Thread: Glacian Needs to be buffed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Question Glacian Needs to be buffed

am i the only one here who thinks Glacian should need just a lil' bit of a buff?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fritzce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i doubt STS is buffing Glacian this was discuss before... CD time is very long as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

yup it likes 6-8 sec
    RETIRED ARCANE LEGEND

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

to be specific, i only want them to change the +75 mana into +10 int, imo hj is much better in terms of happiness bonus cuz he gives points on all stats and he was cheaper than glacian..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree, cooldown too long. Arcane buff range too short. Change 75mana to +10 int. And also with this new pet the other arcane pets will be like mythic pets so maybe they should buff all of them a little bit? Or at least hj an glac wich were already overpowered by samuel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I just hope they buff all the Arcane Pets with a 40 passive ability!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Glacian really needs to be put in line with the rest of the arcane pets... maybe the level 40 passive is an option for STS to fix Glacian???
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I just had the chance to try out glacian with a friend and wow, CD is long, the buff range only buffs 2 players most of the time, only 2 targets get hit in a army sized group of mobs, and to make matters worse, the rooting spires don't work in PVP. I hope this pet gets the buff he deserves! No wonder he's only 10m!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

"No wonder he's only 10m!" Yeah "only"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unethical View Post
    "No wonder he's only 10m!" Yeah "only"
    I'm pretty sure Kakashis meant that in comparison of Samael :P
    duck dynasty falls

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yes. But for kakashis 10M is just pennies. Haha just kidding kaka. I really think too that glacian needs a buff.
    Raymonddr (SORCERER) / Raymonddrjr (ROGUE) / Raymondjdr (WARRIOR)
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kakashis meant that in comparison of Samael :P
    Yes exactly! Samael is still arguably one of the best and the price reflects that! Wonder if Singe will some day be less than him! All Arcane pets should just continue to be buffed if they all still drop from crates. Unlike weapons, pets do automatically level up forever so minor adjustments or new passive shouldn't be out of the question! Otherwise just remove the older ones altogether especially when the new ones are so much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond05 View Post
    Yes. But for kakashis 10M is just pennies. Haha just kidding kaka. I really think too that glacian needs a buff.
    Hehe 10m is a lot of gold! I'm always buying things to the point I'm literally broke lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I would like to see huge improvement of glacian arcane and passive abilities when it is lv41.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Yeah I hope the passive abilities of hj and glacian get a big boost at lvl41. I understand and agree with the new arcane pets having to be better to encourage people to buy the new ones, but I disagree with how blatantly sts has made the new pets (Sam and Singe) leaps and bounds better than the old pets (hj and glacian). They should be slightly better but not almost twice as good as the old arcane pets (which they are if you compare stats between hj and Singe for example). Keep in mind that this is even after the old arcane pets have already got a buff (when Sam came out). Kind of a slap in the face to the old players who spent 15-20m on these pets in the past. At least as arcane weapons get old they are still the best in their respective twink levels. In comparison old arcane pets are getting close to being out-shined by mythic pets - let's just wait to see what the new mythic pet will be like and see how happy people still are with the old arcane pets

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Yeah I hope the passive abilities of hj and glacian get a big boost at lvl41. I understand and agree with the new arcane pets having to be better to encourage people to buy the new ones, but I disagree with how blatantly sts has made the new pets (Sam and Singe) leaps and bounds better than the old pets (hj and glacian). They should be slightly better but not almost twice as good as the old arcane pets (which they are if you compare stats between hj and Singe for example). Keep in mind that this is even after the old arcane pets have already got a buff (when Sam came out). Kind of a slap in the face to the old players who spent 15-20m on these pets in the past. At least as arcane weapons get old they are still the best in their respective twink levels. In comparison old arcane pets are getting close to being out-shined by mythic pets - let's just wait to see what the new mythic pet will be like and see how happy people still are with the old arcane pets
    Yes and considering out of 100's of locked.... glacian is what you drop for me (no singe, no sam... glacian) :P If it's still going to drop then don't make me regret even more what it took to get one RED PET the hard way!!!
    Just like DjGrimmy says above but GLACIAN just dropped for me... it's NOT an old pet for ME!
    Last edited by notfaded1; 02-20-2014 at 08:35 AM. Reason: more RANT
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    am i the only one here who thinks Glacian should need just a lil' bit of a buff?

I guess pets in the distant future will surpass Glacian some day. Things will eventually get old some day and we will need to move on. In the next expansion maybe we will get a better arcane, a rehashed, improved Glacian sort of pet. Later, Samael might have a grandkiddo and then we will probably chase him. We cant hold on to one thing and keep comparing it to the newer thing and modifying it in a bid to keep it at par, its no fun. Glacian is awesome as it is. When it was released, everybody said it is OP. And it still is, in many ways. Asking for glacian buff now (by citing examples of other pets) is like saying old armor stats need a buff because they cant compare with the newer ones, and Glacian still is as good and effective as an arcane pet should be. The best part about sts is that it is always giving us new things to enjoy. Lets just give sts time and let them decide when and how much buff they decide to give us to play with.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 02-21-2014 at 06:49 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zynzyn View Post
    i guess pets in the distant future will surpass glacian some day. Things will eventually get old some day and we will need to move on. In the next expansion maybe we will get a better arcane, a rehashed, improved glacian sort of pet. Later, samael might have a grandkiddo and then we will probably chase him. We cant hold on to one thing and keep comparing it to the newer thing and modifying it in a bid to keep it at par, its no fun. Glacian is awesome as it is. When it was released, everybody said it is op. And it still is, in many ways. Asking for glacian buff now (by citing examples of other pets) is like saying old armor stats need a buff because they cant compare with the newer ones, and glacian still is as good and effective as an arcane pet should be. The best part about sts is that it is always giving us new things to enjoy. Lets just give sts time and let them decide when and how much buff they decide to give us to play with.
    this! )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    Personally i am totally against the buffing of old arcane pets.

WHY??

If the currents Myths will not be upgradeable why should the pets be continuosly buffed season after season.

Keep your pets the way they are, work hard, and go buy a Singe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Well new mythic pet is released and the buff range is huge! Totally disrespects glacians buff range. I disagree and have to say that old Arcane pets should be buffed to keep them in line with each other. The only reason I say this is because they still drop. Should they stop dropping, then nerf them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why this game was created? I dont think its driven by sincererity or charity.. what will happen if we knew our favorite pet will keep getting stronger by time..

Locked will not be so hot as it is now, double odd for super rare pet wont be so interesting, plat sale will go down, Losses for sts.

To avoid above risk.. its better to create new pet rather than upgrading the old one right?

Think as a customer. We need to help keep AL alive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk