Thread: Wao BES idea liek eva

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Default Wao BES idea liek eva

Dear Fellow PvPers,

Here is a new PvP format I was thinking about. Don't you all think we desperately need a new PvP map? I don't know about you guys but it seems as though PvP has become boring. We need something to vamp it up a notch and bring in more players.

What do you guys think about a map where there is only one person standing at the end? A true (FFA). This map would be makable in 3 size versions, 5 players, 10 players, and 15 players. It would be a huge type map, sort of like the 5vs5 maps we currently have but there would be no teams. Kill or be killed.

*Obviously the 5 player map would be the smallest, 10 player map slightly larger and the 15
    map would be the biggest. So there are 5 spawn areas for the small map 10 for the middle sized map and 15 for the large map.
    The match starts when the game is full. After that it's everyone for himself. You have 2 lives so when you die 2 times you are put into ether a spectator room where u can watch the rest of the match, or are ejected from the game. The match lasts until there is only 1 person left, (sort of like the hunger games), hehe. If you leave after the match has started for any reason, you will receive a death.

Also there would be a new Kill/death mark for our characters on inspect page, just like PvE, PvP, and CTF. We would have KILLS, DEATHS, and WINS. A win is constituted as you being the last person standing at the end.

Also there would have to be a system that would boot the player from game if they stay on the ground for more then 10 seconds or so after they die. This would prevent people from just waiting for things to cool down and only having to fight 1 person at the end...

And you can ether choose to work with 1 or more people to help each other get to the end, or
    you can solo if you are best bird like Chris and Alex. <3 <3 <3
    But keep in mind there can only be one winner, so in the end someone will have to do some dirty work.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions and or feedback is greatly appreciated. Let's see
    how many people we can get to look at this and maybe the Developers will make this idea into a reality.
    Sincerely,
    E.F.M.

PS: "thank this post if you agree." ------Ghost
    Last edited by Everyone'sFavMage; 01-07-2014 at 06:28 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Like it "Free For All Map"
    Justin bieber <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ign hugeluck View Post
    Like it "Free For All Map"
    Which is what most of the current maps are supposed to be according to the description. But few use it as such.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Wao

#standing in corner until 1v1'ers (compareable to ctf spawners if idea comes true)

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Pro.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

10v10 CTF please

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Great way to provide the something new to satisfy the players. Sounds really fun, and there would even be a part of the leaderboards that wouldn't be easily farmable.

That said, a new map is a lot to ask for, and the devs need to cultivate their new games to their full potenetial. Screw the other games though, I want this now...

|| Combusts || Dendrophobia || Darthing || Toggling || Tactful || Allegiant || Orauve || Htrad || Infractus || Darthtwodtwo || Lwn || Xxnoxx ||

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Combine this idea with Ghost's idea of wagering. Options are 0k,1k, 3k, 5k, and 10k entries. Winner takes all. Also, you respawn automatically 3 seconds after you die. A 2 second invulnerability orb will be given when you respawn to give you proper time to buff.

Instead of 'Wins" have something like "Points"(I cant think of a better name). First Place in a 5 player game receives 3 points, Second receives 2, and 3rd receives 1. This way rhinos and foxes have a shot of acquiring points, their leap skills and a rhinoes tanking ability lets them have a good shot of being 2nd.

Also, the "Points" you earn are doubled in 10 and tripled in 15 since it is tougher to win vs more opponents.
    Last edited by IGN Storm; 01-07-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

But then it could be easily taken advantage of. For example, a bear could just wait until all of the others kill each other and then run and attack when the second last person is unbuffed and kill him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Only problem I have with this is that how long will the teams take to fill up before the game would start? If u haven't noticed sometimes the games fill up really quick and others just no one is on. Also that would take a lot of time from space time to do what you are askin. I'm sure they have thought of a similar idea though. Reminds me of search and destroy kinda just without the teams. Maybe if u take out the true FFA and make it a team FFA one life. But even that doesn't sound to appealing. If they can do it do it but I doubt we will see this in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Dear Fellow PvPers,

Here is a new PvP format I was thinking about. Don't you all think we desperately need a new PvP map? I don't know about you guys but it seems as though PvP has become boring. We need something to vamp it up a notch and bring in more players.

