Thread: What time on Monday will the event end?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default What time on Monday will the event end?

Im only asking because I completed several free plat offers, and was extremely excited to use the weekend to open up a bunch of locked crates and do some paid tarlok runs, only to have TrialPay not validate a single one over the weekend. Not too happy about it but there's not much I can do I guess. Pretty fed up with how poorly their offers are validating lately. Emailed both STS and TrialPay over the weekend hoping by some miracle I could get some help but apparently that's not happening. So I figured I'd see when the event is actually ending. If the end comes at the end of tomorrow I may at least have a tiny chance of receiving plat and being able to open some lockeds when I get home from work. So I was just curious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sokpuppet View Post
    Im only asking because I completed several free plat offers, and was extremely excited to use the weekend to open up a bunch of locked crates and do some paid tarlok runs, only to have TrialPay not validate a single one over the weekend. Not too happy about it but there's not much I can do I guess. Pretty fed up with how poorly their offers are validating lately. Emailed both STS and TrialPay over the weekend hoping by some miracle I could get some help but apparently that's not happening. So I figured I'd see when the event is actually ending. If the end comes at the end of tomorrow I may at least have a tiny chance of receiving plat and being able to open some lockeds when I get home from work. So I was just curious
    trialpay can be so frustrating, i do nativex
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I find NativeX to be worse at validating but much better than TrialPlay when it comes to contacting them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Usually its between 11am and 3pm PST

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terracio View Post
    I find NativeX to be worse at validating but much better than TrialPlay when it comes to contacting them
    LoL yeah, it's hard to judge which one is worse. I used TrialPay in this situation because it had some good offers that I hadn't completed yet. I didn't have anything left worth completing with NativeX. Each of them seems to have reached a point where almost nothing validates as it's supposed to, and receiving your platinum ends up taking a month or more. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't mind so much, but in a situation where you're counting on it because of an event deadline it's extremely frustrating. At this point I would much rather have just paid the amount I spent on completing the offers towards plat from the STS plat store so I could have enjoyed the final days of this event. Kinda sucks that I get to do absolutely nothing to take advantage of this weekend's promotion.