion.

Razor sheild doesn't need to be charged (leave out bleed and movement )and its useful as a Aoe dmger nearly the same lvl as a charged Nox + it give 15% dodge.

If u have shadow veil and razor sheild activated u rarely get hitten by mobs.
    I don't play rogue but I know that traps are amazing in shuyal and a must have imo!

Nice guide btw parF!