Thread: [Guide]: Farming Elite Shuyal - A Sorcerer's Perspective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Default Thread deleted

Guide deleted sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 01-02-2014 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

deleted due to negative feedbacks
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 01-02-2014 at 07:28 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoardseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Hmm a lot of copy, paste, cut this, edit that and rewrite those

anyway nice job

Sent using red lipsticks from my sisters makeup set.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-01-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

This guide was ok but I suggest you use Tarlok Versatility gear because your health is very low, my mage has 3.1k health and 846 armour. Also I suggest you run lightning instead of gale because it hits harder and using gale just for bosses is pointless in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yes, your guide is ok. Just like anyona, i also suggest that you use lightning instead of gale. But if you really want gale to easily dodge and to get away from near death, you can just drop heal. IMO, heal is good but it has a long cooldown and during the time it is cooling down, you already got a lot of damage from the hard hitting mobs of shuyal. Yes, it is good if you want to support your teammates and heal them and also giving them mana. But if you want to hit hard like the shuyal mobs 3 damage skills is good with a shield on. You and your teammates can always use pots and you can also save pots by running with a really good tank. Btw, the skills i use are fire, ice, lightning (for boss, switch ice/clock away), clock and shield.
    Raymonddr (SORCERER) / Raymonddrjr (ROGUE) / Raymondjdr (WARRIOR)
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raymond05 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona:1405998
    This guide was ok but I suggest you use Tarlok Versatility gear because your health is very low, my mage has 3.1k health and 846 armour. Also I suggest you run lightning instead of gale because it hits harder and using gale just for bosses is pointless in my opinion.
    yeah but I get 3K health with malison and I got 906 armour too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily:1405984
    Hmm a lot of copy, paste, cut this, edit that and rewrite those

anyway nice job

Sent using red lipsticks from my sisters makeup set.
    yep because there are many mages dont know how to use their skills and how to build up their mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Sorry not to sound rude, but may I? Thanks.

How can you account for trash mobs as a mage? Forget the boss for now, again how CAN YOU account for trash mobs as a mage? In Elite Shuyal you think the bosses are hard? LOLWUT? The trash mobs are the biggest factor in any Elite Shuyal Map. That is what makes or breaks the run. If you can't get pass goobers, how are you going to go for the goob?

To me, you're just doing a simple copy & pasta as Parf's guide which I say is top notch for a Rogue.

How many Elite Shuyal runs have you run as an endgame mage? How can you justify what you say is correct? Do you have any backup to your claims etc. with the builds etc.?

I'll tell you right now, that build IMO is not suited for running endgame. How can I say that? Well not to flap my gums and stroke my epeen, but I will. I've run and lead TONS and I mean TONS of endgame elite runs especially Shuyal with no issues ever. I train a majority of my newcomers into Shuyal with no issues. I can solo a majority of those maps, bosses included (won't mention which, it isn't easy). You on the other hand have not reached the endgame cap, have not really experienced whats it like to run into an "OHSH!T" run and do damage control to save the run.

To summarize, you do not have the claims to backup this guide. I do not approve of this guide. To me a majority of it is copy & pasta from Parf's guide. Try to be original and create your own. I mean the title is even the same less the "Sorc's Perspective".

Oh hey, Happy New Year though.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Calm down man lol, why get so worked up about someone trying to help? Mr badass shuyal runner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I didn't had the guts to say that but yeah that was what i was thinking too. Btw, take it easy kei. He just shared his opinion in how to run elite shuyal maps. He is just wrong in making it a "guide" because many new sorcerers out there who just reached the current level cap would use this guide and say: what a crappy guide, i am not doing well in elite shuyal with this build. And he is also wrong in not having originality because a sorc is very different from a rogue. Sorcs are for AOE damage and crowd control. Rogues are for single high damage/DPS. I, myself, am still an amateur and may have not run as many elite shuyal map as kei does, but i say that i also do not agree with the majority of your guide. It's good sharing knowledge to the new sorcs out there who needs a guide like this but before you make a guide, you have to be fully right or close to being 100% right in everything you say. Simply speaking, you have to share the best way to run elite shuyal maps. :-)
    Last edited by Raymond05; 01-01-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vogel View Post
    Calm down man lol, why get so worked up about someone trying to help? Mr badass shuyal runner.
    You want the cliffnotes version?

1) Copy & Pasta, unoriginal. 95% is based off of Parf's guide
    2) No claims to support his C&P guide. It's like saying yea "trust me", lolwut?
    3) Giving misinformed information is one of the worst things you can do in anything. People take what you say and they try it out themselves and when it doesn't work (guide debunked), they wasted maybe tons of their own time and money to "try" this guide.
    4) I am badass and awesome.

inb4 why so srs with joker face.
    Last edited by keikali; 01-01-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post

Haha. Don't ever mess with kei A.K.A Mr. Badass and awesome elite shuyal runner. :-)))
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

3) Giving misinformed information is one of the worst things you can do in anything. People take what you say and they try it out themselves and when it doesn't work (guide debunked), they wasted maybe tons of their own time and money to "try" this guide.