What do you guys think about a map where there is only one person standing at the end? A true (FFA). This map would be makable in 3 size versions, 5 players, 10 players, and 15 players. It would be a huge type map, sort of like the 5vs5 maps we currently have but there would be no teams. Kill or be killed.

*Obviously the 5 player map would be the smallest, 10 player map slightly larger and the 15
    map would be the biggest. So there are 5 spawn areas for the small map 10 for the middle sized map and 15 for the large map.
    The match starts when the game is full. After that it's everyone for himself. You have 2 lives so when you die 2 times you are put into ether a spectator room where u can watch the rest of the match, or are ejected from the game. The match lasts until there is only 1 person left, (sort of like the hunger games), hehe. If you leave after the match has started for any reason, you will receive a death.

Also there would be a new Kill/death mark for our characters on inspect page, just like PvE, PvP, and CTF. We would have KILLS, DEATHS, and WINS. A win is constituted as you being the last person standing at the end.

Also there would have to be a system that would boot the player from game if they stay on the ground for more then 10 seconds or so after they die. This would prevent people from just waiting for things to cool down and only having to fight 1 person at the end...

And you can ether choose to work with 1 or more people to help each other get to the end, or
    you can solo if you are best bird like Chris and Alex. <3 <3 <3
    But keep in mind there can only be one winner, so in the end someone will have to do some dirty work.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions and or feedback is greatly appreciated. Let's see
    how many people we can get to look at this and maybe the Developers will make this idea into a reality.
    Sincerely,
    E.F.M.

PS: "thank this post if you agree." ------Ghost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    Combine this idea with Ghost's idea of wagering. Options are 0k,1k, 3k, 5k, and 10k entries. Winner takes all. Also, you respawn automatically 3 seconds after you die. A 2 second invulnerability orb will be given when you respawn to give you proper time to buff.

Instead of 'Wins" have something like "Points"(I cant think of a better name). First Place in a 5 player game receives 3 points, Second receives 2, and 3rd receives 1. This way rhinos and foxes have a shot of acquiring points, their leap skills and a rhinoes tanking ability lets them have a good shot of being 2nd.

Also, the "Points" you earn are doubled in 10 and tripled in 15 since it is tougher to win vs more opponents.
    Points idea is genius.

|| Combusts || Dendrophobia || Darthing || Toggling || Tactful || Allegiant || Orauve || Htrad || Infractus || Darthtwodtwo || Lwn || Xxnoxx ||

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Wao BES idea liek eva

Is there enough PvPers to fill up big maps???
    Great idea but those maps will be a trash talk plaza with the actual community (imo).
    Last edited by Lexlyde; 01-08-2014 at 01:57 AM.
    Bang Bang I shot you down
    Bang Bang you hit the ground
    Bang Bang that awful sound
    Bang Bang I used to shoot you down -Nancy Sinatra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Nice idea. But looks like we are not going to get anything new anytime soon.
    Doodlebeast, Onyxbleak, Magnabeam, Vacuole
    I bes ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

All guild vs Family ctf would work.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I decided to stop in and see what's new with PL forums. Great idea, EFM! If this was implemented in game, I would definitely be drawn back in like a magnet. Especially if there was a gold reward for the winner (perhaps 1k?)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Obvious thanks begging, do not approve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

pvp town pls all 4 fun. no death no kills recorded. 100% ffa
    not competitive pvp
    OG

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Heroelite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Interesting idea. ^ just a towne! that players can attack each other in.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

I've thought about this, but I think the flaw would be how pl is full of cliques and drama. Guilds/friends would end up helping each other. Thus, not making it a true ffa.