Thread: If pl gets new classes we want them too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thumbs up If pl gets new classes we want them too

We the loyal people of SL feel like we as gamers feel neglected we have pitched many ideas put some don't get done what would bring SL back to the glory days you say two new classes. one of them would be a class that uses gadgets to take down enemies and also have its own very unique set of skills the gadgeteer's choice of weaponry will be two drones that hover about him this would be cool seeing as i don't think you guys were thinking about this possibility knowing you devs you guys could make it work, making the gadgeteer a great addition the second would not be human but an alien, this alien would be the master in rifles but his skill set involves a blade like a Katana it would have similar moves as to the vampires in DL these two classes if you add them it would be fantastic especially the alien because its star legends there should be an alien character somewhere if you guys go through with this let your minds go wild with the armors and guns and models

- Sincerely
    SimpleTrigger
    SimpleMedic
    SimpleAgent
    (P.s. those are my characters in game)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrigger View Post
    We the loyal people of SL feel like we as gamers feel neglected we have pitched many ideas put some don't get done what would bring SL back to the glory days you say two new classes. one of them would be a class that uses gadgets to take down enemies and also have its own very unique set of skills the gadgeteer's choice of weaponry will be two drones that hover about him this would be cool seeing as i don't think you guys were thinking about this possibility knowing you devs you guys could make it work, making the gadgeteer a great addition the second would not be human but an alien, this alien would be the master in rifles but his skill set involves a blade like a Katana it would have similar moves as to the vampires in DL these two classes if you add them it would be fantastic especially the alien because its star legends there should be an alien character somewhere if you guys go through with this let your minds go wild with the armors and guns and models

- Sincerely
    SimpleTrigger
    SimpleMedic
    SimpleAgent
    (P.s. those are my characters in game)
    Keep Dreaming, All Of Those Would Include New Weapons For Every Level, Which Means They Have To Make Them First Off Fix Stats So ItS Ballenced, And Then Go Back To Every Single Level And Make The Items Drop, Biggest Waist Of Time, Id Rather Sew New Weapons Instead Of Classes.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I posted this knowing that its a big chance of not happening but it is just a thought isn't it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

and dont tell me you wouldnt think that would be sweet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I'll think of some

Will possibly post a new thread about some ideas.
    Last edited by Solid Scorpion; 01-02-2014 at 02:54 AM.
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Scorpion:1406999
    I'll think of some

Will possibly post a new thread about some ideas.
    Awesome, yes that the thing the person said will be a long road to travel upon but it would be cool to see new things like at least two new classes share it to your in game friends like i will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Awesome, yes that the thing the person said will be a long road to travel upon but it would be cool to see new things like at least two new classes share it to your in game friends like i will
    I figured that the 2 PL classes are actually sort of redundant. Ranger is kind of like bird, and Paladin is warrior with heals...

So I figured that instead we can add more weapon choice options and make use of that last skill slot, so op would get some sort of close combat weap, as for heals, just leave it to the fellow engs.
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Also in stead of doing all this they can add diferent weapon types like how com has a canon we can also give him a nother specific weapon thats also a hard hitter also as you said the op could have close combat weapons and taken the idea of the gadgeteer the engy can have the the droids that haver around and he could have 1 gauntlet for controling the droids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Also in stead of doing all this they can add diferent weapon types like how com has a canon we can also give him a nother specific weapon thats also a hard hitter also as you said the op could have close combat weapons and taken the idea of the gadgeteer the engy can have the the droids that haver around and he could have 1 gauntlet for controling the droids
    I'm thinking the same thing! XD, will solidify my thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Two great minds think well