Thread: Anything that can be done?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Anything that can be done?

So, due to the fact that the winter content was going to end after this weekend, and the fact that there is currently a double egg event, I wanted to try to get a little platinum to mess around with this weekend. I checked trialpay and nativex desperately hoping there would be a good offer to complete. Well, trialpay had an offer for 1260 platinum so I was extremely excited. I complete the offer, following every instruction perfectly, and go back into AL so I can start doing some Tarlok runs. Well, it isn't there. Obviously I've had this situation before but the timing is dreadful. The entire reason for doing this was to be able to take advantage of this weekend. I sent a support request to trialpay and sent an email to STS explaining the situation and giving them confirmation numbers from the offer completion. Beyond those 2 steps, is there anything that can possibly be done? Normally I'd take the time to just let Trialpay sort this out but in this situation I'm desperate. It will be pointless to receive the plat after this weekend as there's nothing that I'd even like to do with it. I'm going to be extremely upset if this was done for nothing. I didn't know if maybe there was something else that could be done that I wasn't aware of. If anyone knows anything, or if a moderator or dev would be kind enough to respond I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It usually takes them 3-4 business days to process this so basically after the double chance is over .-.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imjebus View Post
    It usually takes them 3-4 business days to process this so basically after the double chance is over .-.
    Yeah, I've dealt with them many times in the past. Just wondering if there is anything else I can do. Completed a 280 plat offer from TrialPay just now as well. Big surprise, also didn't work. Beyond pissed at this point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Yeah, I downloaded a bunch of things when it was double plat and it didn't give me the plate. Emailed them and it took them over a week to contact me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

During thanksgiving double plat, nativex took a over a month to respond to my messages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

i suggest you dont do trialpay offers to begin with. 99.9% ive seen arent even free offers. better check nativex