Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Help!! 26 mage

Im looking for a lv 26 pvp mage guide !( gear build stats etc ) please help

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by freqdealer; 12-29-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can someone answer me pls(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Eq and crystalline int sets are sufficient enough to do well, then you can mix it up with some op gear as you see fit. Such as: Halloween mantle, Halloween armor, Gruesome Evidence Bracer/Fiendish Shrunken Head/Fiendish Haunted Doll, and a pink paw/forgotten bow assuming you prefer int/dex. You can also use the highest level and color toy or candle you can afford for more skill damage. Talon mages at this level are still viable as well using a demon claw, purple or pink should suffice. Rings, as you see fit.

P.s. Int/dex gives you viable access to Expert Leather and Alch/Sorc Robes, which can work very well if used correctly.

Str/Int is also another over powered option as well. Use the same int items as stated above mixed in with some level 20 Paladin/Warrior plat pack armor. You need some type of regeneration set with this option due to strengths low mana regen, unless you can find the perfect balance between mana shortages and finishing off your opponent before then. Rings as you see fit.

Builds

6Bov
    3Bom (If you have a paw you can sacrifice some might points for other spells due to the over poweredness of the paws stackable armor debuff+the lightning armor debuff)
    6Light (if mage v mage, I found hovering around 8m at all times worked well, both to avoid and kite your opponents lightning and to hit yours on your opponent as much as possible. Lightning has high skill damage, fastest cool down, and debuffs armor, exploit it and be weary of it.
    6heal
    2Fire (8m push back)
    1Frost
    1Drain

6Bov
    5Bom
    5light
    5heal
    2Fire
    1Frost
    1Drain

(There are more builds you can try, but these 2 should be easy to grasp)

There are a lot more to go into and this is very roughly written, but I hope it helps. You can try to find me on my 26 mage Reveled (GracefulWrath), if you want more in depth details about gear, tact, and strategies.

26Mage is very boring and mind numbing in this new pl era due to nerfs and release of over powered gear. I recommend you do 26 bear since at this level the bear class hasn't suffered from it and is still very fun and viable against all classes. This is just my opinion.

P.p.s. There isn't one type or "THE" best build or gear setup. It solely depends on your skill and technique to give off an impression that you have the best. Just keep trying out different things and find what works for you to do well.
    Last edited by Gracious; 12-29-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gracious View Post
    Eq and crystalline int sets are sufficient enough to do well, then you can mix it up with some op gear as you see fit. Such as: Halloween mantle, Halloween armor, Gruesome Evidence Bracer/Fiendish Shrunken Head/Fiendish Haunted Doll, and a pink paw/forgotten bow assuming you prefer int/dex. You can also use the highest level and color toy or candle you can afford for more skill damage. Talon mages at this level are still viable as well using a demon claw, purple or pink should suffice. Rings, as you see fit.

P.s. Int/dex gives you viable access to Expert Leather and Alch/Sorc Robes, which can work very well if used correctly.

Str/Int is also another over powered option as well. Use the same int items as stated above mixed in with some level 20 Paladin/Warrior plat pack armor. You need some type of regeneration set with this option due to strengths low mana regen, unless you can find the perfect balance between mana shortages and finishing off your opponent before then. Rings as you see fit.

Builds

6Bov
    3Bom (If you have a paw you can sacrifice some might points for other spells due to the over poweredness of the paws stackable armor debuff+the lightning armor debuff)
    6Light (if mage v mage, I found hovering around 8m at all times worked well, both to avoid and kite your opponents lightning and to hit yours on your opponent as much as possible. Lightning has high skill damage, fastest cool down, and debuffs armor, exploit it and be weary of it.
    6heal
    2Fire (8m push back)
    1Frost
    1Drain

6Bov
    5Bom
    5light
    5heal
    2Fire
    1Frost
    1Drain

There are a lot more to go into and this is very roughly written, but I hope it helps. You can try to find me on my 26 mage Reveled (GracefulWrath), if you want more in depth details about gear, tact, and strategies.

26Mage is very boring and mind numbing in this new pl era due to nerfs and release of over powered gear. I recommend you do 26 bear since at this level the bear class hasn't suffered from it and is still very fun and viable against all classes. This is just my opinion.

P.p.s. There isn't one type or "THE" best build or gear setup. It solely depends on your skill and technique to give off an impression that you have the best. Just keep trying out different things and find what works for you to do well.
    Wow ty i just wanted to try a new pvp level under 30 which one you recomend me( i wanna have fun playing it) and if bear is better could you tell me a lv 26 bear build? .
    I just aked for 26 because people told me that it is the best pvp level from20 to29 and i have seen some paw mages at lv 26 with awesome kds
    Ps: i hate lv 10to19 pvp ( only autoatacks)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freqdealer:1402824
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracious View Post

Builds

6Bov
    6heal
    2Fire (8m push back)
    1Frost
    1Drain

6Bov
    5Bom
    5light
    5heal
    2Fire
    1Frost
    1Drain

Wow ty i just wanted to try a new pvp level under 30 which one you recomend me( i wanna have fun playing it) and if bear is better could you tell me a lv 26 bear build? .
    I just aked for 26 because people told me that it is the best pvp level from20 to29 and i have seen some paw mages at lv 26 with awesome kds
    Ps: i hate lv 10to19 pvp ( only autoatacks)

i suppose you should see for yourself, which is "fun" for you. some people would disagree that at that level they prefer to mage. If you scroll down through the PvP sections, there were recent discussions about 26 bear that can help. If you'd rather talk in game here's a list of my 26s. Reveled/Improper (Mages,) VVrath (bear,) Dankgank (Fox,) Tyrhinocal (hippo,) Sheenah (Bird.) I'll try and get on in a few hours on either of these.