Easter-Eggs contents

Let's face it, companies want their stuff to be advertised (that's why the free plat offers are there, right?). By doing so, STS can also gain some extra cash in the process. But here's a potentially entertaining way of advertisement that I haven't find the STS heavily using yet, Easter-Eggs. The truth is, this advertising technique has been implemented by many gaming companies I know, which includes Konami, Capcom, etc.

Yes I know I know the valentine/christmas vanities are there for a reason, but the contents I mean are the ones relating to other games/movies/anything.

So basically how it works is the company who wants to be advertised can sign a contract of some sort (sorry I'm not really an expert in those kind of stuff) with STS to implement an easter egg of some sort relating to the products of that company.

For example.

Yes, this is "The Respawnables"
And yes, ghostbusters and MIB.

So what STS can do here is they can hook up with some company who wants to be advertised, and add some new vanity/equipments that are in tribute of that company's products.

Apart from the fact that it can let fellow players like us enjoy some new contents, it can also bring STS some extra cash in the process.

Sounds fun?

Doritos hahahahahahahyahyahyahahahahaha (from "Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker" btw)