Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
Nice guide - thumbs up.
Please dont get offended - It just feedback.

I wish all classes should included in this guide.

To make best guide out of this you need to actually PuG with legendary gear and play with PuG players(to know their skill lvl)

Skill build for every class depends on person/team skill lvl, strategy and class combination

What new player(who never did shuyal) expect in guide then?

Pulling/luring strategy for each pac with screenshot/video.
(I suggest divide guide into two section
Guide for individual map
Guide for spec, gear and pets for individual class.)

General spec PuG spec(which one you included)

Minor details like- new players are really clueless about these stuff.
kill blue mages first asap as rogue - so they dont target smurfs
always clocked lured enemy
as mage stay at max range and dps
If tank it pt use dagger otherwise bow
even as tank try to avoid blue mages/wolf red zone so u dont get stun locked
smurf stop getting one shot by blue mages bcoz u r not avoiding blue mages red aoe
if two mages in pt hammer mobs from both side so most mob get stun locked
tank dont stand in blue area created by blue mage
wait until tank lure and then drop clock
never scatter lured enemy by using wind skill
never heal in elite as mage- by doing it u pull agrro from tank and its annoying for tank.
use support pet like ribbit, ethyl, orion when required
this list is very long - I can goon like this....but u got my point

Why do u really care abt nox box? It has stacking DoT dmg - just spam nox in thick crowd, even if same enemy hit by nox it doesnt matter. As rogue I should focus on deadly mob first so using nox box I cant do that.

I prefer razor over shadow veil. Razor gives me straight aoe dps+ survival.
In pro party veil is very effective - not with new players.
I dont agree with place veil away from mobs. IMO place veil into the lured mobs and everyone stand into it so tank also get benefit, smurfs just stand little bit behind the tank so they wont get melee hits by mobs. For most boss fight veil is kind of useless bcoz of movement.

For new players : When you get little bit familiar with maps no need to afraid from anything- dont be scared to touch those mobs. With good ping my legendary gear rouge can tank ferix in blue puddle when I use dagger+mali+razor+peirce spec. I always encourage people to try harder stuff(do crazy pulls, solo elite etc.) and die so they know their limit and understand better. That also improve skill lvl.

Note: I m legendary gear rogue so all above feedback is according to that. With mythic+arcane playstyle and strategy(it just zerg everything) might change.
I appreciate this other play style as for me this was also more my style of play but I'm learning to get zeus's strategy down now that I'm spending more time in Shuyal Elite.