Lol the very funny thing is that he hasn't even hit the cap yet.
    I bet he hasn't finished any of Elite Shuyal maps.

And yes, 95% copy and paste from Zeus'.
    Last edited by basketholic209; 01-01-2014 at 12:21 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

nice job however i dont agree with you lol

first of all the pets, there are way more good pets to use;
    colton, malison, orion, grimm, slag, ribbit, abaddon maybe and the arcane pets

the skills; gale? imo useless...
    id go with fire/ice/clock and shield
    at boss you can switch clock for lighting
    which upgrades? i aint telling ya lol. Figure it out hehe

passives? int/dex and str 5

the points? if you are feeling good with full int then go with full int but id do a few points in str also so shield has his effect ( 10-15%)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

leave him alone he tried at least and about builds their is uhm forgot 8-12 skills u can use and make ur OWN build and whichever comforts you best is a good build for you , and if he thinks that build is good for elite ten be it its good as using fire ice frost clock shield or whatever ur build might be it , yes this is unoriginal but at least he tried to give his opinion in some where this guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Most of this Is copied from Parf (God of Maths ).
    I'm more badass than you.
    Mr.Nottoobadass I'm Tinify.

LOL Kei Did you recently have pasta addiction

Yum Yum Pasta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Well i will use this as an opportunity to share my lvl 36 endgame mage build
    Active skills
    Shield 4/5 all but the scatter mob upgrade
    Fireball 4/5 all but scorch
    Clock 5/5
    Gale 2/5 only the speed upgrade (I never charge this skill during a fight)
    Lifegiver 3/5 only greater range and mana heal NOTE in elite shuyal lifegiver is a waste of a skill i find it far more effective running 3 attacks and shield, Spam pots instead of lifegiver, its not your job as a mage to refill peoples health that is warriors job and mana, Well everyone has pots accesible 2 them. I only use lifegiver if i am soloing or if i am running easier maps to conserve pots.

TIP:
    Quite honestly regardless of class if you are not willing to spam pots you do not belong in elite shuyal GO BIG OR GO HOME

I have experimented with lightning, frost, and gale but i choose gale because it stuns enemies everytime and i have +25% speed at almost all times
    which i find very effective in keeping my squishy blue behind alive

Passives
    Damage 5/5
    Knowledge 5/5
    Might5/5
    TIP: Staffs are best for mobs as the autoattack deals damage to multiple enemies and guns are best for bosses because the damage is higher and you great better range and auto aim as well.
    I use both staff and gun, I switch out at the boss
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Waste of two points for heal...in elites u don't need heal just use pots efficiently. Gale is basically useless so swap it for ice/light for higher single target damage. U may wanna get a gun for boss fights. For example level 36
    Darkened rifle if u could not afford a mythic gun. Btw..Colton isn't good for elite shuyal as the health is too low and the mobs hit quite hard. Colton is probably used for easier maps for high damage as the mobs don't hit hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Before you guys defend him claiming he's doing a nice thing please look at his topics in the past please. this guys a troll. Always will be
    All you did was copy and paste someone who spents hours writing a guide now and changed a few words. thats called plagiarism. Also did you even get permission to post the loot table from jon and Emmacheese?
    This thread won't last long
    Don't feed the trolls kiddies.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Limitational For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Sorry not to sound rude, but may I? Thanks.

How can you account for trash mobs as a mage? Forget the boss for now, again how CAN YOU account for trash mobs as a mage? In Elite Shuyal you think the bosses are hard? LOLWUT? The trash mobs are the biggest factor in any Elite Shuyal Map. That is what makes or breaks the run. If you can't get pass goobers, how are you going to go for the goob?

To me, you're just doing a simple copy & pasta as Parf's guide which I say is top notch for a Rogue.

How many Elite Shuyal runs have you run as an endgame mage? How can you justify what you say is correct? Do you have any backup to your claims etc. with the builds etc.?

I'll tell you right now, that build IMO is not suited for running endgame. How can I say that? Well not to flap my gums and stroke my epeen, but I will. I've run and lead TONS and I mean TONS of endgame elite runs especially Shuyal with no issues ever. I train a majority of my newcomers into Shuyal with no issues. I can solo a majority of those maps, bosses included (won't mention which, it isn't easy). You on the other hand have not reached the endgame cap, have not really experienced whats it like to run into an "OHSH!T" run and do damage control to save the run.

To summarize, you do not have the claims to backup this guide. I do not approve of this guide. To me a majority of it is copy & pasta from Parf's guide. Try to be original and create your own. I mean the title is even the same less the "Sorc's Perspective".

Oh hey, Happy New Year though.
    Easy everyone this hardness might kill is helping spirit.
    One day he might want to write a legendary guide but he gets blocked when he remembers this harsh criticsm.

Sent from the white wall in my room using charcoal.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-01-2014 at 12:10 PM.