Quote Originally Posted by Flareblitz View Post
You ideas are worth the post, keep on posting bro. I dunno what made that poster say that to you bro. Posters can choose to reply or not in a thread if they want to contribute.
I have nothing against this thread. Though I personally don't like his ideas, I understand that others may. My sole purpose for posting was to ask him to stop starting so many threads and bumping them. (Bumping is when you revive a dead thread by posting on it yourself.) By now he has started about five different threads with various pictures for the game. I'm all for the pictures, but not for the multiple threads, and multiple comments on the threads. STS has written in the terms of service that we shouldn't be spamming. Making multiples threads and posting multiples times on the threads is spamming. (If it's not, I don't know what would be.)

It would be better for him to make one thread, and when he gets an idea to edit it into his original thread. That's why the edit button exists in the first place. If people like his ideas, they will comment and his thread will stay alive. If not, then his thread will die and he shouldn't comment over and over trying to revive it. Again, that is considered spamming.